2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
dream3r

[PS3] Car Meet: Dark Dream Ent

brampower

Is anything going on now? Can't wait for the C&C tomorrow, I'll be there!

Trying to figure out some issues with social club. I may have overestimated it's capabilities. I'm not seeing members show up on friends list despite people switching to active. Starting to think the system doesn't actually work outside of changing a friend from blue to the crew color :p....wish there was a crew tab next to friends tab would make everything easier.

Yes, they will only show up if their active crew is yours :(

WtfWhy

Ok, Currently HOSTING now
friend request me for an invite PSN- WtfWhy

Vietnam1

Just created an account here to post lol. The quick session earlier was pretty crazy, My first time in a stolen fire truck, the water hose was awesome heh.

dream3r

Just created an account here to post lol. The quick session earlier was pretty crazy, My first time in a stolen fire truck, the water hose was awesome heh.

haha yeah and the random derby we had with it and the two police suvs. All I see is you fly over the hill and I hear an explosion. Then as I go over the hill I see you blown up haha

0_0.jpg

Edited by dream3r

dream3r

Lol so going to be training my own little padawan to run a second branch of DDET over on the xbox. I don't have an xbox copy of GTA so I'll let him run it after he shows he knows how to lead it as you guys have.

KaptainMyke

Great meet tonight, had a blast. I took a few pics:

1376616_10201218729723503_584449793_n.jp

1383627_10201218728763479_1480898863_n.j

1391803_10201218728603475_614519083_n.jp

988333_10201218728523473_91646739_n.jpg

1382889_10201218727643451_1002605243_n.j

1379345_10201218727443446_82258845_n.jpg

1390656_10201218727403445_357546869_n.jp

1379834_10201218726363419_791385654_n.jp

1395868_10201218726243416_774885220_n.jp

1377271_10201218726163414_338433015_n.jp

dream3r

Is the bulldozer ownable? If it is that's crazy.

Knocknuts

i wanna join car meet, but your meet is so early in the morning in my time.

6 pm pst = 4am

dream3r

We could have some sort of meet earlier if you bring enough people with you.

i wanna join car meet, but your meet is so early in the morning in my time.

6 pm pst = 4am

KaptainMyke

Is the bulldozer ownable? If it is that's crazy.

I don't think so. I believe that person very skillfully drove it all the way to the inner city pay n spray near michael's house.

Funny story: I was pulling out of Pay N Spray in my orange Obey 9F when I spawned directly under the bulldozer, and the damn thing was hurting me and instantly turned my car into a pancake and I had to drive it flat back inside the garage. I kept shouting on the microphone for him to get that huge ass dozer off of me. It was odd. I think the game was even confused with it there and all the players in one spot. We confused the hell out of the cops too. 3 stars with cops slamming into us, causing stars when we weren't involved from others nearby blowing up and setting fires to NPC cars in the parking lot. Just like a car meet IRL!

dream3r

Lol yeah I was there for the cops. They didn't know who to go after (if you pay attention they go after whoever has the highest wanted level) since you guys were all about equal they were confused. It looked like a police derby

0_0.jpg

One of the cops had their car fall halfway through the ground, it was awesome

WtfWhy

Thanks everyone who came, lasted strong for 2 hours. Remember to join the crew so you can join future meets easier and more often.

dream3r

Lol the thread got moved...also nice to hear Wtf, glad you had a good time.

brampower

I am not sure if these meets are exactly what I'm looking for.

I like a serious meet with cool cars, cruising around from point to point. No cops, no guns. Just cars.

I am not interested in bulldozers, getting as many cops after you as you can, blowing up people's stuff and what-not.

I do like the cops&crooks, though. I'm just not sure if these meets are something for me :(

dream3r

I like a serious meet with cool cars, cruising around from point to point. No cops, no guns. Just cars.

I am not interested in bulldozers, getting as many cops after you as you can, blowing up people's stuff and what-not.

I do like the cops&crooks, though. I'm just not sure if these meets are something for me :(

Any meet I lead will not have bulldozers and cops. This last one was lead by someone else and they can do as they please as long as they follow the rules provided. You just need to find which host you like and follow them :D

brampower

Any meet I lead will not have bulldozers and cops. This last one was lead by someone else and they can do as they please as long as they follow the rules provided. You just need to find which host you like and follow them :D

I see. I guess I'll have to wait for you to organize a meet, then. Are you hosting the Cops&Crooks tomorrow as well?

**EDIT:

Just checked the first post. I see you are hosting it, great!

Edited by brampower

dream3r

I see. I guess I'll have to wait for you to organize a meet, then. Are you hosting the Cops&Crooks tomorrow as well?

Yep, you can see in the op who host them both their forum name and psn name. I'll be editing the OP to remove the meet that just ended and move up the C&C one

brampower

Yep, you can see in the op who host them both their forum name and psn name. I'll be editing the OP to remove the meet that just ended and move up the C&C one

Sounds good! I hope I have the timezones right, I am in EST so I guess that's 8PM for me tomorrow!

dream3r

Yeah you're right. 3 hours ahead

monkzilla

Dreamer can you edit OP to include my psn? Its actually djkonflikt713 idk how to change my social club username to the same as my psn, Or vice versa Lol.

Wherewolf

Agreed. I went to that meet today and left after a few minutes.

RabHTiD

so what time is this GMT?

WtfWhy

Well you should have given it a bit more time, once everybody lost the cops at the beginning we had a really good cruise all over the map. with no cops , bulldozers, or cars blowing up. That was all out of my control as well, once I instructed everybody to sort it out and lose the cops, and re-group we got the show on the road. I was trying to give everyone a chance to get sorted before I kick them over some wanted level they may have got on accident at the very start of the meet, in which, like I said was accomplished, and we ended up having a nice casual cruise without having to kick anybody because everybody got their ish together. Next time, give it a bit more time and you'll end up having the experience you wanted.

Edited by WtfWhy

KaptainMyke

It's true. I almost was about to leave but things calmed down once someone shot out the tires of that ridiculous bulldozer. We drove around for a while. Car meets are expensive though - you have to have money to keep repairing your ride every 5-10 minutes because people can't drive.

dream3r

Dreamer can you edit OP to include my psn? Its actually djkonflikt713 idk how to change my social club username to the same as my psn, Or vice versa Lol.

Will do.

so what time is this GMT?

Well you should have given it a bit more time, once everybody lost the cops at the beginning we had a really good cruise all over the map. with no cops , bulldozers, or cars blowing up. That was all out of my control as well, once I instructed everybody to sort it out and lose the cops, and re-group we got the show on the road. I was trying to give everyone a chance to get sorted before I kick them over some wanted level they may have got on accident at the very start of the meet, in which, like I said was accomplished, and we ended up having a nice casual cruise without having to kick anybody because everybody got their ish together. Next time, give it a bit more time and you'll end up having the experience you wanted.

It was a bit chaotic as they said but the host got everything together soon after. I'd say the big issue was 4 armored trucks came by within 5 minutes time and I have to admit if there is up to $16,000 riding by. I'm going to go blow that sh*t up. That's an entire new pain job right there and if you grabbed all four trucks that's turbo boost and engines. There was also the guy with the dump truck, not sure how that got there.

Nasir_Jones

Cops n crooks tonight! Excited! I hope we can get a full lobby without anybody leaving! I know I'm gonna be spending a ton of money but that's where having 5mil comes in handy, I have nothing else to spend it on besides repairs. What version of C&C are we doing tonight?

NYKILLA1127

Hello Guys, I have joined the crew (PS3) and looking to join the next car meet.

please let me know.

Thanks!!

WtfWhy

For the next derby event, this would be a cool location to add to the meet, looks fun.

Also how exactly is the cops n crooks meet going to play out? cops using weapons on the crooks? or just ramming them off the road?

Nasir_Jones

For the next derby event, this would be a cool location to add to the meet, looks fun.

Also how exactly is the cops n crooks meet going to play out? cops using weapons on the crooks? or just ramming them off the road?

this is what I wanna know, I wouldn't like the weapons to much cause I don't like getting my car from the mors insurance place and there would be to a of cops shooting and killing us and sh*t. I think busted is more my type of cops and crooks. Damaging the crooks car until it can't move no more or blocking him from moving for 5 seconds and that's considered busted. Have any of you seen the busted videos by gussi111 from Gta IV on YouTube?