Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,797 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

gracz209

so many retards

gracz209

Why there are so many RETARDS in this game. I was afk like 5 min and then i coming back and see that some f*cktard killed me 20 times with car wtf. Then he shot me with sniper on the roof and i couldnt even move. Hahah wtf is wrong with people there

wat_username

sorry guy, what are you planning on playing now? also I did lol so have a like

cayler

Funny that.

I've learned to treat everyone in close vicinity as potential danger, hence avoiding any contact. Carefully checking map before leaving apartment and never go away if not in apartment or remote place.

Increased my survival rate big time.

World full of danger I would call it.

AzraelX

"I purposely left my character unattended in an open world PvP environment, and I'm mad that one or more people killed me during this time. Clearly there is something wrong with those people. They must be retarded to have been killing my character, it clearly doesn't reflect on me at all that I thought it was a good idea to leave my character on a server with other people while I was AFK doing things in another room for ten minutes."

Jedi Master Tom

"I purposely left my character unattended in an open world PvP environment, and I'm mad that one or more people killed me during this time. Clearly there is something wrong with those people. They must be retarded to have been killing my character, it clearly doesn't reflect on me at all that I thought it was a good idea to leave my character on a server with other people while I was AFK doing things in another room for ten minutes."

Exactly, free kills are like candy to PvPers

gracz209

Cool story. What do you want now

Rok73

Cool story. What do you want now

He wants to tell you with this that you made a mistake and blame it on other people. Go in passive mode in a non-reachable place or go to your apartment when you're AFK next time. Is it really that hard?

leeco

I always see people just stood around doing nothing so I pop a bullet in there head. Easy target.

Mr Walker

Exactly, free kills are like candy to morons

Fixed that for you.

BRB, have to get my K/D ratio up, if it's greater than 3 it is more than my pube count.

iBUCKEYE

Why there are so many RETARDS in this game. I was afk like 5 min and then i coming back and see that some f*cktard killed me 20 times with car wtf. Then he shot me with sniper on the roof and i couldnt even move. Hahah wtf is wrong with people there

So you went away for 5 mins out in the open in free roam?

Who's the retard again?

BurnCK

Moral of the story is: Don't go afk in freemode

ajma420

lol

Fail_At_GTA

People like you = free platinum award boosting. If I can get free kills to help me get those awards, I'll take them.

gracz209

So you went away for 5 mins out in the open in free roam?

Who's the retard again?

okej, did i just said that i give a f*ck? Oh sorry sir i dont give a f*ck

it wasnt only one time and i was afk only one time. I got killed when i was on passive mode too. Some retard blow up my car too

Edited by gracz209

AzraelX
okej, did i just said that i give a f*ck? Oh sorry sir i dont give a f*ck

Apparently you do, since you stopped playing (again) to get on the internet, open this forum, and type up a new thread detailing what had happened. You have also used quite emotional language, only further suggesting that you do, in fact, give quite a lot of f*cks.

BuyMeTheMoon

It's not just when being AFK this is a problem, it's f*cking all the time. Trying to go somewhere = be killed 10 times = loose 20k. So annoying. Passive mode = people want to kill you even more. Only crew+friends access to car = people blowing it up when they get mad cuz they want it. I try to not revenge kill all the time to show that i'm not interested in this, but that doesn't work, they still find joy in killing me. Why is it so many sociopaths??? Is it so difficult to be nice some times?! Does GTAO mean kill everyone you see all the time again and again?

Edited by BuyMeTheMoon

GH05TF4CE

It's not just when being AFK this is a problem, it's f*cking all the time. Trying to go somewhere = be killed 10 times = loose 20k. So annoying. Passive mode = people want to kill you even more. Only crew+friends access to car = people blowing it up when they get mad cuz they want it. I try to not revenge kill all the time to show that i'm not interested in this, but that doesn't work, they still find joy in killing me. Why is it so many sociopaths??? Is it so difficult to be nice some times?! Does GTAO mean kill everyone you see all the time again and again?

I agree with you. Unfortunately too many people who have tried to be nice have had their head blown off too many times in the process. So now it's a free-roam deathmatch.