Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,889 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Deffpony

Share Your Stories

Ice_cold2016
On 5/13/2018 at 6:31 AM, Kaiju Blue said:

Had a very severe case of buyer's regret after getting the Rogue, something about it just seemed kinda meh... though that might have been because I foolishly bought the explosive cannon and expected something like the Hydra due to my lack of research, which led to disappointment.

However... something convinced me that it may not be so bad:

rEQYEaN.png

The Rogue is the best purchase ever! Best value too. I've been dishing out a ton of pain with that thing since the day it came out. As soon as people see me in it they always come rushing straight at me in Opressors and Deluxos thinking i'm a sitting duck. But they couldn't be more wrong and always lose. Then as soon as they respawn i carpet bomb them. Makes them mad as hell. lol  The explosive cannons work well on cars and other planes. You can easily tear down a hydra in it. You can also chop up people on Oppressors or people parachuting with the propeller. Something very satisfying about a propeller kill. 😃

ShadowlessDevil

I get into a public lobby and there's one more player besides me... A few minute later I get a message that players are voting to kick me out..I look and he's the only one there..So I do the same thing to the player and asked my husband to log in and join me in the same lobby...as soon he does, he gets a message from the other player to kick me out...

Husband: I can't kick her out

Player: Why not?

Husband: She's my wife IRL and I'm not sleeping on the couch..Sorry :)

Player: ???

Husband proceeds to vote to kick him out hahaha and the player got kicked out  while I was laughing my ass off! :)

JaberDoe

13 minutes ago, MARINA said:

my story is that I spent hours trying to have the last post on the forum board on every thread

Freakin' done did it.

Admirable work! 

giphy.gif

nido997
14 minutes ago, MARINA said:

my story is that I spent hours trying to have the last post on the forum board on every thread

well mission complete I guess.... my God lol !

BLΛƆKPIИK

RdmSGEi.png

finally-someone-whose-life-is-more-pathe

confederatestatesgta

a couple days ago i started a live stream. i was only a few seconds in and a guy ran me over for no reason. i was in the middle of commentating. so i had to get my revenge. it was a funny beginning of the stream that i had no idea would happen. then later in the stream i went to the ls airport. and there were two guys fighting. so i decided to join in the fun. and it was fun. it was also nostalgic. because it reminded me of the good old days from the gta 4 multiplayer free modes and deathmatches. it was a great stream. i dont know if im allowed to post it here but if anyone wants to see it let me know.

bantonson15
On 6/5/2018 at 11:37 AM, ShadowlessDevil said:

I get into a public lobby and there's one more player besides me... A few minute later I get a message that players are voting to kick me out..I look and he's the only one there..So I do the same thing to the player and asked my husband to log in and join me in the same lobby...as soon he does, he gets a message from the other player to kick me out...

Husband proceeds to vote to kick him out hahaha and the player got kicked out  while I was laughing my ass off! :)

holy sh*t that's funny 😂

PwnageSoldier
Posted (edited)

Jesus, people suck on GTA.

I was on Last Gen with my alternate account (on PS3, he has all weapons at level 25, modded money and a couple of good cars but nothing else) and people were just coming after me. Most tryhards couldn't even get a kill on me. I went 8 - 1 on a level 125 with my level 25. Like what the hell. Are people seriously this bad that you can't hit me one f*cking time with the Heavy Sniper yet I can hit you crackheads with BST 3 times and kill you? F*cking sh*tty players.

Edited by PwnageSoldier

ShadowlessDevil
23 hours ago, bantonson15 said:

holy sh*t that's funny 😂

It helps to have someone in the house who's a gamer lol

Lucy_Woooolfe

^ extra-like from me, for you reminding me just now how happy I am living in a gamer friendly marriage, too 😁

Also, isn't it amazing how gaming demographics have shifted the last, say, 20 years, from the sole reign of the cliché friendly male loner geek, to gamers now coming in more or less all flavors?
(Even if it brings with it the same potential for conflict every other field of society harbors, but that's life, and we just have to find ways to deal with it civilly)

McGhee
21 hours ago, ShadowlessDevil said:

It helps to have someone in the house who's a gamer lol

Or someone who simply lets you enjoy your games, while she’s doing her own thing on her pc. 

The TV and ps4 are all mine and when I pc game, she’s right there next to me. 

Never complained, never argued. Life is good ^^

Ice_cold2016
Posted (edited)

Pacifc Standed Heist Finale. One guy ranked 146 holds us up as he wants no less than 25%. I hate greedy low rankers demanding more than 15% to 20% as they usually aren't worth the money. But the heist leader gives in and gives the muppet his 25%. As we start the heist and run to our vehicles i give him a tiny nudge in my car just as he's getting on his motorbike so he falls off. He get's up and responds by firing several RPG's whch fails the heist. We start again. He's first to the bank and get's bored of waiting 2 seconds for the others to arrive so starts shooting stuff which fails the heist again. We start the heist again and this time he accidentally blows himself inside the bank with an RPG while doing crowd control and fails again. I ask him to stop failing the mission and he responds by telling me to "Shut the f*ck up noob" (I'm rank 545). I tell him he demands 25% pay but is worth 0% pay. We fail the heist another 4 times because he is now too scared to leave the bank. He tells me to "Come on let's do this and make the money, you're holding us up" I'M holding them up? lol I then make the run to the bikes and blow up the bikes so we can restart at the bikes. The heist leader wants to blow the bikes up and grab a car but this guy ranked 146 doesn't get it and keeps getting on a bike and won't get off. We fail another 2 times because of this. Finally it sinks in that we are blowing up the bikes and taking cars. I go off on my own and make it to the boat wayyyy before they do, like 3 minutes before them. While waiting i ask the guy ranked 146 "What were you saying about noob? I've been at the boat for ages, where are you?" I can see he is stuck up the mountain and he fails to make it to the boat on time which fails the heist again. 3 more times i make it to the boat way before any of them. He really doesn't like this and keeps texting me telling me i'm too slow and to go faster etc. They fail by dying and not making it in time. On the final attempt the guy tries to piggy back a lift with me but i get out of the car and run off and find my own. I'm not giving him a free ride. He get's upset by this and really tries his hardest to beat me to the boat. But he ends up falling in a ditch and i make it there way before them again. Eventually we all finally make it to the boat.  At this point he texts me and calls me dumb. I say to him "You're the dumb one as i had no intention of letting you get the money for this heist the moment you started being a dick. I've got 65 million so i don't need it." And i quit the heist on purpose as we were all finally on the boat. lol

Edited by Ice_cold2016
Corrected error.

hugh750
7 hours ago, Ice_cold2016 said:

Pacifc Standed Heist Finale. One guy ranked 146 holds us up as he wants no less than 25%. I hate greedy low rankers demanding more than 15% to 20% as they usually aren't worth the money. But the heist leader gives in and gives the muppet his 25%. As we start the heist and run to our vehicles i give him a tiny nudge in my car just as he's getting on his motorbike so he falls off. He get's up and responds by firing several RPG's whch fails the heist. We start again. He's first to the bank and get's bored of waiting 2 seconds for the others to arrive so starts shooting stuff which fails the heist again. We start the heist again and this time he accidentally blows himself inside the bank with an RPG while doing crowd control and fails again. I ask him to stop failing the mission and he responds by telling me to "Shut the f*ck up noob" (I'm rank 545). I tell him he demands 25% pay but is worth 0% pay. We fail the heist another 4 times because he is now too scared to leave the bank. He tells me to "Come on let's do this and make the money, you're holding us up" I'M holding them up? lol I then make the run to the bikes and blow up the bikes so we can restart at the bikes. The heist leader wants to blow the bikes up and grab a car but this guy ranked 146 doesn't get it and keeps getting on a bike and won't get off. We fail another 2 times because of this. Finally it sinks in that we are blowing up the bikes and taking cars. I go off on my own and make it to the boat wayyyy before they do, like 3 minutes before them. While waiting i ask the guy ranked 146 "What were you saying about noob? I've been at the boat for ages, where are you?" I can see he is stuck up the mountain and he fails to make it to the boat on time which fails the heist again. 3 more times i make it to the boat way before any of them. He really doesn't like this and keeps texting me telling me i'm too slow and to go faster etc. They fail by dying and not making it in time. On the final attempt the guy tries to piggy back a lift with me but i get out of the car and run off and find my own. I'm not giving him a free ride. He get's upset by this and really tries his hardest to beat me to the boat. But he ends up falling in a ditch and i make it there way before them again. Eventually we all finally make it to the boat.  At this point he texts me and calls me dumb. I say to him "You're the dumb one as i had no intention of letting you get the money for this heist the moment you started being a dick. I've got 65 million so i don't need it." And i quit the heist on purpose as we were all finally on the boat. lol

i would have voted to kick him out.😈

xwinkx_girlYakuza
On 6/6/2018 at 1:37 AM, ShadowlessDevil said:

à¸à¸¥à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¹à¸à¸«à¸²à¸£à¸¹à¸à¸ à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸³à¸«à¸£à¸±à¸ relationship goals

Ice_cold2016
3 hours ago, hugh750 said:

i would have voted to kick him out.😈

I did do that to but i was the only one. I'm glad the rest didn't as i got to show him up several times and then got to rub salt in the wound by quitting at the end and denying him any money. 😀

AUScowboy

Holy sh*t I just dominated a TDM with 5 other very skilled players. It was a R* made TDM at the Mile High construction site. Between an RPG and my MkII heavy sniper I got a killstreak of 27 kills and finished with a k/d of 4.0, I've never been a big fan of PvP in GTAO but I can most certainly hold my own against most players. Very surprised I was able to BTFO the other team so badly while carrying my team of moderate level guys. Now I see why they say the MkII sniper with thermal is OP, I was causing legit rage with that bad boy, one kid on the other team started ranting and screaming at his teammates when I got near 20 kills without dying. As I said, when I hit 27 one of them went off radar and snuck up on me, I can't believe it took them that long to figure that one out. Yep, using the thermal scope to line up RPG shots is just as bad if not more OP than the thermal sniper itself hahaha!

Astrohurricane
Posted (edited)

Literally been sat for nearly 2 hours now trying to just do the "Deliver EMP" part of the Humane Labs Heist. Takes forever to get 4 players, then when you do one normally quits right away. Or you get to the front gates of Humane labs after the long ass drive, then some noob decides to just plow the Insurgent straight through the front gate thinking they can just drive it right to where it needs to be. Not just one person, three seperate people have done this on three separate occasions.
I mean how do people that dumb manage to cross a road safely?

Edit: make that 4 people on 4 occasions. 

Edited by Astrohurricane

Dr.Rosenthal

^

I gave up heisting with randoms years ago. You’d need the patience of a tibetan monk to keep your cool going through all that. I mean, I can be patient to some degree but just the thought of heisting with randoms make my stomach turn. Never again! Thanks for reminding me why I’m not trying that again despite 2x $ Lol

X Mr Meaner X

Had a satisfying session sourcing hangar cargo. On my way back to Hangar in Seabreeze and see an Avenger coming after me. Climb as high as possible and head towards Hangar at LSIA. Avenger is now right underneath me, so i ditch the plane and freefall down. Just as i open my chute the guys in the avenger see me and start shooting. Just managed to land in the yellow circle as the rounds rolled in. 1 to me.

Start another source mission in the Nokota, a Rogue approaches and we get into a dogfight, eventually he throws in the towel and goes down in flames. I then destroy all the jets (which are now out above the water). Last jet drops cargo into the fog and i sink the plane trying to get it. Approach the crate in buzzard and the avenger guys turn up again, down I go. Nearly give up as the avenger is just sitting above my crate waiting for me, but notice they are now moving back towards land. Off Radar I go in Buzzard and destroy the Avenger, race over to crate and get straight back to Hangar. 2-0 to me against the avenger lads!

TL:DR - Way too excited about earning $20k

Big Molio
Posted (edited)

Diverted my flight today to try and man a King of the Castle (the desert one, at the hippy camp) and after a minute or so a 200 rank makes his way over in his Buzzard. Now bear in mind that I was all but out of ammo, in everything. I am still being plagued by the missing ammo glitch, and all my Mark 2 ammo was gone. I had two rockets and about five grenades. That’s it. 

I held this this guy off for two kills, and then he got himself up the hill overlooking the position, so managed to get up 11-3 on my ass. It was all I could do to try and evade his rockets and explosive sniper, I had nothing left to use, but I managed to keep him out the scoring area. 

The hooter went and I won the match, which is all I was looking to do, but this kid had other ideas and declared his kill count as the win. 

Ah well, if he thought it was a deathmatch that’s up to him.

Edit: Also, managed to find an excuse to offload a friend today too. This guy appeared about two years ago when I was in full griefer mode, and I did something to upset him. Anyway I offered to help him next time and that was it, for two years he has never stopped pestering me to help him do CEO / MC sales, no matter how many times I gently explain to him that I don’t do them, and I don’t help anybody to do them. I never had the heart to get shot of him.

He popped up today and asked me to do a heist with him, because he needed to do it whilst it was 2x money. I hadn’t done the mission before (hack vans using Deluxos) but I fluffed it twice. Instead of being at least courteous and messaging to say he was off, he just quit without a word, leaving me stuck in the clouds for God knows how long.

I don’t need that sh*t, I prefer to play alone anyway. He asks me, I never ask him, so he’s gone. And blocked.

Edited by Big Molio

BLΛƆKPIИK

lobby I've been in most of the day, finally POPPED OFF. got hit with the cannon twice lol, noobs failing to get dis punani during exec search. 

I mean it was fun to get salty text after text but to be fair I was rustling their jimmies even further. I left after trying to kill some french twat in god mode. most entertaining lobby I've been in since like.. idek tbh

xwinkx_girlYakuza

Was on my yacht chillin the other day when this squeaker asked if my yacht defense was on. It was on but i told him "No, why?!" Needless to say a min after that him and his squeaker buddies fleet of Hydras and Lazers were heading my way. I thought to myself "oh sh*t, this is gonna be fun lol". But to my surprise they did not attack but simply landed on the beach and took the jet skis and boarded my yacht. One of the squeaker asked me how old i was so i told him "I'm way older than you buddy, what are you ten, twelve?". He told me he was nine years old and he thought i had a cute voice and wanted me to be his gta girlfriend. So i entertained him by asking what would he do for me if i agreed. He said this... "DON'T WORRY GIRL, ME N MAH CREW PROTECT ALL OUR BITCHES"

I've never laughed so hard in my life. Thanks playa squeaka, you made my day :D

PaeganLoveSong
Posted (edited)
On 6/13/2018 at 1:09 PM, AUScowboy said:

Holy sh*t I just dominated a TDM with 5 other very skilled players. It was a R* made TDM at the Mile High construction site. Between an RPG and my MkII heavy sniper I got a killstreak of 27 kills and finished with a k/d of 4.0, I've never been a big fan of PvP in GTAO but I can most certainly hold my own against most players. Very surprised I was able to BTFO the other team so badly while carrying my team of moderate level guys. Now I see why they say the MkII sniper with thermal is OP, I was causing legit rage with that bad boy, one kid on the other team started ranting and screaming at his teammates when I got near 20 kills without dying. As I said, when I hit 27 one of them went off radar and snuck up on me, I can't believe it took them that long to figure that one out. Yep, using the thermal scope to line up RPG shots is just as bad if not more OP than the thermal sniper itself hahaha!

Similarly, I was waiting for two friends to get done stocking up on armor/ammo before launching a meth sale. A rival crew rolled up just before I launched it and there was a bit of a fight outside, so I said F it and joined the fracas. 

-Full meth sale? $327k. 

-Blowing up a Deluxo? $20k.

-Griefing two people in the 220-230 range by lining up the thermal scope and spamming RPGs (as they started the rocket spam) between explosive rounds and Marksman suppression so bad they leave the session? Priceless. 

Edited by PaeganLoveSong

xwinkx_girlYakuza

I just love playing gta online so much now all my friends are annoyed i don't hang out with them as much. One of them even said "Hey Winky, it's a game. It's not real!"

Me:

à¸à¸¥à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¹à¸à¸«à¸²à¸£à¸¹à¸à¸ à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸³à¸«à¸£à¸±à¸ cool cause i'll take anything gif

Lucy_Woooolfe

^ extra like for quoting one of my favorite scenes in one of my favorite movies

xwinkx_girlYakuza
3 minutes ago, Lucy_Woooolfe said:

^ extra like for quoting one of my favorite scenes in one of my favorite movies

One of mine as well! Swoon for LD;)

Dr.Rosenthal

Was trying to be friendly towards a rank 700-ish random yesterday. He tried shooting me out of the sky but failed. Naturally I spawned Akula and later Khanjali and killed him 10 times and then I went into my Office. He and his friend spent maybe 15 minutes waiting around in helis outside my Office, constantly firing rockets towards the building. I had a night snack in the meantime.

xwinkx_girlYakuza

Was playing gta online while talking to my dad about school stuff. I just completed the vehicle cargo sales mission. The secretary called me as usual confirming the sales. This time she was gonna say "This is huge! Great job out there". But right when she said "This is huge...." my dad blurted out "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" then proceed to walk out of my room without saying another word. wtf??!  I was rolling on the floor laughing so hard i cried :D:cry:

p.s. now i call my dad Mr.Michael Scott. He acts like he doesn't know what I'm talking about lol

Virtual-Antics
Posted (edited)

I was chilling on my yacht next to the airport. The stoppie challenge was about to start so I hopped into my Supervolito. The runway was the easiest spot but IDGAF. Another player tried to attack me but I parachuted to the ground. He tried shooting me on the way down but missed. I tried firing off two or three homing missiles but he used flares. Then... I got bored of bunny hopping around while he failed to carpet bomb me.

So... I went into passive  mode. He sent a text calling me a loser and laughed for using pussy mode. Which is funny because I don't use chaff or flares to dodge missiles. I outrun them with pure piloting skilll. If I can't dodge them then I  eject and regroup on the ground. I texted back my fave insult from Firefly: 'you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.' A few moments passed and he came back with something written in German. He basically asked if I was crying and called me Suzy. Which was really weird. A few more moments passed and I sarcastically wrote back 'really?' Except it was in Korean. I wanted to say 'you are funny' in Korean but he must've been confused, bored, or both, and blew up someone's cargo instead. He never texted back.

Edited by Virtual-Antics

KazzMajol

Last night i was briefly in a populated lobby between AFK contact missions, on the grind of the annoying-ass bunker research thing for my girlie.    I've taken to spawning down in the city because i know it's gonna be nearly 10 minutes before the 15k supplies fill my bar up again, and i decided to go with Headhunter and see if anybody wanted me to explode their personal vehicles for them, gratis.      My girl is level 220-something and there was an organization with three 100-plus guys, who were off doing something else peacefully, plus a few low-levels who were entertaining me by trying to protect the targets.   

So here I am, in the pink-camo Akula, bang bang bang targets 1, 2, 3... and feeling a litle guilty for all the times i blew up this level 40 guy, and i notice the other org is apparently spawn-killing the other guy who got tired of my act and went after them i guess.    The org guys were all in Deluxos.    So there were still like 9 minutes on the timer and i figured i could swoop in and get them and swoop out again and finish off the HH.   Well.... not quite.   I only saw two deluxos, and i whacked the CEO quick enough like a total OTR d-bag, but the other blips were on top of each other or something and next thing you know i'm doing a crazy dance with two Deluxos amidst the tall buildings, and i think maybe i got one of them but not the other, and had to go OTR again and take my smoking chopper the hell out of there with a quickness.      Crashed that one, got another, finished the job, and after that i grabbed the Insurgent she bought awhile back when they were on sale that i hadn't upgraded yet and went to LSC.    

I was in there awhile, and when i came out, the three of them were just turning into the LSC lot in what turned out to be a Barrage.

I tried some honking and stuff, because i knew i was in the wrong and figured i'd acknowledge it, and to their credit, they held their fire--briefly.    Probably because they were all saying, good lord, look at that pink-ass Insurgent?   Dunno.   Then the guy on the minigun let me have it, and they spawn killed me about five or six or seven times, and, well, i got what was coming to me.   I tried hiding behind stuff, i tried being above the street, below the street, but that damn Barrage with three on board just owned me.    Pretty sure i wasn't able to get any of them out of there, even with the Combat MG mk ii on auto-aim, and i eventually just teleported to get away from them.    I was about to message the CEO and say "fair enough" but they all left the session after i teleported.   I was impressed, honestly, because i've never been able to have that kind of success with the Barrage.

Anyway, figured it was time for somebody to post a story about getting the payback they deserve for being a douche.    Carry on.