Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,895 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

universetwisters

[SPOILERS]The hunt for North Yankton?

The Odyssey

I'd love to have a depressing GTA with a snowy mood, comfy as f*ck :inlove:

Target13

So, According to previous posts, It seems that we will have a upcoming DLC featuring Niko Bellic as the main Character. Its the first time that a GTA Protagonist will be the main playable character in two different games.

Emperor Zero

So, According to previous posts, It seems that we will have a upcoming DLC featuring Niko Bellic as the main Character. Its the first time that a GTA Protagonist will be the main playable character in two different games.

I doubt Michael Hollick is going to voice him again after what happened the last time.

The Odyssey

I doubt Michael Hollick is going to voice him again after what happened the last time.And what's that?

AndyGanteks

Very nice topic, i like hidden mystery areas, something GTA kinda missed since shoreside vale tunnels and LC in GTA SA. :p

I'll try to contribute myself once i get to bury the hatchet, as for the prologue, i explored that for about 45 mins once i got the game, but it's very limited, and haven't found anything interesting besides that one alien, and what has already been covered.

As for those DLC files, maybe they're just some leftovers from GTA IV/EFLC ?

Edited by AndyGanteks

Lock n' Stock

Holy sh*t, I can't even believe this is real. If it is, can't wait.

CallTheCoroner

How are you finding these?

The_Regulator

If they mended fences with Michael Hollick, and he's back voicing Niko (assuming this DLC is what we're all assuming it is), then that's awesome. Everything else about this sounds great. My worst fear is that they're gonna do what they did in Liberty City Stories with Toni Cipriani, however. When they replaced Michael Madsen with Danny Mastrogiorgio. If that happens, I won't even purchase the DLC on principle because, I believe, NOBODY else can do a good Niko like MH. That's like trying to re-record "Smoke On The Water" with Chris Daughtry. It would not work.

CataniaTiger

i was obsessed with NY, but now.... oh-my-god

Target13

@thegtaman531 (Sorry, But your new name is f*cking difficult)

Michael Hollick asked for more money stating that he didn't think GTA IV would be that successful.

However, Rockstar Refused. The same with Ray Liotta for Tommy Vercetti.

@Andy

Its possible that these files are leftovers but its most likely from GTA V only.

@CalltheCorner

theNGclan is getting these codes from GTA V's main script.

@GrungeRockCity

Yeah, That would totally suck. But even if that happens, We still get to see Niko again.

I Mean, Something is better than nothing.

Edited by Target13Productions

Lock n' Stock

What I really want to know is, what would Niko be doing in North Yankton of all places, or LUIS for that matter?!? I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Edited by Gst0395

theNGclan

NY probably brings back better memories from his home country. He did come from a snowy area after all. Luis might be used for a flashback mission..?

Edited by theNGclan

Tilemaxx

North Yakton should have been the main GTA V location, Los Santos and Blaine Country are boring and extremely small. Shame. Give me North Yakton and a Dildo DLC and i'll be fine.

Edited by Tilemaxx

SonofYankton

This is one of the only good therds on this forum...

jonifun92

Niko's special ability possibly relating to depression? Hmmm, wonder how that's gonna turn out...

*Niko sleeping in an apartment in North Yankton; his phone rings.*

NB: *Answers phone* What is it, Roman?

RB: Cousin, how are things in North Yankton?

NB: Just like the Balkans: snowy, boring, not much to really think about...a good relaxation spot at the least. I haven't seen any crazy gangs out to kill me yet. How are things with Malorie?

RB: Just fine, just fine. Our son's doing just fine; he's a bit of a chubby one though. Anyway, I wish you could find a nice woman like Malorie again. It's bad enough ever since Michelle gave up on you and Kate was killed by Pengorino...

NB: Don't...f***ing...remind me about them. Especially Kate. I was just starting to forget all about it. Even though it's been 5 years. I'm already depressed as it is, so don't speak a word of them.

RB: Ok, ok... well, we are going to come up and visit you sometime soon, is that okay with you?

NB: Sure, that's fine.

RB: You know what I want to do with you when we get there, cousin?

NB: What would you want?

RB: We'll go........BOWLING!!!

*Niko pauses in shock*

NB: THE ONLY F***ING THING THAT MAKES ME ANGRIER THAN KATE, ROMAN!!!! GRRAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

*Niko jumps out apartment window, only to crush an unsuspecting Triad leader who happens to be alone*

NB: Who the hell did I just kill...?

Hahaha this one was good. The start did actually seem like it was taken out from the game it self.

_CP_

@NG

Can you give a location of these files?

WildBrick142

Wait a second... a GTA Forum topic that actually has proof of something and not a whole bunch of people making far-fetched theories? What? Something's not right...

The topic was created by a non-2013 members with most contributors from before 2013.

Niko's special ability possibly relating to depression? Hmmm, wonder how that's gonna turn out...

NB: Just like the Balkans: snowy, boring, not much to really think about...a good relaxation spot at the least. I haven't seen any crazy gangs out to kill me yet. How are things with Malorie?

RB: Just fine, just fine. Our son's doing just fine; he's a bit of a chubby one though. Anyway, I wish you could find a nice woman like Malorie again. It's bad enough ever since Michelle gave up on you and Kate was killed by Pengorino...

NB: Don't...f***ing...remind me about them. Especially Kate. I was just starting to forget all about it. Even though it's been 5 years. I'm already depressed as it is, so don't speak a word of them.

RB: Ok, ok... well, we are going to come up and visit you sometime soon, is that okay with you?

*Niko pauses in shock*

NB: THE ONLY F***ING THING THAT MAKES ME ANGRIER THAN KATE, ROMAN!!!! GRRAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

*Niko jumps out apartment window, only to crush an unsuspecting Triad leader who happens to be alone*

name = "TommyVercetrain"		
Tommy Vercetrain?

mgKlX.jpg

haha :lol:

This is some interesting stuff. North Yankton DLC! :panic:

R* kinda ruined the "Depression" though. They could have done it for

Michael

until he gets message from family few days after

they left him

VolkXue

What I really want to know is, what would Niko be doing in North Yankton of all places, or LUIS for that matter?!? I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Gay Tony was from the Midwest and always talked about retirement in a "spa town" Luis would have more reason to be there then Niko really.

Lock n' Stock

Gay Tony was from the Midwest and always talked about retirement in a "spa town" Luis would have more reason to be there then Niko really.

I guess so, I just never felt the place would suit Luis's personality.

Mikeol2014

I'd love to have a depressing GTA with a snowy mood, comfy as f*ck :inlove:

Not to mention that lovely contrast of blood on snow.

VolkXue

Not sure what all this is saying right now.. Some of it sounds a little too Saints Row imo.

theNGclan

Can someone please back up the recent update and send it to me through a PM. I'm afraid that we might lose all this information in the next update.

SkylineGTRFreak

Maybe make YT video fo the stuff we have found o far? I have a capture card, so I could provide high resolution Ps3 screenshots. I can also try to make a video and upload it to my channel, if I'm allowed to include all the stuff. But I'm not the best at making such videos :D

theNGclan

Maybe make YT video fo the stuff we have found o far? I have a capture card, so I could provide high resolution Ps3 screenshots. I can also try to make a video and upload it to my channel, if I'm allowed to include all the stuff. But I'm not the best at making such videos :D

go for it. Just include all the info we've listed about the DLC!

theNGclan

EDIT: double post. My bad.

Edited by theNGclan

Joe Reddit

Wooooo stuff sounds fancy!

wiits

I just thought if in NY were some advertisement signs. were there any phone numbers ?

I could try to call to those numbers. ( you can call numbers with your phone by going contacts then pressing X - ON XBOX

or SQUARE ON PS3) IF THERE WERE ANY NUMBERS IT WOULD GIVE US SOME INFO.

PeAcE

GTASkunk

*Niko pauses in shock*

I read that in Niko's voice and Roman's voice.

danik18

*Niko pauses in shock*

I didn't complete IV,but from what I heard,Mallorie or Roman dies.

wiits

When Niko really is protagonist or he makes appearence in DLC then i hope he doesn`t end up like Johnny Klebitz R.I.P :cry: I really didn´t want him to get killed by Trevor.