1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Deffpony

Share Your Stories

GTA Master 007

^^^^^^ you cleary don't know what drifting is

It is a type of drift

homeskillet

If you want your car as "light" as possible, use carbon parts and don't go more than 20% armor.

You honestly won't see noticeable differences, but if you take the exact same cars and have one with carbon parts and only 20% armor vs a car with no carbon parts and +40% armor and drag race them evenly, the lighter car will pull ahead of the other, so there IS a difference...

Got any proof to this?

The Angel King

The Sultan is pretty low on the performance compaired to almost every other sports car.

As much as I'd like to believe your story, I have to go with your opponents being horrible racers. When you mention catchup being on, there is practically no way to win by 6 or 7 seconds unless the other players are just complete idiots.

Drifting at turns gives you an unbelievable lead If done right.
...? I'm pretty sure I'd never drift through a turn because it isn't drifting, it's just power sliding, and through the "drift" you lose momentum and you down-shift a lot. Instead, if you coast through it with very minimal breaking, you will be able to shoot out of the turn at a faster rate of speed & a higher gear than the guy who decided to drift.

I wish you were on PS3, because I'd love to see if that sultan can beat my elegy. No offense or anything, i own a sultan myself, but I'm about 95% sure Rockstar didn't really buff it to on-par level (or above) an elegy's performance.

power sliding is drifting

Power sliding is when you use the accelerator to go into a slide. Drifting is when you use the brake and go into a slide before the apex of the turn.

Wrong. Power sliding and "drifting" achieve the same results when done correctly. 2 different techniques.

Edited by The Angel King

sweat pants boner

the jester is a much better sports car then sultan

darkwar854

As much as I'd like to believe your story, I have to go with your opponents being horrible racers. When you mention catchup being on, there is practically no way to win by 6 or 7 seconds unless the other players are just complete idiots.

Drifting at turns gives you an unbelievable lead If done right.

...? I'm pretty sure I'd never drift through a turn because it isn't drifting, it's just power sliding, and through the "drift" you lose momentum and you down-shift a lot. Instead, if you coast through it with very minimal breaking, you will be able to shoot out of the turn at a faster rate of speed & a higher gear than the guy who decided to drift.

I wish you were on PS3, because I'd love to see if that sultan can beat my elegy. No offense or anything, i own a sultan myself, but I'm about 95% sure Rockstar didn't really buff it to on-par level (or above) an elegy's performance.

power sliding is drifting

Power sliding is when you use the accelerator to go into a slide. Drifting is when you use the brake and go into a slide before the apex of the turn.

Wrong. Power sliding and "drifting" achieve the same results when done correctly. 2 different techniques.

Yeah, what did I say that was wrong?

Mr Walker

Hitting the apex of a corner is faster than drifting.

You'll learn that when you're old enough to drive a real car, as opposed to one consisting solely of pixels.

Wally Walrus

drifting is what you can do with the use of hand break and take turn with burning rubber..
and if you are on front wheel drive car and sudden accelaration makes the car jurk and turn by side way that is power slide! What characterizes the drifting is that the wheels will be in the same angle, also you lose speed during the drift.

Edited by Wally Walrus

§†range

Trying to laugh at myself. I have done chemical extraction 1oo times on hard solo. Just failed 5 times in a row twice with a buzzered. Not stopping till I beat it but this is embarrasing now. Will probably log off if i succeed...ffs

luisniko

1. I was playing my second character and joined random races. I thought it's all good if I don't win as long as I can be in the first 3 and race fair n clean. 90% of the race I joined always have a f*ckstick(s) who purposely ram other cars. I beat two of these assholes and burnt their high level face in shame with my lv 30s.

2. Joined random mission, it was RR combo. I always got invited and there was one session with another f*ckstick who drove the document holder to Martin's. Apparently, I arrived first. So I waited by standing on top of my Bifta. This f*ckstick rammed my car, I fell, he shot my car and blew my Bifta, another guy's Jester which he drove, and definitely the document. Mission failed, right in front of Martin's house.

These people need to end their lives.

Edited by luisniko

Target13

Got another adventure for you guys.

Two Strangers, One Job

Back when duplicating cars was easy, i met a player (lets call him Bruce). The only reason i had Bruce on my friend list was cause he once duped a car for me, but after that it seemed that we were both lazy to unfriend each other or just didn't feel the need to. So today i was on a "Robbing Spree" trying to get the Stick Up Kid achievement, i robbed and robbed and robbed. Also, when you rob a couple of stores in a row, your wanted level increases to 4 stars instead of two. Finally i robbed 19 stores and one was left. But it was gonna be hard with the Noose team on me. My car was damaged and i didn't want to spend my score on fixing it. I Noticed Bruce was in the session, i texted him and asked if he wanted my help. He agreed and suggested we take his Frogger.

I agreed and we both took off from the helipad and headed to the last store in Grapeseed. Everything went fine, he landed on the parking lot, i went inside and did my thing. The take was good, near to $3000. Not the best but good. But now the police were heading our way with helicopters, NOOSE SUVs and Sheriff cruisers. I Ran for the chopper and we took off, but the NOOSE kept shooting at as from their SUV and as we took off, we started taking fire from the helicopters. Losing them was no easy task. I Got the achievement and a couple GTA Online rewards. Bruce headed for Los Santos, but we were taking too much fire, and losing them was very difficult. After finally reaching to the docks in LS, The helicopter started giving up. We finally lost the police and i thought the score was mine for good, but it seemed that others had an eye on it. A player started attacking us from a Buzzard Chopper. Bruce tried to fly away but when the engine gave up and finally shut down, he tried to maintain the speed and making it a soft landing. The dark blue Frogger was heading for the golf course, the player in the Buzzard stopped following us and was not after the cash afterall. Maintaining balance, the Frogger hit the grass field at the gold course and we slid all the way to the middle of the course. finally, i was alive. all the excitement distracted me from the notifications on top of the radar. Once i got out of the damaged and unusable helicopter, i noticed that i was the only one there. Turns out that Bruce was killed by the dude in the Buzzard. I Left the golf course as fast i could and took the score back home. Yes, Bruce did respawn but he didn't really care weather i survived or not. After respawning, he went his own way. We killed 0 People, We harmed 0 people but the cops and the other players harmed 2 people. And we were wrong?

The world we live in is f*cked.

The End.

darkwar854

I was going after 2 bounties, and I killed this one dude, then I went into passive mode to bank my cash, and I decided to take the bulletproof armored truck at the police station, when I get there I saw a TANK! He must of called it in, so I grabbed it and shot him, he put a 9k bounty on me, then I went after the other bounty and killed him, so I'm up 14k. Then I decide to be nice and give the tank to my crew member. But I forgot that I had a 9k bounty, so he killed me. But I got back in the tank and here comes bounty #1, killed him, and he must of gotten pissed. He proceeded to put an airstrike and mercenaries on me. Until finally, I get to the mercenary port and steal a buzzard (The tank was going to blow up) he grabs his tank and finally kills me. He must of spent over 20k for one kill. Then he left.

Affalterbach

I spawned at the docks, I saw a guy bringing the Special Vehicle to the docks for Simeon. There was also another guy waiting in front of the garage at the docks, i knew he wanted to kill the guy who was bringing the Special Vehicle so i wanted the protect him. So i called Lester and choose off the radar, but i was too late he already killed the guy in the Special Vehicle and destroyed the car. He didnt knew i was behind him, so i waited till he walks around the corner as soon as he saw me i shot him dead. He spawns and shoots at me but i killed him again and again, i killed him 6 times or more... I wanted to move on so i got in to Passive, but his friend also joined they started to shoot at me but i was passive so i just walked away lol. Then they started to chase me down in a car and tried to run me over but i was too quick i just jumped over walls etc.They didnt kill me they tried everything lol.. After 10min standing on a container they left. I have also a picture with them while we were drinking beer and smoking lol. The End.0_0.jpg

havingfunz

Just dealt with god knows how many tanks online, but they seem to have everything going for them, Best armoured vehicle in the game, fastest heavy armoured vehicle in the game, best weapon (powerful, fast and great aiming capability), on top of the R* keep changing rule, current rule being something stupid like if you are close to a tank abuser you have to pay your own insurance when it blows you up, I had a player who missed me a few times followed me got near me and shot me, so I guess its my fault I'm close to that tank, and they removed the tank sniping ability and finally the best most annoying thing about tanks are that if you are in passive mode they have the new ability to freeze your console by having a constant stream of fire at you, oh and then there is that glitch that basically allows anyone (rank doesn't matter) to purchase a tank. All this is just too annoying, its like you either drive a tank near certain areas of the map or get ready to get blown up continuously without getting any repayment for whatever you lose in the process............

R* are going hard fast to stop all the RP and money glitches but hey lets just ignore all the glitches these tanks cause and how they ruin a full free roam session to a point where you have no option but to go to another lobby. Please share your thoughts and also please inform me if R* are planning to change the tank OP factor in anyways or not. Thanks.

Mightymomo22

There was a Tank in downtown Vinewood today. I was confused. Was the army waging war.

Tails Prower

Well thought I'd share the highlights of my weekend on GTA Online.

I've seen on here that people have been using Blind Eye to get jets, quite frankly I refuse to pay Lester

5000 and have never bothered with trying to get the jet before but I'd just joined a session with a friend

who was down by the airport and I was at Fort Zancudo.

Could not be bothered with the drive down so went for the jump into the base with my Albany Primo, 4 stars

clearing the fence and the jeeps/barracks on my tail. Stickied a few of them and made the run for the hangar

that's open with the jet.

Got in, used the missiles to blow up the barracks that was in the way and flew straight out and up, clean

away to the airport.

Then last night I joined a public lobby forgetting my car was parked outside Mors, as exepcted within seconds

someone blew it up (not sure if it was gasoline/guns etc) but they paid so had to go down and get it, by this

point the person had warped to Sandy Shores and couldn't be bothered going out after them so set bounty of $9000

and went off to do Rooftop Rumble and got call later to say bounty claimed.

After that was improving 2nd characters flying stat so went for the Frogger and dropped into the base by

parachute, again 4 stars but timed myself right into the hangar and got the jet without any resistance, no

sign of the tanks at all unlike my previous attempts where I'd see them almost straight away.

rampage08

So i joined a race, the guy picked sports and choose sultan as his car. The track was a dirt track which suitable for dirtbikes and i only have Banshee at that time.

Plot twist : i beat the guy.

I think its a miracle because i expect to lose since he was pretty good and i was in a car not designed for dirt racing. It was an intense race though.

And what's with people suddenly ramming in races after they race so clean? Ive been in a pretty intense race with one guy. We leave the other racers away so far that its just us and the road. We were slipstreaming each other and battling for 1st for quite a while, he was really clean and not ramming whatsoever until we came up to this turn and he rammed me to the side. Guess some people cant handle the pressure of intense race. It was so unfortunate because we were neck and neck, racing really close then he had to ram me.

EarlyLifeFailure

This happened a few weeks ago so I have to tell before I forget.

I like to drive up to people beep at them see if they're friendly, so I see a lower level (I was about 80-90 at the time I'm 110 now) give them a beep and got shot, fair enough it happens. As I respawn I see he has driven my PV to the heliport, I'm not too far away so I take up a jog. When I get there he's in a shoot-out with a higher level (100+ camping the heliport from across the harbour), as I get nearer my PV lower level gets sniped I'm now behind the building at the heliport watching my PV get sniped so I guess if he's busy sniping my PV I'll make a run to Mors, as I head off I get sniped and PV gets impounded.

I respawn on the road next to the heliport and make a run for the impound, moments later higher level screeching round the corner not happy with his easy little snipes tries mowing me down with a hail of bullets - easy carbine rifle kill for me through windscreen, also blow up his PV for easy escape. Now that must of really angered him as a little bit later he turns up in a buzzard, by now I'm near the hospital I've had a little mess about robbing a store trying to get away on foot etc shootout with cops.

Now he lands the buzzard on the hospital and I jog back towards the subway station 'Strawberry' theres a building next to the station with a ladder to the roof, I go off radar and snipe him off the hospital roof then slide down ladder and make my way up the stairs to 'Strawberry station'. Whilst I'm doing that he's respawned and got a heli back to the hospital roof to get his buzzard I'm still up on the station I don't know whether he's realised I'm up there but he's got close enough for me to carbine him out of his buzzard and just as the tube train turned up.

Now heres where I first found out you can shoot through the rear windows of the carriage as he comes flying through the tunnel in his PV smashes into the back of the train and I carbine him through the rear carriage window and through the windscreen of his PV.

The next time he comes after me I'm still on the train he manages to get on the roof of the carriage and starts throwing stickies on the roof in the hope that maybe I'll stay on the train but no, remember these trains have open doors so I just hopped off and carbined (carbined?) him off the roof… brilliant.

He left me alone after that, all I wanted was my PV.

TehKoreaboo

There once was a barnacle so ugly that everyone died. The End.

wei wei

was in a DM lobby at the horse ranch earlier that had forced weapons set as MG, with about 6 or 7 of us. i start shooting as you would in a DM and after a few kills, i get a notification saying that other players are trying to kick me from the match. as i play on, i notice everyone else with no weapons running around. maybe trying to punch each other, i dunno? well very quickly, some start shooting at me now. before the match is over i get kicked out. now i don't use a headset or have my settings to hear other players, so it is possible the other players had their "own" game going on. this is fine, however don't set the forced weapons to guns if you want to punch each other to death. BTW, i noticed the other players were from Australia and 1 from New Zealand.

rushfox

Assassination part dos

Goldn-Bayse

I know I've posted recently but I forgot to share this story that happened on Thursday. I see that two friends of mine were playing capture jobs for the double cash and RP I decided to join. I'll refer to them as AK and HM. So AK mentioned that he had a bottle of vodka with him. He drank a little of it and for three whole matches he was drunk. He would start singing and wouldn't stop when we told him to, he would then start talking in a Russian accent and start saying "bring the objective back to base for Mother Russia comrades!" while we were in the lobby waiting for next match, he would keep yelling "Shut up" except none of us were talking (well technically I was laughing my butt off). It was fun then eventually he got sober. Me and HM kept telling him that he must of had the whole bottle.

ky1e1792

0_0.jpg

Trevor won't allow me to discuss it any further.

DeezyGaming

Well that was a nice story indeed

hercules1975

Helicopter scenario works!

Cool, just need someone else to steal a jet and land on Del Peirro Beach now...

nitefallz

I was mugged by someone else's mugger and after pulling me out of my tank, he got in the tank and proceeded to drive around and SHOOT the sh*t out of everything.

Upggrade

Does your cop buddy turn hostile when blind eye wears off?

am30

I encountered 3 French players who were not very nice.

I encountered an American who was in a public lobby with a crew who decided to blow up my Buzzard with me in it for no reason, despite me having missile lock on him earlier and resisting the urge to fire as I normally do. Told the dude I don't have to listen to him 'cos he's a Canadian and quit the session.

The colour of my toons trousers changed and he appeared with face paint on mid session without me doing anything. Struck me as a bit of an odd one that.

Sorry, no cools stories from me.

Vec

Well...I was playing with my second character. She has no engine mod unlocked so I tried my luck and join a random race...It sent me to an air race. I said f*ck it and decided to play it anyway and choose a Mallard while the other player went with a Vestra.

The race starts and the first thing that happens is the other player tries to crash in to me...only to kill himself while I got out in one piece. Of course in the end I won the race with no problem :)

WTFThisIsntWii

Does anyone know whats up with this? Some random bloke in my garage had to go passive to avoid being killed.

0_0.jpg

Edgelord

Today,I came across 2 squeakers pretending to be LSPD and chasing everyone in the lobby shouting in the mic with their little squeaking voice"Pull over your vehicle".

They chased me but I lost them and they sent Mercenaries to attack me.I lose the mercenaries and then I decided to go on the offense.

I got my tank out and watched them approach me..they had no idea what was expecting them..

They were screaming in their mics as they were trying to get away from me but I blasted them off.

I killed them a couple more times untill they left the lobby.