3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Deffpony

Share Your Stories

Bald Keewee

Left the nightclub to see a notification of a business battle starting. was the merryweather drop at sandy shores so I jumped in my starling and headed straight there. On way I check the map and see two players already there so figured I would strafe them before I landed. Lined up the drop zone and tilted the nose straight for the spot, loosed off a few rockets and whaddya know, here comes a crate from the sky! Picked up the crate, killed two players and was off again all in one go,  by far the most impressive thing I have ever done in this game. Then enroute back to nightclub the game lagged and I got kicked from the session 😭

Barnie Spacullie

How stoned were you guys from a scale to  0 to Shloaded, when online switched to Snow. 

KennyLoggins

I just had to stop and record this lol 

Edited by KennyLoggins

CrysisAverted

Here's a short spooky story

So this guy, all he ever wanted for Christmas was a red ryder bb gun up-n-atomizer, and so he played a boring game where all he did was wait for hours on christmas eve eve just for a chance that an event would appear, this event of course granting the victor a very unique and interesting item for GTAO

Unfortunately, the odds of getting this unique and interesting item seemed very low, as you might find a sweater that glow

Hours and hours passed and sweaters from a seemingly endless cache, they had no end.

His short lifespan withered away, for a special item he'd never get to play, all he finds are sweaters to this day.

but srsly this is nightmare fuel for me, I got other sh*t I gotta/wanna do and here I am waiting in freeroam for an event, I rush in a panic to complete it and get rewarded with a sweater then repeat over, and over again, my goodness I just want the damn gun so I can fire it a couple times then go do my business but I'm stuck here in my personal hell.

Edited by CrysisAverted

PNutterSammich

Ran into someone this morning. I was driving minding my own business when this broomstick riding mouth breather blew me up.

I just sent him a SMS with "ok", called in my replacement car and drove off.

He replied "If ur not gunna kill me, leave the session."

A few minutes later he blew me up again. I went passive after that.

He then began following me around like a lost puppy after that. Blowing up anything and everything I attempted to get into, if I stopped while driving a stolen car, he would climb into the car I was driving, give me the 3 star wanted level he had and let the police kill me.

The only time he left me alone was when someone else tried selling product where he would make a bee line to them and blow it all to hell.

I ended up driving back and forth by Mors Mutual calling in replacement vehicles, driving over to it, he'd blow it up, wash rinse repeat.

He must have blown up 15 of my personal vehicles. His rating was "BAD SPORT" and he had a dunce cap on, so I guess this was expected?

After 40 minutes I sent him a message "You done yet kid?" And that must have irked him because he replied "Dude? WTF? I'm 26!"

"Yeah, and I'm Santa"

"I'm a bad sport!  Don't you see the hat?"

Oh my god he was proud of this fact. I just wished him luck resolving whatever issues he was dealing with IRL because they had to be tough if he could only get satisfaction for his aggression by being a dick to strangers in a video game and changed sessions.

Bald Keewee

Met some strange people last night also...

First off I was doing the Robbery in Progress mission. Cops kill me outside bank, CEO and associate appear in savage and take the gold. I shoot them down and then blow their getaway car up with my stromberg. I deliver the gold and text 'gg" as it was fun and i enjoyed the challenge, get nothing but hostility back from him. Find out he is grumpy because i took 'his' gold 🤣 Anyway, him and his mate then proceed to start their own robbery job (after more abusive texts), so I waited patiently in the Akula until they were underway with the loot, blew them up and delivered the gold which really triggered him (queue numerous trash and pussy texts).

Went looking for trouble later on in fully loaded ruiner and found it. Ended up being spanked by two guys who outgunned me, skipped session to go back to bunker as I was done for the night and text them both to say well played and I know when i'm beat, and all they could muster up was 'trash' 'gaaaaaay' 'ruiner trash' etc. 

Baffles me that people can't just acknowledge something was a bit of fun and move on. 😏

Big Molio

I fell for my own trick today, and in the words of Vincent Vega "I should have f*cking better known better"

I was bringing the Business Battle Insurgent Pick Up back over through Vinewood, and saw this guy heading for me on Op2. He went off radar and I knew he was going to ambush me, so I changed the route and headed left. There he was, and I lost the thing...

What irks me most is that a) I thought I saw him zip past on the bike, but wasn't sure and b) I fell for it, when I do it all the time. I should have just sat tight until he appeared again.

rebeldevil

The other night I was running a popularity mission for my nightclub. I had to pick up some jerk and dodge the paparazzi. Well it was raining and I had the stretch Patriot (which handles like crap on DRY pavement) and I was having a hard time losing the last one. Normally I drive somewhat cautiously when I have passengers. Not this time. I was letting it all hang out and launched the bastard over one of the hills in Vinewood and as the back wheels are going over the roof of an oncoming Habanero I hear "YOO CAAALM DOOOOOWN!!!!"

I hope the stretch Patriot has brown upholstery. If not, it does now.

Don't complain about my driving, asshole. Did you die? No. So shut up.

ddarko12

I get that the Itali GTO is new, but it seems every time I'm in one of my three (blue, yellow or champagne) I always get followed. LOL. I'm sometimes afraid to park somewhere if I have places to go or be at because people just notice the car. Be driving all around the map, someone follows and keeps following me.

KazzMajol
On 12/22/2018 at 2:54 AM, Barnie Spacullie said:

How stoned were you guys from a scale to  0 to Shloaded, when online switched to Snow. 

Shloaded +1, i guess?   seeing as i had my rebreather hooked into the hookah for weeks in anticipation?   8)

Edited by KazzMajol
too stoned to properly embed a link

Perturbator

Did a heist went pretty smooth

PwnageSoldier

On the topic of snow I was on when it changed. People kept getting kicked from my session and I saw the literal second it changed from normal to snow, that was weird as sh*t. Literally like somebody flipping a switch.

In today's news, I did casual VIP jobs with my friend Gomul115 in a small session, making 300k+. We were doing Piracy Prevention, using the Up n' Atomizer to fling ourselves into the hottub like some bootleg diving competition. Gomul accidently killed himself going into the hot tub at low health when a rival CEO and their associate full force smashed into the Yacht, right next to me, in an Annilhilator. They didn't kill me, but it was funny as hell to see some random just jihad into the helipad of my Yacht, slipping off right after right next to me. They also attacked us during a Fortified later (as we sent them running for attempting to take over our yacht) and we successfully defended the Boxville. They played really badly and were no challenge for us.

TCA

2 players doing crates asshole on MK2 thought it would be fun to constantly kill them at the airport etc. I fixed that problem.

came out of passive landed on top of devin hangar which he used counter on the MK2....um ok? I promptly shot his ass off it, put a bounty on his head. So he runs to his club goes in and out while I’m hovering above in hail hydra! Player goes back in and gets into the terrorbyte(SP?) I purposely crash my hydra and call in my Savage.

player goes after them again. I destroyed both him and his vehicle. Claim the bounty I put and gave it to a lower level player. He then proceeds to get the MK2 again and I’m way out of his reach so I go back into passive. They get mad start following me around down to my hangar, sent the 103 and the double digit low rank a msg. Then get into my buzzard and exit hangar...asshole leaves immediately after.

Leader invites me to their office and I could tell they’re just starting out bc it’s super clean barely any cash on the floor. Felt good helping them out from a player like that.

Jacebuts24

Just got out of a deathmatch, one guy from the other team got to the weapons first, he had a good streak going.  Until he decided to chase after one of my teammates out of the weapons area.  Big mistake.  I got to the weapons, and my team destroyed them all.  What makes me laugh is that the guy who initially got to the weapons first left.  😂 

IceDree

Joined a session with an ongoing Union Depository business battle last night, I opened the map to see if anyone is there & I saw someone already in the garage, so I thought let them have it, I'll be too late anyway. I hopped on the Swift D & proceeded to fly north to spawn a Sandking. As I'm passing downtown LS, I started wondering why its taking so long for the "red box" to appear on the map, so I opened the map and the ongoing kill feed made sense, 3 try hards fighting to get to the truck & apparently none of them managed to take out the NPCs. I decided to take a crack at it so I went OTR & got my Khanjali. I accidently destroyed the truck as I was clearing the NPCs so I picked one of the crates & off I went. I snuck out unharmed while the try hards were busy killing each other. I delivered the first crate to my club & figured no they'll let me get away with the second crate ... I was wrong lol. I took the second crate as well & delivered it without firing a single shot.

They were furious & voted to kick me from the session lol.

Urban Legends

A special screw you to the guy who capped my ass outside the Los Santos Customs a few hours ago... cruising the streets I came across a Regina Dundreary and I thought it'd be cool to fix it up for a mission. As I'm on the way to the garage I get a notification that someone has sent a hit squad to my location. I skirt over to LS Customs and lay wait.. spraying the first car with my Gusenberg sweeper... 30 rounds gangster style. Bodies spill from the car... I figure there will be another squad coming so I toss a couple proximity mines on the ramp leading to the garage. They promptly do their job 10 seconds later. The 3rd hit squad gets hit with my newly purchased homing rocket launcher...unbelievable. I am just trying to modify a GD Dundreary!

I spent maybe 10 mins in the shop... I die within 2 seconds of leaving.. Who steals a Dundreary! I book after this fool and tail him through the big drainage ditch under the highways and watch him crash my car into a lake! Rifled his ass and took a picture of his bloody remains and some rocks splattered with his blood.

Moral of the story... Bitches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks

Edited by Urban Legends
Added 1st half.video

IceDree

Spawned into a very chaotic session last night, the type you hear explosions going off before you even spawned. 2 MCs were fighting in Vinewood, they had jets, scooters, deluxos & ewo tryhards ... It was very messy.

I stepped out of my Yacht & got the business battle notification. I figured that's what they were fighting over, I mean the box icon is red & they're fighting next to a club. Right? Wrong.

Turned out one of the MCs is doing the last team standing or whatever its called. Anyway, back to the BB, turned out it was the LSIA parking lot one & some dude picked it up. A minute or so later the box icon turned green & I checked the map to see what's up. The poor bastard apparently got the infamous connection error, left the session & the car was just sitting there, I thought why not. So I picked it up and now I had to drive to through a moving war zone in a bright ass green Issi lol.

I managed to do it without either MC attacking me. Now here I'm, one block away from my club & a random tryhard decides to come after me. I successfully delivered the car & surprise surprise, the tryhard is a salty camper lol.

It felt good running him over with the T Truck on my way out.

Jenkiiii

I got the Dune FAV bunker delivery mission last night and decided to go ahead with it anyway.

Somehow I got stuck in the aisles at the Sorry Commode stadium facing the stage :/. So maddening, and then had to defend the imprisoned Dune FAV against two very low rank noobs for about 15 minutes. They didn't know any better and thought going after the arms shipment was the best thing to do, I suppose? So, I defended, and defended a bit more, killed each of them about 200,000 times (not really), and just wound the clock down and eventually accepted my loss. God-damn that crap delivery vehicle with its useless long-wheel base.

And then I get a recorded message from one of them telling me what an utter ass-wipe I am for having trolled them both for an eternity :D. WTF?

I couldn't be bothered to explain that my Dune FAV was trapped, and that it was like defending the fort as the British soldiers in Zulu Dawn, against endless rushes of tribesmen with spears.

I really enjoyed myself, especially in retrospect at their message and seeming entitlement to destroy my poor beached delivery vehicle. So weird. If you don't mind the loss, try it some time - it does sound like a mildly orchestrated griefing opportunity, but it sincerely wasn't. They were very persistent and completely useless/inexperienced at GTA online.

Edited by Jenkiiii

Astrohurricane
On 1/25/2019 at 4:15 PM, Jenkiiii said:

I got the Dune FAV bunker delivery mission last night and decided to go ahead with it anyway.

Somehow I got stuck in the aisles at the Sorry Commode stadium facing the stage :/. So maddening

You can shoot the Dune FAV with the new “up and atomizer”, if you have one, to get it unstuck without risking blowing it up.

Or just do what should be done with that mission and skip it entirely lol. 

rockstar legend

so i had my normal bounty disguise , 1000 dollars , and of course i had all the level 100s on their op mk2s chasing me, one guy wouldnt give up despite me killing him 2 times with my op mk2 and then a further 3 kills by the rc bandito.   Hes following me in passive then poppin behind me but i keep jumping of the bike , everytime i get the rc out he goes passive so i teleport back to my apt to get sum space from him .

when i come out i notice my bountys gone and hes in passive waiting on my apt on his op,  so i go

passive which really pissed him off , cue the texts calling me a passive pussy ,, i dont know why he couldnt see the irony , so  i sent him a text saying you should get back in passive at which point i teleported to my facilty where i placed a bounty on him then got him with a " free" orbital strike just to rub it in even more

Edited by rockstar legend
spellin

Scottiedog123

So guys, how normal is this to see..

juNDCbT.jpg

RUFF_inthejungle

Reminiscing a bit.

I bought my Opmk2 with the last sale and its been a very efficient way to travel and grind missions. Shortly after buying it I popped into a public sesh to set bunker research and thought I'd take it for a jaunt; I was curious to see how people responded to it since I steer clear of everybody most the time, never even fought a Mk2 myself - how does Harry Potter see the world?  So I hop on my Nimbus 2001, pop passive because I'm not looking for a fight and go cruising! Buzz a few people here and there, everyone jumps out their vehicle and aims whatever weapon at me - that's cool, I do some air donuts around them and move on.

One of these guys is in the desert delivering product in a post-op van (i think), I buzz him each of his first couple deliveries and at first he responds the same as the others but by the third time he realizes I'm not out to blow him up and ignores me, continuing his deliveries while I follow along. This guy completes his 4th delivery then biffs a turn and tumbles down the Zancudo river bank and gets stuck on a shrub. He can't break it free so he steals an npc truck and tries to push it out, to no avail. I call my Rhino which conveniently spawns nearby, jump in, drop passive and roll over to him. He sees me coming and starts to run but then stops - I roll up, bring my cannon around and SMACK that van out of the bushes. He jumps in, drives off and finishes his delivery! Good money for him, good feeling for me and no shark card for C*. Good deeds really are their own reward.

CanadianMuscle

I played all of Martin Madrazo's Dispatch missions with a few friends; part way through Dispatch II (Merryweather Base Raid) the game's best soundtrack is playing, the Smuggler's Run trailer theme. Throw that in with noise-cancelling bass boosted headphones and suppressed Special Carbine gunfire and you get the most amazing, engaging GTA Online gameplay that was meant to be. It was awesome. I felt like it was a Hollywood crime action movie, the way GTA Online should be! It's the most fun I've had in the game for quite awhile.

The Doomsday Heist definitely brought that feel, too. But even as action-packed Heists are, it seems Contact Missions take the cake for the "action movie" feel, probably because all the action isn't interrupted (as often...) from players dying and leaving the game over and over again when it cuts to endless loading screens.

Edited by CanadianMuscle

Boozey St James

Made friends with a try hard yesterday. 

Only three people in lobby.

Spawn at Paleto Bay because everyone is raising hell in the city. 

See try hard on jetpack floating around Mt. Chilliad, coming towards me on the map. 

I go into passive mode and fly over to my yacht, (Also at Procorpio Beach). 

Try hard attacks some other poor fecker trying to collect special cargo. Poor bastard rage quits. 

Me and try hard left in the lobby. 

Yacht defenses on, hanging out in the hot tub, rubber banding it. 

Try hard uses his jet to fly over towards me. Yacht defenses blow him up, anf the Captain ensures me that I am okay. 

Try hard comes onto my yacht, hangs out with me in the hot tub. Sends friend request and we start chatting away. 

Real cool dude. 

Edited by Boozey St James
Oops

Scottiedog123

A while ago in my nightclub garage, I was walking around in there and another person's car popped in my garage for a moment.. it hit my stinger GT and pushed it quite violently across the floor. Then it vanished again but left my car out of place. It squealed as the tires slid across the floor which h was really wierd as I wouldn't have thought a sound was programmed for that..! And it also left black marks all over my lovely polished floor.

Of course all went back to normal.

g1dM1D8.jpg

CMSezf5.jpg

nUWXTwE.jpg

You can see the marks where my car has moved and the marks left from the other car as it moved around

Edited by Scottiedog123

JamesTKirk

EDIT - SOLVED:  I've been reading the wiki, and I didn't realize that Business Battles CAN indeed provide product to our nightclubs!  That's a nice thing to realize, those events are more valuable to participate in than I realized...

From the "Weird Stuff Is Happening!" department...  at least its a helpful glitch I guess?

I have a Nightclub warehouse and I own all 7 businesses for it... but since there is only five technicians, I don't bother with Organic Produce (weed) or Printing & Copying (document forgery).  Those two businesses are always at zero.

However, today I logged into the game and I see something very odd.  Somehow, without ever assigning a technician to it, the Printing & Copying category shows that I have 20/60 product in my Nightclub warehouse.  But how?  I've never changed the assignments of any of the technicians, certainly not since my last sale a few days ago...  how did this happen, does anyone know?  All my technicians are working on their assigned businesses, I double-checked and none of them are assigned to Document Forgery.  Weird, huh?  Perhaps the game occasionally "gifts" players with warehouse stock?  Is that a thing?

Edited by JamesTKirk

CanadianMuscle
On 2/11/2019 at 2:01 PM, Scottiedog123 said:

A while ago in my nightclub garage, I was walking around in there and another person's car popped in my garage for a moment.. it hit my stinger GT and pushed it quite violently across the floor. Then it vanished again but left my car out of place. It squealed as the tires slid across the floor which h was really wierd as I wouldn't have thought a sound was programmed for that..! And it also left black marks all over my lovely polished floor.

Of course all went back to normal.

g1dM1D8.jpg

CMSezf5.jpg

nUWXTwE.jpg

You can see the marks where my car has moved and the marks left from the other car as it moved around

I had this happen once. But that took place way back when on last-gen. Some fool in a Zentorno momentarily popped in my garage and made and awful mess of the place.

Big Molio

Humiliated

I had half the lobby after me yesterday because I had been a bit of a dick and I had a $9,000 bounty on my head. I came out of the apartment and ducked straight into the subway outside, whilst a swarm of Oppressor 2's and Insurgents followed my dot from streetside.

As I got to the next subway station, feeling rather smug at this point, I turned around in the tunnel and.......a f*cking RC Bandito.

Boom

Queue many "Loooooooooools"

I deserved it and it made me smile, but f*cking hell was I irritated ha ha

KazzMajol

I've been playing a lot lately with the same two or three friends online, one of whom only started GTAO about a month ago and has now reached level 120 and is raking in the cash from the bunker and NC like an old pro.    When i started helping him, i changed my xbox settings so my online status is visible so it'd be easier for him to find me, and it's been cool to see a lot of the people i've friended in the past dropping into my session, either to join up or handle their own stuff.

Weekend before last, me and my noob pal and a couple other players kept the CEO/Client job payola going for too many hours and hours and hours, probably like 14 or so, helping each other clear bunkers and what-not, and even after the session filled up, things remained very peaceful for the most part, filled as it was with other people doing sales and supply runs.   I suppose all were happy that the level 666 CEO and his three 100-something associates were content to go about their business and just live and let live.     At one point a level 800-something friend logged in and was afk in his apartment doing whatever he was doing.

Eventually what happened is what always happens, right?    Some assheads got into the session that just wanted to sh*t all over everybody.

We had done Point to Point and headed to the yacht, and i started up Piracy and we were all shooting each other with the Up 'n Atomizer and not paying much attention, and out of nowhere these two or three OTR bastards with Bad Sport hats swooped in and captured the yacht.     I damn near stopped them, coming up the stairs and filling the upper deck with exploding shotgun shells and taking them all out, but it was just after the horn sounded.

I was actually quite tired from the marathon session already, and nearly pulled the cord to boot everybody and top off the supplies and that whole routine, but as i was about to do it, i noticed that the ringleader of the Bad Sports got obliterated by the Orbital Cannon, followed by the immediate departure of my level 800 friend.   This made me laugh, and i suspected he'd be back.  

I wasn't wrong.

There was a brief though intense battle that ended with the Bad Sports spawning back on the beach and some sniper dancing, before i teleported back to Tinsel Towers, and started something else that sent us all way up north.    I expected the grief to follow us, but somebody in the city was doing a sales mission of some kind, and the griefers flocked to them, per usual.    They were killing everything that moved.    I observed as players would be killed by them a few times and leave the session.

My level 800 friend rejoined.     Another obliteration with the Orbital Cannon.    My friend left again.    I laughed, while exhaling THC.

Me and the other boys in Meat Curtains finished with the Blaine County scenario--whatever it was--and headed down to the city.    When we got there, i started spamming Headhunter and Fully Loaded, so we could take those pricks and their fancy rocket-wielding broomsticks out of the sky at no cost.    At this point, the Bad Sports had infuriated two full CEO organizations and more than a few other players, and it was only a matter of time before they were compelled to quit in shame, although to their credit they DID NOT go down easy.     I kept running work the entire time, and the only job we failed to complete while they were in session was the first Piracy that they stopped, when i wasn't aware of them yet.

Again and again, my level 800 friend just kept letting them have it with the Orbital Cannon, then leaving, and coming back to do it again.  

It was probably the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.   He told me later that he did it 7 or 8 times.   

When the ringleader left i sent a message to the entire lobby saying 'HaHA VICTORY!!!' and got a whole lot of replies of happiness.   

(note: sorry for the damn novel, but hey...just trying to tell the story)

Edited by KazzMajol
boop