Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,242 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Deffpony

Share Your Stories

PwnageSoldier
Posted (edited)

Emergency Daily Update!

Due to the discount, I've lost 6 millions dollars, going from 7 million to 1 million.

Daniella now owns a Bunker, Facility, CEO Office, MC Clubhouse, Kuruma (Armoured), Del Perro Towers, and Unit 2 Popular Street.

Alex now owns a MOC Command Center (cannons on the MOC), and Fort Zancudo Bunker.

I went kind of crazy with the discount, but I have no regrets whatsoever.

Goals: Alex owning the Arcadius Business Center CEO Office, and Daniella owning a Fort Zancudo Hangar.

Edited by PwnageSoldier

PwnageSoldier

Daily Update! (because why not)

Hit rank 227 with Alex and rank 134 with Daniella.

I bought the Hangar for Daniella -- the last property I needed. An unfortunate downside of this is I am under 1 million; by a lot. I've hit 69k - the lowest point I've been in about 4 months. I'll just wait for a nice person to do an Act 2 with me and give me 75%.

I met this crew called the "Merryweather IMF" in a public session, selling product from a MC. They had really nice outfits, so I decided to compliment them. They replied really kindly, and asked me to not interfere. I took a bit of a daring move, and sent a friend request to the crew leader stating "I will help with anything you need help with". 6 hours afterwards I was christened in the MW IMF.

This doesn't mean I'm abandoning Wolf Ops -- I'd sooner buy 10 Megalodons before getting rid of that crew. It's like my baby.

Goal for the rest of the discount? Everyone's gonna disagree with this decision, but I'm buying a Pisces yacht. (or to me, a pisces-class destroyer). It's $3.5 million, which is only 500k more than the cheapest yacht right now.

It's now or never, as it'll be 7 million off of the discount. If anyone is on PS4 and can offer a helping hand by throwing some heist invites my way (I'm not asking for 75%, I'm asking for a job so I can make money.). I need $3.5m, as I recently spent EVERYTHING on the hangar for Daniella (as I stated about 9 sentences ago).

TankGirl
Posted (edited)

So I'm on PS4 now and I have to say starting over has been interesting to say the least. On my Xbox account I'm a level 355 but on my ps4 in a level 10.

I decided to a piracy prevention up in mount Gordo with my friend who is a rank 80. With 5 minutes left to go I see a level 427 try hard and their friend coming our way (they came all way from city). The morons take a heli over so I kill both of them with a homing missile. OMG the salt I received. The levs 427 friend left but this guy stayed on the shore desperately trying to snipe us. He sends me a message to "stop hiding". Now why in the world would I stand out in open so he can shoot me?

After the piracy I went passive to start up my RDR gun treasure hunt. He kept messaging me that I won't rematch him because I don't want my KD to drop and all this nonsense and that I was sad. I told him he was sad for coming to a level 10's piracy prevention and trying to take them for it and he is pathetic for wanting to 1v1 a level 10. I guess he thought me and my friend would be an easy take over. Finally after 15 minutes he stopped messaging me lol.

Edited by TankGirl

HARBUJAHN
Posted (edited)

Welcome to ps4 tankgirl its a hostile place too say the least lol

None of that eggbox crap where if you swear you get put on the naughty step :D

Edited by HARBUJAHN

TankGirl
Posted (edited)

Welcome to ps4 tankgirl its a hostile place too say the least lol

None of that eggbox crap where if you swear you get put on the naughty step :D

Lol, I'm excited to be on ps4. I don't think he liked my gg no re :p Edited by TankGirl

KazzMajol

this is literally the funniest thing i've ever seen on the internet. 80)

How is this even funny to you?

sorry, man... i'm ooooooold. the concept of trolling a real-life girlfriend in Los Santos made me spit coffee out my nose, is all. not trying to diminish your pain, or whatever. back in my day we used to just tell her to get out of the damn car. frankly, it's the best reason i've heard of yet for messing with somebody's crate/cargo/vehicle/weapon sale, so while i can agree with the folks saying 'she ain't worth it' -- well, i think it probably *was* worth it. carry on.

Big Molio
Posted (edited)

I played Green Machine today, and it is pretty much common knowledge that when catchup and slipstream are left on, you don't want to be first into the inverted tube down to the finish. The bonus RP and money has brought out some of the big guns, and so what we had today was a pretty amusing situation whereby half a dozen racers arrived on the top platform, and were all edging slowly towards the tube, nobody wanting to go first. It was reminiscent of that pursuit cycling where the cyclists eye each other up waiting for one to make the break.

Edited by Big Molio

Kaiju Blue
Posted (edited)

Had a very severe case of buyer's regret after getting the Rogue, something about it just seemed kinda meh... though that might have been because I foolishly bought the explosive cannon and expected something like the Hydra due to my lack of research, which led to disappointment.

However... something convinced me that it may not be so bad:

rEQYEaN.png

Edited by Kaiju Blue

AllNighter1

I got an invite Titan of a Job from a friend.

I was messing around free roam in my Schafter V12, accepted the invite and off we go.

Spawn at LSIA and pick up 3 other players in my Schafter.

I speed down to the hangar to Ill the Merryweather mercs.

In the heat of the fast drive, I forgot I was driving my non armored Schafter V12 and got all four of us stuck next to the Titan surrounded by mercs.

That didnt end well and just walked away from my PS4 😳😑😑😑😑😑

FrancisBlack
Posted (edited)

Sounds like a toxic relationship at this point. Move on and don't look back. Definitely don't tolerate any kind of cheating texts or real life it just shows she's not the right kind of woman. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

Alright, I'll stop hinting and tell the damn story.

I was playing GTAO with my real life girlfriend of 4 months. On Friday we had a massive fight irl and decided to calm ourselves and play together. I forget what happened but I remember getting so pissed that I blew up her $200k crate shipment and left (we live about 1.5 mi away from each other).

Saturday I decided to apologize and ask if she would do the DDH CMM with me and she agreed. We got all the way to the jetpacks (Act 3 finale, the bitch) and she committed suicide on purpose and failed my CMM.

I got angry and called her a "f*cking whore" and brought up the cheating topic that we've been talking about for a while (cheating irl, I found someone's boxers at her house in her room n she doesn't have siblings. There was other sh*t but it'd be tmi if I posted that too). It ultimately cultivated into her admitting that she cheated on me and said "it felt better than you ever did". I was so pissed at this point I got my friend with a modded account on just in case she sold something.

She indeed tried to sell a airfreight shipment (max shipment on 2x) and asked if I help. I accepted so I could bait her. I got her to sell and told me friend to blast the shipment with the OC. After her losing that delicious 2.4 mil, I said "Did that feel good too, bitch?" and left the lobby. I told her we were over on the phone and she should hook up with her cheating c*nt of a friend. She tried to say sorry n sh*t but I didn't care. I blocked her everywhere. I loved that woman and she was a good person at first but this sh*t had to end. All these pointless fights over nothing were awful and I couldn't do it anymore.

Sorry for posting a bit of a personal story guys.

Edited by FrancisBlack

FrancisBlack

Good to see some other geezers on here. If you play on Xbox one let me know and send me your name to add as a friend if you want.

sorry, man... i'm ooooooold. the concept of trolling a real-life girlfriend in Los Santos made me spit coffee out my nose, is all. not trying to diminish your pain, or whatever. back in my day we used to just tell her to get out of the damn car. frankly, it's the best reason i've heard of yet for messing with somebody's crate/cargo/vehicle/weapon sale, so while i can agree with the folks saying 'she ain't worth it' -- well, i think it probably *was* worth it. carry on.

PwnageSoldier
Posted (edited)

Alright, thanks for clearing it up lol. Yeah I know the concept of doing that doesn't really make sense when you look at it, but when you ruin something that someone has spent hours upon hours on, it really can affect them. I thought it was the best way to say "f*ck you" at the time, and I didn't want to talk to her in person or even see her at all.

Sounds like a toxic relationship at this point. Move on and don't look back. Definitely don't tolerate any kind of cheating texts or real life it just shows she's not the right kind of woman. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

I was playing GTAO with my real life girlfriend of 4 months. On Friday we had a massive fight irl and decided to calm ourselves and play together. I forget what happened but I remember getting so pissed that I blew up her $200k crate shipment and left (we live about 1.5 mi away from each other).

Saturday I decided to apologize and ask if she would do the DDH CMM with me and she agreed. We got all the way to the jetpacks (Act 3 finale, the bitch) and she committed suicide on purpose and failed my CMM.

I got angry and called her a "f*cking whore" and brought up the cheating topic that we've been talking about for a while (cheating irl, I found someone's boxers at her house in her room n she doesn't have siblings. There was other sh*t but it'd be tmi if I posted that too). It ultimately cultivated into her admitting that she cheated on me and said "it felt better than you ever did". I was so pissed at this point I got my friend with a modded account on just in case she sold something.

She indeed tried to sell a airfreight shipment (max shipment on 2x) and asked if I help. I accepted so I could bait her. I got her to sell and told me friend to blast the shipment with the OC. After her losing that delicious 2.4 mil, I said "Did that feel good too, bitch?" and left the lobby. I told her we were over on the phone and she should hook up with her cheating c*nt of a friend. She tried to say sorry n sh*t but I didn't care. I blocked her everywhere. I loved that woman and she was a good person at first but this sh*t had to end. All these pointless fights over nothing were awful and I couldn't do it anymore.

Yeah, as soon as "cheating" stuff comes up, you need to dip as fast as possible lol. Thanks for the support, it really does mean a lot.

OT: Finally got Arcadius! Now I have nothing to buy whatsoever in the name of properties and can finally focus on the Yacht and future vehicles (and my secondary character).

Edited by PwnageSoldier

FrancisBlack

Yup big changes in my world and I am Loving the yacht and new office in Lombank and I've had my eye on a cargobob so I felt since I bought the yacht for fun I needed something for "work". I tried it out doing IE vehicle sales and I must admit by the time I hooked it it's not saving me any time. Maybe a few bullet holes. My original intention was to haul the troublesome phantom wedge which blows up on the drive most of the time from Paleto bay. Haha well in the process of researching how to do it with the cargobob I read that the moc cab is better than the phantom wedge and last night it showed me just how much better it is. I don't need the cargobob after all! Oh well I'm sure it will earn its keep. Now I'm sitting on 5 million waiting to see what goes on sale.

Alright, thanks for clearing it up lol. Yeah I know the concept of doing that doesn't really make sense when you look at it, but when you ruin something that someone has spent hours upon hours on, it really can affect them. I thought it was the best way to say "f*ck you" at the time, and I didn't want to talk to her in person or even see her at all.

Yeah, as soon as "cheating" stuff comes up, you need to dip as fast as possible lol. Thanks for the support, it really does mean a lot.

OT: Finally got Arcadius! Now I have nothing to buy whatsoever in the name of properties and can finally focus on the Yacht and future vehicles (and my secondary character).

FrancisBlack

Well it may be time to put away the coke factory and call it done. 6 garbage truck sell missions in a row! POS!

Cutter De Blanc
Posted (edited)

So I decided to screw about in free roam for a bit last night (looking for a dogfight, but I never found one). So I hop in the Starling and see a big organization of green dots picking on one level 63 player. The kind of group you don't feel bad for attacking. So I fly downtown see a big group of them, and carpet bomb the street they're on. I didn't hit anyone because I'm just terrible with bombs, but I got their attention. Their CEO was flying around on an Oppressor, and got a lock on me. Bad move asshole, because now you've got my attention. I mean I just flew straight up and he lost the lock. So I'm flying around downtown doing tricks in between the buildings (nyah nyah you can't catch me), they get a lock and actually fire the missile this time, straight up I go, and he's wasted a missile. So I swing back down and just kill one of his group because I'm an asshole like that. Fly around a little bit more, like a vulture, and then swoop down and take him out.

The guy seems mad now, as he irrationally tries to pursue me in his Oppressor. I realize the guy isn't going to get a jet and fight me like a warrior, so I head over to the Facility, flying slow in case he wants to get killed again. He breaks off, doesn't want to leave the city and his gang. I parachute into the Facility, and send a $5000 strike team after him. Goofus is still flying around on his f*ckstick and gets taken out quickly. Then I send Merryweather and a mugger, and go watch him on TV.

Little bitch is now just hiding on a rooftop. I put a 9k bounty on him, but no one in the lobby seems to care. So I head over to the Orbital Cannon. While I'm moving the slow ass targeting reticle over to downtown I suddenly hear on the mic "You f*ckin little green sh*ts better stop, I'm just trying to rob liquor stores in a f*ckin camaro so if you want to fight with your little bitch ass motorcycles you picked the wrong guy" and I check the player list and it's some level 819 saying this. At this point I've gotten the targeting cursor over to the bitchass ceo, and the timing was just perfect, so I fired the shot. Level 819 guy is like "Hah, someone just orbital cannoned them, that's what you get!" This guy wants to go to war with them and keeps talking sh*t on the mic until the CEO leaves about a minute later. I hear some other level 12 dude on the mic complaining that he's broke, so I gave him the 9k bounty I got from the orbital cannon strike.

About a minute after that someone votes to kick me. I figure no good deed goes unpunished, and turn the game off.

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

TankGirl

Made a level 264 extra salty after killing him. He ran to his yatch and kept messaging me to come get him p*ssy and calling me low rank trash lol. Now why would I walk right into his trap? Guess he thought I was a noob because I'm only level 62 on ps4. Once moron realized I wasn't coming to his yacht I see him making his way to the airport, obviously to get a jet so I go blow him up. He tries to get a jet three more times and I just kept blowing him up every time. The salt levels were rising. He then messaged me that I was a modder lol. Its so funny in this game whenever you are better than someone it has to mean you are a modder, not that you are legit outplaying them.

hugh750

today after i did a couple of mc club supply runs a level 22 player killed me while i was doing another supply run for my forged document business.

later he killed me 2 more times after that it was war between me and him, every time he got near me i ether sniped him, blew him up or assault gunned him i even sent mercs after him.

by the end it was 8 - 3 by then i was doing ceo work,

he even sent me a message saying he enjoyed fighting me (i didn't).

PwnageSoldier

level 62 on ps4.

*friend request intensifies*

KazzMajol
Posted (edited)

Francis Black said:

"Well it may be time to put away the coke factory and call it done. 6 garbage truck sell missions in a row! POS!"

----------

people can crunch numbers and say what they want, but to me, the MC biz stuff is just too much TOIL for consistent money-making. some of the missions ARE fun, but not if you have to do them over and over. same with the hangar stuff. super fun, but not as lucrative (and easy) as I/E and the vip work. granted, i ALREADY have all the vehicles you need for those jobs, soooo.... yeah, that's why you should join me whenever possible.

Piracy, Fortified, Plowed, Headhunter, and Exec Search on repeat (and some of the others, too, with a full crew and just to shake it up), with some Most Wanted and some Point to Point thrown in there, while the bunker fills itself up for my occasional million-dollar sale? in a lagged-out session you replace Piracy and Exec search with Velocity and Transport and there ya go. more than covers the cost of buying supplies and most of the time you're not even paying the bad sport cost of obliterating their PVs if anybody comes near ya. Yes, please, and thank you.

and if anybody from rockstar is listening, is it possible we could just leave the contact missions on 2X $ and RP permanently? man, it was fun doing those again now that i can summon a jetpack and a stealth helicopter to my immediate vicinity! while you're at it, how about a week of 2X bonuses on all regular land races and captures, again?

Edited by KazzMajol

TankGirl
Posted (edited)

I was headed to my beach apartment and i see this dot clearly turn around just to come after me. I decide to go passive because I wasnt trying to PvP, i just wanted to get my bike and go for a ride. Well he keeps following me around. He sends me a message asking why im in passive mode. I said because i dont want to kill atm and its my way to let people know im not interested in pvp. He says its because im scared and what im saying makes no sense. He keeps messaging about it. I go to my yatch and invite him. I go to the hot tub I turn off yatch defensives and i kill him. I then text him "is that better?"

Edited by TankGirl

Cutter De Blanc

Flying my Avenger, I positioned myself ahead of the person I was chasing on the freeway, then stopped and engaged autopilot. They crashed, which caused them a delay. I go to enter the hold, and then wait. And wait. And wait. and I hear them on the mic, by this time they've recovered from the crash and have left the area.

I just f*cking turned the game off on the loading screen. Way to ruin my fun with your two minute loading screens you piece of sh*t game

Skeve613

I accidentally crashed a plane into a fence, but managed to not explode...

Then the prop broke off, and I was forced out of the now-destroyed plane.

It was at this point that I realized that due to the unintentionally perfect positioning of the plane's wing next to my friend's car, I was unable to climb over his car or walk around the plane, effectively trapping me between the plane and the car with no way out without help from my nearby friends.

Then the plane caught fire and did what most things in GTA Online do when they catch fire.

At least I was able to blame my friend whose car it was I had crashed into, since it credited him for killing me.

Mrs. Buzz

^^pretty consolation that I'm not alone with this issues. :) I feel you ;)

Mister_Incredible92

I love joining GTA online freeroam just to listen to people talk sh*t to each other :lol::lol: . Like this one time, some spanish speaking person was on the mic talking in spanish to someone, then this black guy was on the mic(i can tell he was black by the tone of his voice, i'm black myself) saying, "da f*ck are you saying? speak english.

Then the Hispanic guy continues to speak in spanish

Black guy: yo! I don't have any burritos and pacos bitch! f*ck you mean?

Hispanic guy: *speaking in spanish*

Black guy: " da f*ck you say? ayo El suck my dick-o bitch!

*other guy laughs*

Then Black guy explains what the hispanic guy was saying "supposely" to one of his friends. :lol::lol:

PaeganLoveSong

After a friend helped me make a couple Biker sales last night, we started the freeroam prep for his Doomsday Heist (he hasn't finished it as host yet). We get the ambulance and two folks from another crew decide to come fxck with us. One in a Hydra and the other in a Pyro.

Hydra tryhard gets shot down with a RPG and he goes ghost as soon as he respawns. We go ghost to counter, and they spam RPGs. In Paleto Bay.

Some explosive sniper action later, I'm up 4-1 on ghost tryhard while his friend struggles against mine. Even while RPG spamming, they have trouble. Ghost guy goes passive and tries to sneak up on me but doesn't see the sticky bomb I threw on the ground. The other guy leaves the session after we've stomped him a few times, but ghost guy is still around, spamming BST and rockets and doing the Marksman wiggle.

So after we make it clear that nah, you picked a fight with us while we were minding our own business, so we're going to keep after you, he goes passive again. I figure he's going to try some sneaky crap again, so I call in my MOC (restock special ammo) and my APC, send him a simple text - "P U S S A Y Y Y Y" - and then he comes out onto the street as I jump into my APC.

He left shortly after, almost like the tryhard griefer garbage that he is knew he bit off more than he could chew. There's now a BOLO on him and his crew between my friends and I. Hope we see him soon!

Ice_cold2016

Just had a late night session as i can't sleep. It was a biker group of 7 vs me on my own. The highest ranking one ranked 616 took 4 easy jet kills on me in a jet and they all try to grief me. None of the others has a kill on me at this point, just those 4 easy jet kills. They then make the mistake of starting Hold the Ground. After 45 mins of battling their entire gang score on me was 7 kills. I racked up 37 kills on them. The only one of them that beat me was the guy ranked 616 with his jet kills. After it was all done he was acting so pleased with himself trying to throw it in my face. I was like... "Ummmm 7 vs 1 mate! And i beat your entire gang with a score of 37 kills to 7! Get to bed!" He left. Guess he went and put his pyjamas on and went straight to bed.

Did pretty well considering the lowest ranking one of them was 246. I got my kills on them by going off the radar and going to a rooftop in a Deluxo and sniping them. They kept spawning in perfect places for me to pick them off. Then i went ghost and got in my Avenger. That's where i really racked up the kills. They kept coming at me in Deluxos, Oppressors, Rockets from the ground. They eventually shot me down, but even though my Avenger was down it was still active and fell in a good spot for me to keep shooting. lol

hugh750

a few days ago i was doing ceo car sourcing and a friend joined me, i got my buzzard and me and my friend used it to fly to where the car that i needed was, and we where flying a random on a oppressor snuck up on us and blew us up.

after we respawned my friend placed a bounty on the random, and about a few minutes later the random flew over us on the oppressor i fired a homing rocket at the random and destroyed him.

me and my friend kept going after the random and killing him for about 10 minutes (mostly my friend was doing the killing most of the killing).😃😃

after that i resumed in sourcing the car i needed and my friend kepting going after the random and killing him, the random left the session.😆😆

xwinkx_girlYakuza
Posted (edited)

I was driving around and saw this ghost car the other day. Suspended in mid air with no driver and looks like the car is in passive mode. So i took a photo to show you guys. Weird 😁

Innocence Blvd

Edited by xwinkx_girlYakuza

Foxhounder1990

The hilarious moment where you and a friend are glitched inside bahama Mamas with a bounty on my head, when suddenly, 

Another Deluxo follows us inside but we kill him before he can try anything 😆

I'd attach an image, but don't know how to. 😛

Virtual-Antics

I was standing on the helipad of the Maze Bank Tower. There was a paused player below. I killed myself and respawned near the office garage. He was parked on the street below. I threw a sticky bomb onto his car and waited until he came back.

I was gearing up to throw a second one but a Deluxo came from the left and blew him up instead. Then, they drove forward a little and flew up to my level. I tried throwing a sticky bomb but it was too late. They fired off a missile, it caught the tip of the exit ramp, and they died. 😏