2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

dream3r

[PS3] Car Meet: Dark Dream Ent

Sir Ninja

Okay, got a meet time, 2/11/13 12PM (mid day) ACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time)

Theme : Sports

The meet will start at approx 12PM, the lobby will be open at 11:30 for anyone wanting to come early and mess around with my friend and I, offroading, BMX, whatever.

This will then be followed by a cruise from the Airport, where we will drag our cars, to Blaine County, where we will most likely take a nice batch of pictures.

Host : Ninja (xUnicorn_Ninja) (Skype : Shadow.turd)

Co-Host : GT (GTCharged)

The timezone means it is UTC/GMT+10:30

A_Nuckin_Foob

I'll be attending

Sir Ninja

I'll be attending

Cool man, I hope to see you there!

ryan_J

Okay, got a meet time, 2/11/13 12PM (mid day) ACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time)

The meet will start at approx 12PM, the lobby will be open at 11:30 for anyone wanting to come early and mess around with my friend and I, offroading, BMX, whatever.

This will then be followed by a cruise from the Airport, where we will drag our cars, to Blaine County, where we will most likely take a nice batch of pictures.

I should be able to attend, I bumped into you two guys yesterday.

Nasir_Jones

FFS my bad sport ends tomorrow, I can finally leave all the assholes in the bad sports and regular lobbies and join my badass crew again xD I missed the last couple meets cause of bad sports, I'll be joining the next few meets hopefully if I don't get another bad sport. I tend to rage very easily lmao.

I also noticed a guy on the forums with a signature pic with "Dark Dream Live" is that part of us but for xbox or something? Or did they steal our name and just put live at the end?

Edited by XxGuapoBeanxX

Sir Ninja

I should be able to attend, I bumped into you two guys yesterday.

Haha yeah, bandit troubles are always annoying, good to see the crew helping other crew members!

vince91

i can make it to :^:

Tomsz

Can I also join? I'm from Australia and like 9/10 of my cars are sports cars :D, I follow rules and instructions easy and would love to just cruise/drag with a lot of nice cars, my psn is oda_lol and I will be on by 10:30am

YANF

Would really like to take part in activities such as these.

I'm in the UK and on alot during the weekends.

In my mid 20's so I'm mature, if I can join please fr 'YouAreNotFree' on XboxLive.

Cheers

Drew088

Hey guys going to be on Cvgs live stream at 4:00 Gmt so if you wanna join just message me

vince91

me, drew088, loonypig(?) and xxx_xxx_jef(?) went offroading earlier, here are some pics

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Nasir_Jones

Would really like to take part in activities such as these.

I'm in the UK and on alot during the weekends.

In my mid 20's so I'm mature, if I can join please fr 'YouAreNotFree' on XboxLive.

Cheers

this is the ps3 section man, I'm pretty sure we have a xbox crew but idk exactly.

me, drew088, loonypig(?) and xxx_xxx_jef(?) went offroading earlier, here are some pics

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I'm liking that sandking, I just got one a couple says ago. Haven't been able to test it out.

vince91

that was loonypig's sandking i think.. i'm not sure about his psn name it has 'pig' at the end. i wish i took a picture of jef's dubsta, that was a really nice looking car!

rebslayer666

That was my Sandking it's gods for running over cars... I need to upgrade the engine to really climb the hills

rebslayer666

^ Good not gods

vince91

oh, my bad. must have mixed up some names, rebslayer was there to :sigh:

Nasir_Jones

That was my Sandking it's gods for running over cars... I need to upgrade the engine to really climb the hills

if you host another meet (if you were the one to host that one^) I would like to join so I can give my Sandking a little action!

dream3r

Hry sorry guys was busy Halloween I'll try to address everything quickly...

1) Dark Dream Live is our xbox crew, I saw a guy who was struggling to get people to join his crew of one so I suggested he become our xbox crew. He accepted and I provided the logo and siggy.

2) I'll add the meet to the list though the 2/11/13 confused the hell out of me because I'm used to the 11 coming first XD

3) This is clearly the ps3 crew, go join our xbox crew XD Dark Dream Live

Nasir_Jones

Hry sorry guys was busy Halloween I'll try to address everything quickly...

1) Dark Dream Live is our xbox crew, I saw a guy who was struggling to get people to join his crew of one so I suggested he become our xbox crew. He accepted and I provided the logo and siggy.

2) I'll add the meet to the list though the 2/11/13 confused the hell out of me because I'm used to the 11 coming first XD

3) This is clearly the ps3 crew, go join our xbox crew XD Dark Dream Live

okay I thought some stole our name xD Ill most likely be at the meet tomorrow if my damn ps3 will connect to the wifi -.- Edited by XxGuapoBeanxX

Vietnam1

The meet is tonight i think since the aussies are from the future (timewise lol). Havnt been to a meet or seen any invs for a while. Im guessing the meet is tonight USA westcoast time wise. Nevada here.

Aradilk19

Inv Psn is spazzingkoala

Sir Ninja

Meet is in 50 mins, lobby is opening in 20 mins

Harisbabyface

Invite me, im in the crue

Sir Ninja

SpazzingKoala and Skyrim-Champion9 were griefing during the meet, if anyone comes across them be wary, Spazzing got BS because he started blowing everyones car up.

sjordiezzz

Too bad i missed it.. :( .. Never been to a meeting.. Anyone up for a mini meeting?

Hallgarth

It's really a shame that all some people want to do is cause grief to others. Enjoyed the meet until my car was blown to bits. After being killed by SpazzingKoala and Skyrim-Champion9 a few times, and the fact that my mechanic refused to bring me another car, I decided to call it a night.

Sir Ninja

It's really a shame that all some people want to do is cause grief to others. Enjoyed the meet until my car was blown to bits. After being killed by SpazzingKoala and Skyrim-Champion9 a few times, and the fact that my mechanic refused to bring me another car, I decided to call it a night.

It was annoying, GT told me that Koala put a sticky on his car and then I saw everything blowing up from him, and not soon after he got bad sport.

Tomsz

It was annoying, GT told me that Koala put a sticky on his car and then I saw everything blowing up from him, and not soon after he got bad sport.

You guys have any room available? or have yous finished up already?

Sir Ninja

You guys have any room available? or have yous finished up already?

Ours finished already, it went for like an hour. It's just like 4 of us mucking around now

rebslayer666

It's a mess some dude is running around shooting everybody.. Then he goes into passive mode so you can't kill him