2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Deffpony

Share Your Stories

TankGirl

Saw a dunce cap kid flying around on his oppressor, beat red blowing up low levs then flying away. I decide to nuke him after I see him kill a crew mate of mine, then leave. He was so mad he messaged me that I was trash.

I told him he going around on a to rocket bike blowing people up and flying away and I'm trash because I nukes him once? I guess he just wants all the cheap kills to himself lol.

Bruce Khansey

A guy tried to destroy my cargo during a Dune FAV delivery with an Annihilator. Really?

hugh750

last night i was doing the doomsday heist setup where you had to collect two packages near the beach, and i was recharging my xbox one controller, while i was doing that i was fighting enemies and i had a random in a akula attack me.

while the random was attacking me my xbox one controller disconnected on me helping the random get an easy kill! :lol::lol:

after the random killed me my xbox controller reconnected!! :lol::lol::lol:

i kind of found it funny!! :)

Edited by hugh750

rebeldevil

Normally I'm a fairly passive player. I'll go nuts against AI, but other players I tend to leave them be as long as they don't start anything.

Well last night someone tried to start something. Some miserable little wankstain decided to go after one of my friends. That was his first mistake. His second mistake was blowing up my friend's weaponized Tampa and APC. His THIRD mistake was not disengaging when he saw my Buzzard come over the hills into Sandy Shores.

$40,000 in repair bills and a couple rockets to the face. I hope the $2000 he got from blowing up an I/E vehicle was worth it.

LordLoff

Normally I'm a fairly passive player. I'll go nuts against AI, but other players I tend to leave them be as long as they don't start anything.

Well last night someone tried to start something. Some miserable little wankstain decided to go after one of my friends. That was his first mistake. His second mistake was blowing up my friend's weaponized Tampa and APC. His THIRD mistake was not disengaging when he saw my Buzzard come over the hills into Sandy Shores.

$40,000 in repair bills and a couple rockets to the face. I hope the $2000 he got from blowing up an I/E vehicle was worth it.

Do not forget to put a 2K bounty on those bastards if they drive expensive vehicles, not because you get 1K back but because you will pay zero insurance, very useful against Oppressor and the new Deluxo grieffers

Cargo attackers are the lowest level, even lower than tryhards and trolls

Edited by LordLoff

bantonson15

last night i was doing the doomsday heist setup where you had to collect two packages near the beach, and i was recharging my xbox one controller, while i was doing that i was fighting enemies and i had a random in a akula attack me.

while the random was attacking me my xbox one controller disconnected on me helping the random get an easy kill! :lol::lol:

Normally being sent in such a situation would put me in all-out rage...😂

LordLoff

I wouldnt be surprised if it was a deliberate cheap cheat from Rockstar against grinders so you go buy sharkcards

Rockstar does cheat on us in many ways, altering the rules of the game to their bennefit - here are just 4 examples of many I could describe

1 - NPCs bullets can still hit you and drain your healt from twice the distance that we have as limit range to hit them back, and we are all using the same guns, they never bring sniper = Rockstar cheap cheating

2 - NPC cars that are driving smooth, either parallel to you or from opposite direction and lane, suddently change lanes just to jump-hit you = Rockstar cheap cheat

3 - When you have 3 stars and fly away from cop choppers and blue/red stops blinking - you still have stars but you are momentarily out of their lines of sight, those chopers can still guess magically if you are turning left or right and always follow the supposed random path you do = Rockstar cheap cheat

4 - Some sales have NPCs attacking waves, using bikes that are harder than Rhinos to collide with or run over, ridiculously tank-hards, last time altough I killed the riders, the bike flew alone against that low dales pickup van, tipping it over completely and since I was shooting from outside the van I could not get back inside and with 19 mins still left for the sake the system considered right there a failled sale - 89K lost

If there are rules for us there should be the same for NPCs - If Rockstar wants to put more challenge than double the attacking waves but do not give them super-natural powers cause that is CHEAP CHEAT, HATE THAT CRAP TO MY GUTS !!!

Edited by LordLoff

Ice_cold2016

Just played the Pacific Standard heist finale. Crew members start off with a default 15% pay but the leader was greedy and knocked us 3 crew members down to 10% and bumped his own pay up to 70%. I was going to quit but i knew he would fail as he was rank 67 and the other two ranked 36 and 45. Even though i'm rank 503 and he was rank 67 he was acting like i'd never played it before and acting like he was some kind of master because he'd played it twice, lol. They failed about 8 times like i knew they would but we all stuck with it. And because he was a greedy d*ck i decided to keep shooting the bag of money he was carrying with explosive shells and the minigun so he lost a ton of the cash. I knocked it down from 1.2 million to around 360k and he didn't even realise until we'd finished and got paid next to nothing. lol

Then i played it again with another crew. One of the crew was rank 188 but kept dying way too much. And none of them seemed to know how to play it despite being ranked between 188 and 369. I got us to the bikes and blew them up to grab a car. The guy ranked 188 started sending me texts calling me an idiot but he soon realised that i was getting us a car and getting us there. But then he threw me out of the car and took the wheel. I told him i should drive as i don't crash but he wouldn't listen. He was a bad driver and kept crashing and rolling over etc. So i got out of the car and took on 3 loads of cops and took my own cop car. But this guy didn't like it and kept trying to ram me off the road. So i waited until we got near the escape boat and quit the heist so nobody got paid. Teach him for being a c*ck.

hugh750

tonight i tried to do the doomsday heist setup where you need to use the rcv to put out fires to save hdd's.

i had one random who kept getting killed (he was level 39) after about 5 trys i messaged him telling him to "stay in truck", but he messages me back telling me to "run them over".

after about a few more tries i gave up and quit, we ened up in the same lobby.

i tried to get to my nemesis motorbike, but the random kept beeping his horn he wanted me to get in his pv.

i fired one shot at him then he he knocked me of my bike and tried to run me over.

i turned on friendly fire in my ceo menu only to find out no assisted aim. :lol:

he killed me a couple of times so i retired from my ceo but i got killed by cops and wasn't able to kill him.

i'm usually lucky to find low level randoms who are good but not today. :lol:

PwnageSoldier

Started a new crew based completely on the military, called 29th Marine Division (I think). Wearing new military outfits and making nice outfits like that has brought life into the game for me. My main crew Wolf Ops is on hiatus for now though. (shrugs)

Anyways I'll be on this weekend, so if you are new to GTAF or simply haven't added me and need someone to play with, my PSN is PwnageSoldier. I'm always up to play with mates from GTAF and the GTAF crew, because I know GTAF always has my back when some dickhead in a Hydra comes after me :lol:

Ice_cold2016

I just upset zee Russians!

A CEO group of 2 Russians tried to kill me but failed. I quickly racked up a score of 9 - 0 to me. Then i had to take care of some work calls. While on the phone they hired a high rank friend with a rank of 529. He came at me in a jet and got 3 kills on me because i was on the phone and just left my character idle. While still on the phone i decided to not allow him anymore easy jet kills on me so just messed about killing myself taking the easy way out over and over just to annoy him. He then started texting me calling me a noob and a loser and laughing at me. He was really arrogant and happy he had killed a guy that had schooled his 2 teammates. He thought i was being serious by taking the easy way out over and over. Once i finished my work calls i informed him that i was just winding him up and that we should play. At this point he was flying high on killing me and didn't think i was good enough and started laughing at the thought i was good enough to challenge him. He took 3 kills in a jet while i was idle so, 3 - 0 to him. I then turned the tables and made the score 11 - 3 to me. He went from flying high on his "victory" to being REALLY upset. He started texting me calling me a loser and telling me to go hang myself etc. Then he started calling me a noob again. I asked him "If i'm a noob, and you're losing to me....then what would that make you exactly?" He replied with i'm a noob loser and hadn't beaten him because if i hadn't taken the easy way out when he was jet griefing me his score would have been much higher, lol. But even when i brought the score from 3 - 0 to 11- 3 he was using jets, passive jets, buzzards etc etc and i was mostly on foot and an oppressor and i don't use passive. He then ran and hid in his home, voted to kick me then kept flooding me with texts telling me how i hadn't won and should kill myself. He said i wished i had beaten him. I replied "My wish must of come true then as i've just beaten you 11 - 3 and all is recorded." When i told him i had recorded it he left. lol

Now i'm slighty worried the Russians are going to invade! :/

Panashe M. Sinclaire

Ah man today, today was so....rarely do I use the word, but lit. I must have done 5 or 6 survivals today, just nonstop headshot, body drop, last man standing sh*t. Long story short, I took an L yesterday when a bunch of OTR NPCs lined up on a ridge, just waiting for me to pop up, completely obliterated me. So today, I thought I was just going to get in some target practice, but I just smoked everyone. I invited guys of course, had the usual people who die and quit, and then, the rarity, a 4 man survival. We had one loner, and two guys who dressed the same and had the same face tattoos and dreads. They were playing in first person, and out in the open, back to back too, I admired the co-op, but they died all the time. So I check their info and they're in the same crew "TRY HARD RNG all day everyday." I quickly lowered my eyebrows and scoffed.

Everyone died around wave 9 and 10 and it was just me. I took some pride in actually surviving, but also pressure in staying alive. I won the survival, alone, without anyone's help, and that showed the try hards that skill beats trend any day. Next. The rest of the day was just me carrying the survivals for everyone else that died, my accuracy has increased significantly, and I just overall, felt unstoppable. Damn, what a rush. Today was a good day. More people need to play survivals.

Edited by Lucius M. Galloway

Ice_cold2016

Probably the best jet takedown in the history of GTA Online? Yeahhhh why not...

LordLoff

Not even close, I saw a video of one guy on a roiftop, just shooting an Hydra pilot thorough the cockpit glass, with an simpme combat pistol - That is much hygher on the balance, sorry

X Mr Meaner X

I'm only a low level player (40) but have had it pretty good so far with no griefers, until last week.

Tried my first cocaine delivery mission, some guy in a deluxo flies out to meet my boat and proceeds to blow it up. I re-spawn and he flies back to blow me up again. I sticky bomb him on way through and get stung the $20k. Not the best way to begin my cocaine business sales!

Later on, spawn near LSIA and decide to fly back to lockup to do some supply missions. Hop in cargobob and some loser in his savage enters passive and follows me all the way to sandy shores. I muck around for a while to kill some time in the lockup, come out and he is still parked on the roof. Decide I can't be stuffed playing his game so I just take off and head direct for the city, eventually he drops behind, leaves passive and rockets me until i explode and then flies off. Seems like a huge effort for a kill on a low level.

THC

Made it to level 800

4GufYcZ.gif?6189

Ice_cold2016

Not even close, I saw a video of one guy on a roiftop, just shooting an Hydra pilot thorough the cockpit glass, with an simpme combat pistol - That is much hygher on the balance, sorry

Pah! Now you've gone and ruined it for me. :whuh: (I was joking btw.) :santa:

Edited by Ice_cold2016

LordLoff

Pah! Now you've gone and ruined it for me. :whuh: (I was joking btw.) :santa:

Mot at all, you should be proud, I only did it once with heavy sniper explosive on many months playing

Big Molio

Had a rather amusing half hour with a few randoms down by the freeway playing “Chicken” earlier. One player had to fire the starting pistol (at the traffic in order to have them panic and speed up) whilst we took it in turns to try and sprint across both carriageways and back without getting hit lol

Volganor

I remember, about a year ago, working with a friend to get the "Another Perspective" award for the original Heists, which requires you to play them on forced first-person view.

We were at the Prison Break finale and one member short, so we resorted to invite randoms. After a fair bit of waiting, a rank 14 shows up and me and my friend got discouraged. Yet, instead of kicking him out, we told him what was going on and he agreed to it. Man of few words.

...but of results. Not only did we do it first try, he ended up being one of the best random players to land on a Heist that I participated in. Probably a secondary character, but it still was one hell of an outcome. Wherever you may be, well played and best of luck, great random.

Edited by Volganor

ntinoskonsta

Sent a tryhard to bad sport lol rip

Hellbendzor

​I'm taking full advantage of the Deadline bonus, before it will become dead as a doornail again after the event week...

Took on five matches today and I won all of them... I got this down to a T, eheh..

In one match the host decided one against one was enough, so I guess he felt pretty confident. After I took him down quite a few times, I noticed it was laggy from time to time. Certain kills happened with a delay. So I said: 'Sh..'s getting laggy...'

He replied with (by pressing his keybinding 'c' to talk (I guess)): 'heater!!!!'

I replied: 'U cold, man?'

I continued to erase his ass. First round was 10-0 and second round I decided to not use the turbo powerup, to give him a better chance.... But he kept saying 'heater' twice, so after the second time, I figured why hold back on his whiney a.. anyway.. I continued the obliteration and managed a 10-1 again. I got rewarded with a thumbsdown and 77k. I wished him a warmer next session and quit...

I'm gonna miss Deadline again when the 2x event stops tomorrow. It's pretty fun, especially with some decent competition.

Skeve613

This was my ending mission complete screen from a contact mission.

The Savage was being true to form last night.

Z4eajaU.png

FukNRekd

This was my ending mission complete screen from a contact mission.

The Savage was being true to form last night.

Z4eajaU.png

Awe, how cute. It wants you to scratch it's belly.

Mister_Incredible92

Some idiot was shooting and then throwing stickies at me....while i'm in passive mode. Seriously, how stupid are you? Are you that desperate for a higher K/D? You really want that kill don't you? Well that's never going to happen so deal with it.

Another jackass on the mic saying,"Shut up shut up shut up!" repeatedly while trying to do a drive-by shooting while i'm quietly in passive. So i texted him saying "hi idiot" and i didn't get a response. He just kept following me while telling me to shut up even though i didn't say anything, it was funny.

Smooth Longsack

Ran into a "Dragoon" on pc... I picked a fight with his org from my pyro. They had invincible lazers and a 2v1 going in their favor. I shot one in the head and got two kills against one guy who crashed with free aim missiles to the ground. After my third kill they went full r-word. I'm starting to have fun and they go to their menu and add lazers with boosted speed stat and perm off radar to their favor.

At this point I asked, "is this THE Dragoon?" and head in a straight line at full after-burner while I wait for a response. I see two lazers gaining on my pyro, in my rear view. How's this!? Sadly, it's mods. I got passive in the nick of time and five seconds later ... Dragoon crashed my game so hard I had to clear my cache to get back on.

End/

FukNRekd

Griefer kept killing a friend so I went passive in my akula and hovered over him. He couldn't see my blip so didn't know I was passive and kept shooting me. My friend got him a few times while he was trying to get me. Hilarity ensued.

DoxerWhite

I don't get what happened yesterday. I was looking for the Tailgater after receiving a message from Simeon in the golf club when suddently i got attacked by 4 white dots players in the session. I had the chance to never been killed but it was fustrating to be chased for no reason. I killed them each time they got close to me and it lasted half an hour. I was just looking for a goddamn Audi ! Leave me alone ! Passive was not worth it, though. I didn't had any bounty btw.

Edited by DoxerWhite

TankGirl

Was hanging out with three people I just met and this tryhard flies over in a jet killing us. He then crashes. Three of us go to fight him the other leaves, tryhard has a friend. This guy is dropping BST, lagging, EWO,spamming rockets, snipping back and fourth so fast its clear he has moded controls. Ok so we fight him and his friend who keeps passive popping.My friends friend joins in at the tail end and makes it a 4v2. At the end of it I have more kills than the tryhard does.

After I leave I get a barrage of messages that he had more kills than I did which was not true. Then he says to me that he was fighting a 6v1. There were never six people lol. It was a 3 v2 then turned to a 4v2 at the very end. He kept insisting it was 6v1. Either this guy has a serious issues with counting or goes into deep denial when he loses or both lol.

Panashe M. Sinclaire

The Lost traversed the boardwalks in unity, rushing to take out the one man who had been butchering their brothers since their inception. This was the moment he had been fighting for, round 10, the finale of the Del Perro Pier survival. His teammates had either abandoned him, or tested their mettle and met their end. He paced himself with every step, assault shotgun at the ready, enemies flanking from both sides.

Our soloist knew no pressure, all that mattered to him was being the last man standing, on the last man standing. He hugged the vending machine before him, an enemy with his machine gun at the ready, waiting behind a wall. At first the soloist equipped his trusty advanced rifle, which he had been scoring headshots with nonstop since round 1. But everything came crashing when he attempted to switch to his assault shotgun.

Oh how his world came crashing as he launched into the air, ripped away from the title he was about to claim. Eight survivals later, he had met his match on the last that would have crowned him. He had thought he selected his shotgun, but in reality, in a split second the enemy rushed from behind the walls, meeting him with gunfire, our soloist quickly reaching for the nearest weapon, and out came a grenade launcher!

It all happened so fast, the grenade lobbed into a wall, ricocheted, and reappeared on the ground between the two combatants. Both died in a fiery explosion. It was at 5:04 that our sweet prince decided to remove all explosives from his arsenal, as he sat back, thinking in vexation. His one true defeat would make him return only a week later to claim the throne as....

Survival King.

Edited by Lucius M. Galloway