Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,333 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Deffpony

Share Your Stories

Hellbendzor

Rockstar's system is off again.. Just completed two hangar fetches and they don't get added to the inventory… 'Cargo delivered' and a phonecall from Ron, but no added value to my Hangar...

Tried twice, as I wanted to know if first was just a lone miss, but nop... second was same… Guess I won't be doing anymore smuggler's collects.. Damn waste of time... Were nice missions though.. But no result… Pffff

Ice_cold2016

3 jet griefers in the room. They are giving 1 paticular guy on an oppresser a real hard time. The jet griefers also try to take a kill on me but fail. I go ghost and get my Chernobog anti aircraft. This thing has never failed me yet, it always get's the jets for me. So i wait for it to be deliverd, set it up, hop in the back, all 3 jets are in the perfect place, then just as i get a lock the guy on the oppresser, they guy i'm trying to save from being griefed by 3 jets, sees me, rolls up beside me, then does the stupid thing of taking a super easy kill on me! My ghost runs out as i spawn back in and the 3 jets just totally annihilate us both. I said to him "Wtf are you doing you total donkey!!!! I had all the 3 of them. You have just allowed them to continue griefing us. You fuc*ing braindead knobber." And he was frustrated that he was being griefed by the jets! lol  The stupidity of some of the community still amazes me 5yrs on.

Bruce Khansey

Just completed Act III Finale on hard and finally finished with the Doomsday Heist.

I still much rather do the normal heists, but the payouts of Act III and the chance to do all the setups and final heist even with just two players.. too tempting.

Mister_Incredible92

Some dumbass had tried to blow up my vehicle cargo that i was delivering with his weaponized car not knowing that he can't lock on to import/export cars(I keep seeing missiles flying ahead of me).So his missiles instead had targeted the cops that was chasing after him and then he blew himself up and had immediately quit the session afterwards.

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

My character has been pretty much a roleplay story since I started playing him seriously last summer ;O 

character 'Waingro' (was supposed to be a Heat parody since the game has so many Heat references beyond just Blitz Play, like Trevor's clown tattoo or Lester and his house appearance and also location specifically on a hill by the freeway in East LS ... but Rockstar wouldn't let me keep the name lol maybe cuz the last 4 letters? I had to change it to Wayne Grow, which ended working better as a Heat parody for for my 'Grow'-op biker anyways hehe) is actually my og guy from ps3 haha but I basically never played GTAO seriously until last summer -- all I did was keep playing Trevor in free roam (like 25 days /played >_<)

but then randomly last summer I start reading about gunrunning, checked up on all the properties the guy had (bikers and CEOs), and after playing a lot of sort of building, management, base management, etc games much of the year (MGS V, Tropico and other 4X strategies, even NMS), decided that it looked kinda cool that GTAO had so many different properties and 'business themes' (e.g. be a biker, drug dealer, CEO, gunrunner, bank robber, etc). Finally kinda had enough content to really have a cool RP arc or to personal the RP theme.

So it ended up not being a story of a single event per se, but more a story of the entire character /played. I actually sort of planned out the entire character arc... sort of the different ranks and 'chapters' of being poor and low rank, starting to get properties and helis, and becoming rich -- the whole rags to riches thing. 

anyhow, character is around 26-27 days /played now I guess.. Rank 141... sort of been following this arc that is basically: Biker content -> VIP content + Heists -> CEO -> then finally get into Gunrunning and Air Smuggling:

Tasked with expanding the Angels of Death MC San Andreas into Sandy Shores, Wayne Grow turned to 'grow-ops' to build the local chapter and its operations. Business soon expanded and Wayne Grow Industries was born. Through the success of his manufacturing and distribution businesses, as well as his wetwork company WG Security, operations were able to expand further into Blaine County and then Los Santos. To expand further, WG Industries was incorporated as a front for the WGI-AOD organization. Wayne Grow Industries intends to continue to expand its manufacturing operations and distribution businesses throughout San Andreas.

Key Story Events:
1. Founds the Sandy Shores chapter of Angels of Death MC San Andreas, the original San Andreas one percenters.
2. Lives in a house in Sandy Shores, owns a Vapid truck, and lives and dies by riding Western motorcycles.
3. Wayne Grow earns his namesake: starts a grow-op.
4. Sells locally and safely in Blaine County for a long time to quietly grow.
5. Opens a money laundering and counterfeiting business because of this cash success.
6. Steals a Dubsta from a local construction yard as the go-to business meeting vehicle.
7. Buys business vehicles (used in business deliveries): Rat Track, Rumpo, and Gang Burrito.
8. Begins selling product into Los Santos
9. Begins doing bodyguard work for new contacts in Los Santos
10. Founds WG Security to provide wetwork services; meets new organizations.
11. Wayne Grow, farmer and manufacturer, creates a partnership with fellow farmers (coca) and manufacturers to transport product via river to the Alamo Sea for further manufacturing and distribution.
12. For a long time, sells product from Sandy Shores into Los Santos [...]
13. And, upon enough success, expands the business property presence into Los Santos.
14. Buys an executive office at Lombank, the industry giants of offshore laundering -- away from the clutter of downtown with a view of the ocean!
15. Buys a safehouse in East LS for proximity to future prospects in the oil derrick fields.
16. Buys a shiny new Vapid Contender truck for work trips back to the desert, and an armored Baller SUV work within city limits.
17. Buys a warehouse: conveniently located in the deliveries alley to a nearby strip mall, a quite and large back lot entrance, and close to the office.
18. Wayne Grow continues to expand his manufacturing and distribution businesses into Los Santos and throughout San Andreas.

So I've turned a lot of gameplay events into actual events. Even small things... I wanted to 'poor' experience and kinda low-key shootouts and equipment for a long time so I didn't use anything but choppers and a simple truck or SUV until nearly Rank 90... nothing but the simple assault rifle or that compact AK or Scorpion... no guided missile launchers, buzzards, nothing. And I didn't buy those until rank 80-100ish, and I turned each into a event... I finally caved on the guided missile launcher because that damn CEO Valkyrie crate pickup was so hard without it lol... and before I bought it, I specifically waited until I got a CEO crate pickup for 'Weapons' and then made a specific trip to my Sandy Shore ammunation guy to make an 'event' out of it; same thing with the Minigun, I waited until I got the special cargo gold mini-gun and then pretended I was keeping it for myself. Almost every 'item' purchase I turned into a story haha.

Anyhow, kinda nerdy but it's what's made GTAO so fun for me. I also play completely HUD-less... which can result in some pretty surprising ganks on occasion but it's also oddly relaxing because often I'm oblivious to people around me haha makes it easy for my to focus on and mind my own business -- plus it makes the game so much prettier and shootouts way more fun haha

Edited by S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

hugh750

early this morning me and a friend (who was helping me in ceo work) had just delivered a couple of cars near the western highway, when we got attacked by two higher level tryhards (one was a level 300 +, and the 2nd was 500 +).

i managed to kill them both more then they killed me and so did my friend (who ended up changing sessions and invited me to his new session, i waited in changing sessions until i fired a homing rocket at the level 500 + tryhard and killed him (then i changed sessions).😈

Edited by hugh750

Forza Harrd

Wow Hugh you are such a great story teller.

X Mr Meaner X
20 hours ago, Forza Harrd said:

X3TRE1K.jpg

Ice_cold2016

Got a strange tale to tell today.

This 23yr old girl added me as a friend about 8 months ago. For a good 4 months she would message me and ask me to come and take care of this high rank guy who would bully her and her friends. What i first found odd was she obviously had this guy added as a friend for him to keep getting into the same room as her. But i'd sometimes go in and spank him for a laugh anyway because he was always vocal on the mic. I posted a story about him here in the forum once about how i beat him like 37 - 6. In all that time we have had several face offs and he lost every single one. He would get so angry over the mic and take it super serious. He even spent all his money trying to kill me and went and bought more sharkcards just to continue his attacks on me, lol.  Anyway. i entered the room last night and see they were both in there. I hadn't seen them for a good month or so. Normally i'd take him by surprise before he even realised i was in the room. But this time i didn't bother and thought it would be fun to sell my supplies and have him try to attack me, because i knew he would, as soon as he spots me he goes off radar or ghost and tries to get me. So i started up a gun running sale mission and went on to sell my supplies. And sure enough over he comes off the radar in a jet straight at me. Sometimes i fight this guy and sometimes i just outright troll him because he hates it so bad and you can hear he does as he get's super angry over the mic. So i decided to go passive and said to him "You're too obvious ya donkey". He then left the room. (I knew he'd come back later to get me with the orbital cannon) And sure enough he did do just that. Then he kept trying to do the oribital cannon leave the room come back glitch but i stayed in passive for a laugh. He eventually realised that wouldn't work and came back to the room. The girl never asked me to kill him this time and i wasn't even trying. I was just minding my own business and he was the one desperately trying to kill me. After him chasing me around the map for about an hour an half i decided i'd start mugging him. I got him with the mugger 6 times in a row and each time he'd rage on the mic. He then went around killing everyone he could. He's a proper tryhard who blows himself up over and over and all that stuff. He's pretty skilled by he's just wayyyy to predictable to me. He and his friend got into an intense battle with another high ranker just as i was flying past in my Rogue so i mugged and bombed him for a laugh. Mugged him so he couldn't blow himself up then bombed him while he was down. Someone else took his money. The rage on the mic was hilarious. And the second he respawned he fast traveled straight to his facility to try to get me with the orbital cannon again but i knew it was coming so quickly went back into my apartment just to upset him even more. And sure enough it did. He got so upset other players started texting me laughing and congratulating me on making him rage like that.

Then it got even more random. The girl that added me and had been asking me to come in and kill him for months all of a sudden sends me a text out of the blue saying "I hate you" and she had unfriended me. I don't particularly care but thought i'd ask why as i may get a laugh out of it. She replies saying because her friendship is now ruined with that guy (yeah, the one trying to kill me raging on the mic and the guy that's been trolling her for months) and that its all my fault that their friendship is ruined! lol

I asked how did she work that one out, how was it my fault? She replied "Just stop!" i replied "Stop what, i'm not doing anything?" She said to leave him alone. I said, but you have been asking me to kill him for months and he's the one that's been chasing me all over the map trying to kill me!  She replied "Yeah well me and him have made up now" I was like, and i'm supposed to know that how exactly? And that doesn't stop the fact he's chasing me all over the map for the last hour and half and using orbital cannon glitches on me. But she's like "Just stop leave him alone!". I'm like, let me get this straight. This guy bullies you for months. You beg me to keep killing him for you. I've never once bullied you i've always been nice to you and help you out. He's trying to kill me. And you hate ME because of it? lol So she likes a guy that bullies her even though she says she get's bullied all the time and hates it, yet hates me for being nice to her and not bullying her and chooses to be friends with a bully over me! lol Then she threatens to kill me! lol There is something clearly wrong with these people up top and they are a bit dumb so i decide to play them off against each other as this may be the last time i ever see them again. I tell him that she's been begging me to kill him for months and that's why i kept attacking him for all this time. He then get's upset with her. I then kill her 7 times and he doesn't come to protect her. I tell her he told me to kill her for her telling me to kill him. She said i was lying. He didn't come to her rescue so i said why do you think he hasn't come to your rescue and tried to stop me killing you? Because he told me to kill you back. She then gets on the mic and they both get into a full on argument infront of the entire room. Everyone just sat back and had a laugh. I finished my cuppa tea and left them to it. lol

Funny old place sometimes that GTA.🙄

Edited by Ice_cold2016
Coz i can.

Lucy_Woooolfe

^ this truly fills me with dread, could have been some elaborate trolling of course, but as well looks like there was some serious abusive relationship in progress (you happen to know if they were affiliated IRL?). There are cases like this, when the "victim" will not turn from her persecutor, and there will always be an attempt to drag some third person, a 'rescuer' into it. It's called a "Drama Triangle", and it's implications are manifold.

You were of course right smelling something foul when she didn't just unfriend/block the dude, but sometimes people just can't walk away from such a relationship.

You however can. What these two are doing is just sick, and I can only recommend is: Run, don't walk, away from this. there is nothing you can do for these two over the net. I think this goes way deeper than just some gaming bravado.

EDIT: With what you tell below (vv) the game does not much change, even if the roles are swapped. Still best to walk away from situation IMO. She sounds the dangerous type. But I stop here. 🖖

Edited by Lucy_Woooolfe

Ice_cold2016
1 hour ago, Lucy_Woooolfe said:

^ this truly fills me with dread, could have been some elaborate trolling of course, but as well looks like there was some serious abusive relationship in progress (you happen to know if they were affiliated IRL?). There are cases like this, when the "victim" will not turn from her persecutor, and there will always be an attempt to drag some third person, a 'rescuer' into it. It's called a "Drama Triangle", and it's implications are manifold.

You were of course right smelling something foul when she didn't just unfriend/block the dude, but sometimes people just can't walk away from such a relationship.

You however can. What these two are doing is just sick, and I can only recommend is: Run, don't walk, away from this. there is nothing you can do for these two over the net. I think this goes way deeper than just some gaming bravado.

No it wasn't trolling. They met on GTA too. They aren't a couple or anything as she's a lesbian and has a girlfriend. They are just 2 messed up individuals for whatever reason. Whenever you log in she's always online its like she's there 24/7. And she mostly just floats around in her deluxo doing nothing or is telling people not to kill certain people while asking you to kill others. As for him he's just a 19yr old muppet. A very competitive tryhard who loves to kill but hates to be killed who took up a serious grudge against me. Maybe he was once her protector and they fell out for whatever reason, she then asked me to kill him, i totally spanked him and made him look bad at the game when he thought and wants everyone to think he's the man, and because he's so competitive he hated it. You know, like he was trying to fight for the alpha male spot. But for her i have no idea. She's seems to be there 24/7 so maybe she's a bit of a mad shut-in whose spent too much time shut away. Who knows!

RyuNova

Does the Insurgent have its own icon? 

Got Prox Mines on my Insurgent Pick Up Custom and some fool in a Deluxo decided to attack me for no reason. Let him towards a parking garage and laid mines. He comes in looking for me and promptly explodes

Ice_cold2016
58 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

Got Prox Mines on my Insurgent Pick Up Custom and some fool in a Deluxo decided to attack me for no reason. Let him towards a parking garage and laid mines. He comes in looking for me and promptly explodes

Yuuup! It has its own icon. I hate how special veichles have icons. I think they should be removed so you don't know what's coming.

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

^haha that story is crazy Ice Cold ... almost gotta pray that it was an elaborate troll cuz otherwise that's some dysfunctional drama for a game lol

things like that are why I'm happy *99% of my 30ish days /played have been with the mic turned off lol

i've got like zero conception even of sHrIeKiNg KiDs or trash talkers or any sort of 'social' drama in the game haha

I just cruise around with the HUD/mini-map and voice chat/mic turned off minding my own business and I'm none the wiser 😂

(*turn it on for group jobs, heists, etc usually haha i'm not voice chat averse just i avoid lobby voice chat like a plague)

RyuNova
15 minutes ago, Ice_cold2016 said:

Yuuup! It has its own icon. I hate how special veichles have icons. I think they should be removed so you don't know what's coming.

Explains why he wanted to tangle.

Up2NoGood45

Had a great morning playing the game that ended as bad as it could.  Logged on and found a 100,000 gift from Rockstar and easy daily objectives so completely them for 25K.   Switched to 2nd character and found his objectives easy as well 25K. Also received a 100,000 reward for completing every daily objective of the week.   Found one of those yellow Sentinels and sold it for 14K.  Switched back to the other character and found a lobby with only a few people so sold cars and did VIP's for a while and everyone was cool.  Soon I was in my own lobby so kept grinding for about another hour.  A couple of people joined and all of a sudden they are voting to kick me.  No problem, I'm doing sightseer so I figure I'll finish and leave anyway.  Who wants to be in the same lobby with dicks anyway right?  Had no idea the level of douchebaggery I was dealing with.  Guy wastes 12K on Ghost so he can kill me before I can finish SS.  So then I get kicked by other players.  Log back in and it says I left the game without finishing a job and I will be a bad sport if I keep it up.  Such utter bullcrap. 

53 minutes ago, Ice_cold2016 said:

The Vigilante I believe is the only attack vehicle in the game without a special icon.  I am a bounty hunting fiend in it because people have no idea what is coming up behind them.  I usually just gift them the money from the bounties so there are no hard feelings. 

Edited by Up2NoGood45

hugh750
On 7/17/2018 at 7:07 AM, Forza Harrd said:

i kept it short.

Forza Harrd
1 hour ago, hugh750 said:

i kept it short.

I don't think you should keep it short, I think you should go deeper in the psychology and tactics in your story telling, don't just say what happened, tell us what it was like when it happened.

The Bellic Twins
11 hours ago, RyuNova said:

The Stromberg icon is also very similar to the Deluxo one. Cruising around freeroam in my Stromberg earlier and every time I got near someone they drove away in the opposite direction as quickly as they could lol. 

RyuNova
3 hours ago, The Bellic Twins said:

The Stromberg icon is also very similar to the Deluxo one. Cruising around freeroam in my Stromberg earlier and every time I got near someone they drove away in the opposite direction as quickly as they could lol. 

I have had people bunker down in parking garages when moving Business Product just because I flew over them. Not even close, I always fly above the range of pea shooters and Homing Launchers with my missiles turned off.

Edited by RyuNova

The Bellic Twins
2 hours ago, RyuNova said:

I have had people bunker down in parking garages when moving Business Product just because I flew over them. Not even close, I always fly above the range of pea shooters and Homing Launchers with my missiles turned off.

On a similar note, I hate how the Oppressor's rockets reset to homing every time you get on/off the bike (or in my case, crash..) 

I'm always locking on to random people when I don't want to because I forget to swap it. 

RyuNova
12 minutes ago, The Bellic Twins said:

On a similar note, I hate how the Oppressor's rockets reset to homing every time you get on/off the bike (or in my case, crash..) 

I'm always locking on to random people when I don't want to because I forget to swap it. 

My Deluxo seems to enjoy randomly swapping between all three weapons at random moments.

BLΛƆKPIИK

this happened last week

i killed a friend of a friend trying to capture a mutuals pp and then he spawn kills me on the beach. I hear him over voice chat "eat sh*t you stupid ni**er bitch"

he then gets hit with the orbital cannon by a barcode. lol the dumb angry racist kid starts yelling on voice chat, trying to get people in the lobby to kick me and the barcode.

most of the lobby happen to be on my friends list. lol i love when the true scum f*cks of this game get what they deserve.

Edited by BLΛƆKPIИK

A.C.M.

there is player targeting mode in interaction main menu, middle somewhat, set it to attackers so  it wont lock on unless the target is shooting or locking anyone first

The Bellic Twins

@BLΛƆKPIИK  

Barcodes! I've been wondering what to call them lol that's perfect.

@A.C.M.

I know of the player targeting mode but is the attackers option a recent addition? Or are my eyes just broken from staring at too many neon bodysuits?