2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Deffpony

Share Your Stories

CrysisAverted

I joined a server full of people shouting on mics and killing each other. I steal a jet and continue on to kill everyone I can uniting everyone in the server against one common enemy. I get overzealous on one particular enemy and crash after killing the guy. Hear over the mic people saying "Let's see how good he is without his jet" in a mocking tone. Ohhoho I can't wait to show you I think to myself only to freeze, welp twice is enough for today. I'm off.

gagemb9918

I took a sh*t this morning. This end

Pete4000uk

Did rooftop rumble on my own yesterday. I orderd a buzzard which spawned just around the corner. I get in and as I approach the garage over the freeway I take out the two guys at the entrance with missiles before landing by the tram track. Having taken out the guys and girls and grabbed the suitcase I jump into the buzzard and set off to Martins. I jumped out as the buzzard was a few feet above the ground. But as I did so it caught on the rocks by his gate and sent it tipping over. It killed me and destroyed the documents.

Fail

ceerock4ever

Last night, me and a friend were playing Rooftop Rumble. A random player went up to my car (Franklin's Buffalo) and blew up with and RPG, just because I wouldn't unlock it for him.When he called his car in, I blew him up with my RPG (with him inside of it).

After the mission was over, we got in a heated gun fight. But in the end, I won 22-16.

lilmoonpie

I'm in a private session, by myself, when I drive my car into some water at a viaduct and drown it.

I get out and get up to a road and call Mors Mutual before calling my mechanic to get another car. It said another player (even listed the person's gamertag) paid the insurance cost for my car I just drowned and it was free for me to get it back. Thanks, dood!

vipprimo

So my friend in my Crew comes on and he's running with his other Crew and their leader shows up. My buddy is driving is Oracle with red rims (crew colors) so I grab an Oracle off the street and before their leader shows up I run over and get it done up to kinda match his. I happened to be wearing a similar outfit, just not a suit.

The leader is all confused like, WTF and pulls out his gun but I stand next to my bro and he just doesn't know what to do. He doesn't have a mic and neither me or my friend say anything. He puts the gun away nervously and hops back in his car.

We drive down and get in some fights so I'm suddenly part of the team. We get the Simeon car and few short battles we're home free. I managed to stand right on the edge of the wall before you take the right to Simeon's garage. I look over and didn't see anyone, look again, so twice he's clear to buzz the corner. My friend runs around the corner and suddenly he killed someone. Guy was off radar and I managed to miss him twice even with his car parked over next to the other boat. Not only that but my friend says he was shooting at me and I must've been just off the edge enough he couldn't him me, which is how he knew he was there. lol Needless to say the leader delivered Simeon's car just in time, split the cash and I gave him the Oracle I built.

I walked away calling a mulligan on that security detail! lol Instead I'm thinking infiltration!

grand theft spaghetti

there was a player in the hpv. i threw sticky bombs at him but they just kept bouncing off the car. while he went to lsc i went to the docks and planted 5 sticky bombs at the entrance. then i waited for the prick to pull up. the car almost made it in but the last sticky bomb finally blew up the car.

then he goes into the pause menu and my game freezes up two seconds later. but at least i blew up the car first.

Whybot182

I did the stunt jump on the bridge with the hole in it on my Sanchez & landed in the back of someone's truck before, it was awesome.

luisniko

Joined a lot of random mission lately. Today I met bunch of idiots, unfortunately. One of them, there was a guy holding Martin's document for RR. I and another guy reached the house earlier with a heli, played around and blown the heli at Martin's gate. Then this guy came with his Turismo and he couldn't get his car to Martin's porch and he refused to walk to it. I kept texting him to walk and he asked me to move the (burnt) heli instead. Then he insisted to try to reach the house from downhill and came back up again. Then, he got out of his car, pointing rifle to me and the other guy and did barrel rolls. I texted the other guy to kill this idiot and when I was calling my mechanic to send me Cheetah, the moron finally deliver it.

Jesus Christ.

At least my game ended positively by meeting a good guy. I was actually choosing Random Contact Mission and was sent to Boneyard instead. This (I think) Spanish dude added me during Survival and invited me to his Invite Only after it's finished. We rolled together for a while doing silly stuff. I wasn't using mic unfortunately, so I couldn't really hear him clearly, but I think I didn't catch any English word being spoken. In the end, I texted him that I had a good time rolling together and left.

Minty_Marksman

"Should've Stayed Where you Belonged"

2 easy 9000 dollar bounties in the middle of the ocean.

I joined a session with my friend, and there were 3 bounties in the ocean. Someone else wanted them, and was trying to hit their subs with a buzzard. I got my buzzard and engaged in aerial combat. Eventually the bounties ran away and we both chased them. My friend lured them out with another sub and the bounties went crazy. They all went out of their subs to snipe the other sub.

I went off the radar and flattened one guy on his sub sniping, and I blew the other up. One guy was smart enough and stayed underwater.

Being a bounty hunter is my most done job in the game, so I said;

"I love my job."

One guy was complaining about how I probably live in my moms house in her basement and I get paid for being an asshole, so he put a bounty on me.

They captured it theirselves and I put bounties on both of them and said;

"Have fun with that." There was no reason to keep playing if they kept trying to make unneeded jokes, so I just left and went to a session with my crew and that guy messaged me saying;

"If I suck, that's why you left right?"

"I have more important things to do with my crew"

"yeah, right"

"Yeah, there's lots of things to do with 2 YouTuber crews with 1000 people each."

And there was no response.

This was on PSN and their names were:

PRESICExSHOT

dangerouskoala

all_star_lalo

Omnifarious

TL;DR

I dodged 3 missiles and some cannon fire, and then killed 4 enemy jets with only one wing in a Jet Deathmatch. Shortly thereafter, I walked out of the room with both arms in the air. I am retiring from GTA:O after that, I can do no better.

Long story:

I was playin' a jet Deathmatch 'cause someone in the lobby asked me too. The game was going pretty averagely. During our little scuffle, I turned to avoid an incoming missile, and clipped the control tower with my left wing. (Fort Zancudo) I figured, "Welp, time to die." only to realize that I was not only able to save the jet, but stabilize it, and even control it that way. Shorty after that, most of the other guys in the lobby noticed that I survived crashing into the control tower, so they all went after me for an easy kill. They fired their cannons and missiles at me; but somehow I dodged all of them. It was amazing to watch all three missiles I saw fired at me swirl around me as I swirled out of the way. (Kind of by accident, since I didn't really have a choice in the matter considering that, no wing = eternal spinning.) They all flew past me after that 'cause I was going pretty slowly without that wing. I fired off my two missiles, got one with those, another with the cannon as he collided with another jet, (counting as a double kill for me) and the last one when I banked around, and caught him hanging low against the ground coming straight at me. I crashed shortly thereafter because it was basically suicide to nose dive like that for the last kill, but it was worth it. Oh so worth it.

That's it, I'm done. I'm retired from GTA:O now. I cannot beat what has just transpired here. I'm taking the game out of the console, and putting her on the shelf like a trophy to stare at and remind me of the good times I had... ....at least until I come out of retirement for the High Life update, and then again for a tour of Heists, and the next DLC after that, and the next one, and next one, and next one, and next one, and... You know what, probably every DLC after those ones too.

/inb4 stories thread

Ayes

Bye.

darkwar854

Cool, see you next update!

beanzinapot

Bye, have a wonderful tyne!!!!

NikkoCharger

Don't let your console freeze on the way out!!

mochakaboom

I didn't real the brick of text, lol but bye

Shake 'N Bake

I'd love to just say, "cool story bro", but that was actually a neat story. 10/10 would read again.

Mr. Rocko

See you next week.

CrazyRay

Abbreviated version:

OP played against n00bs in a jet deathmatch, n00bs that may have never even flown the jet before

CarnageRacing00

Flying around in a Cargobob and "liberating" people's cars from the impound (and putting them on roof tops... no big deal, they can just request personal car to get it back down, it's just for laughs)... I saw a player parked on the grass, paused. So, naturally I hooked his car and set him on the Maze Bank helipad, He came back shortly before I set him down, started honking his horn and flashing his lights. When I set him down, he did a big donut right around the circle around the H on the helipad. i left him there for about a minute, then picked him back up and put him back down on the highway, and he drove off, honking his horn.

Don't know why, but that was really fun.

999bats

once I called for a taxi and set a waypoint through the middle of a massive 10 person battle typically going on around the main LSC, went off the radar and let my taxi driver slowly drive me right through the center of the battle oblivious to the people killing eachother. it was hilarious watching everybody shoot everyone else up relentlessly as I slowly crawled by in the back of an NPC car and no one even noticed. It was one of those you had to be there moments.
Never been able to recreate it for my amusement as I always get hit by autoaim

CrysisAverted

Sniped an invisible guy who was so far away cars weren't even rendering.

LeakyLine

I joined a session only to find a friend of mine was in it. I invite him to an Xbox LIVE party. We meet at the airport and fly planes for a half hour or so. We get bored and land at McKenzie Field. We complete the gang attack, and then I get the idea to break into FZ and steal jets. So we hop into the Cargobob that spawned at MF and I pause to open the map. Turns out almost the ENTIRE lobby is trying to jump in to steal jets. I tell my friend to land. I get out, call my mechanic and request my Zion XS. I call Pegasus and order my Rhino. My friend picks up my tank with the Cargobob and airlifts me to the base. I chill by the jump and everytime I see a car jump the fence, it goes BOOM. Eventually, they start trying to Buzzard in. They get shot down. Eventually, the army blows up my tank. This all happened two days ago and me and my friend STILL talk about it.

luisniko

I was wearing a straw hat and pushing around an NPC. Then this dude (the guy laid on the ground) punched me and this is the first time I see my hat jumped off.

0_0.jpg

Chips237

Two asswipes in matching Turismos chased me around half the town while I was trying to sell my Baller.

Another thing, I was doing RR with three people. We got the document but the asswipe who had it shot my Elegy repeatedly. Car blew up but I got out, the documents died with him then he started raging like an infant. Hypocrite.

Edited by Chips237

Tails Prower

Deathmatching on Saturday afternoon to get some more kills on other players

in the vane hope I get closer to unlocking some more weapon tints until a

friend of mine invited me to his friend session and we discovered I had

been "chosen."

Every car I entered I got a bounty text message and one of the various values

$1000 etc so I started running about the map and my friend became hunter

chasing me down, he made about $30,000.

Sunday I built cash by tank running Coveted x 16 playlist.

rushfox

Friend did content creator glitch while I was running from the cops

WillyDope

was the car talking?

rushfox

was the car talking?

yes.

CrysisAverted

There was a squeaker who joined my session (now this kid to be like 7) he went on the mic and asked if anyone wanted to play with him, he was very polite. That is all.