Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,426 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
AdmiralTosser

Is your character an Alpha Male?

AdmiralTosser

What skills have you mastered? I completed Driving, Stamina, Stealth and Flying. My strength is low but that's ok because I can get my ass kicked longer than my opponent due to my cardio.

Edited by AdmiralTosser

Pinnkiepie

Not at all :)

MeGusta90

Driving shooting flying strength and stamina.

Stealth and lung cap are meh

gregory9000

mine has a scat fetish.

tind94

I'd say with a K/D ratio at 2.83, with 676 player kills and 239 deaths by players, I'm alpha male as in above the majority of males in this game.
Also I only need to max Lung capacity, Strength and 2 bars of flying. 1v1 me fa**ot, I'll wreck ya

AdmiralTosser

I'd say with a K/D ratio at 2.83, with 676 player kills and 239 deaths by players, I'm alpha male as in above the majority of males in this game.

Also I only need to max Lung capacity, Strength and 2 bars of flying. 1v1 me fa**ot, I'll wreck ya

My K/D is 3.5. Get good.

GRINCH ASS BITCH

My K/D is 3.5. Get good.

My k/d is 10.3.

GETGUD

Omnicr0n

soo0eo.jpg

I got "clouded" 4 times, so I'm only lvl 22 again.

Edited by Omnicr0n

ryan_J

0_0.jpg

Does he look like a f*cking alpha male?!

Khaos89

Shooting, driving, strength and stamina are all maxed out. He also doesn't look like a tranny or justin bieber unlike most peoples characters

Munx

My char is only missing shooting atm, shooting is actually quite low tbh :(

0Blitzy

0_0.jpg

DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

tind94

My K/D is 3.5. Get good.

My K/D is 3.5. Get good.

My k/d is 10.3.

GETGUD

State your number of kills and deaths you f*cking plebs, you're probably rank 10 with a playtime of 3 hours.

Also I'll bet money that more than 50% of my deaths are from fooling around with friends. I never lost a 1 on 1 deathmatch. Fite me, I'll wreck ya!

Edited by tind94

BloodRedSpark

My K/D is 3.5. Get good.

My K/D is 3.5. Get good.

My k/d is 10.3.

GETGUD

State your number of kills and deaths you f*cking plebs, you're probably rank 10 with a playtime of 3 hours.

Also I'll bet money that more than 50% of my deaths are from fooling around with friends. I never lost a 1 on 1 deathmatch. Fite me, I'll wreck ya!

Liek, omgz, i con't believe u guiz think u cool! I knuw Faze Tempar and I play all teh Call of Duties from Call of Duty 4. My KDR, is liek, 250.5. I 360noscupe u noobs. lol!

No seriously, quit that sh*t. This isn't Call of Duty.

Khaos89

yrdDCqw.png

tind94

Liek, omgz, i con't believe u guiz think u cool! I knuw Faze Tempar and I play all teh Call of Duties from Call of Duty 4. My KDR, is liek, 250.5. I 360noscupe u noobs. lol!

Shut the f*ck up you probably fap to animated ponies. And this thread is about Alpha male, google "bronyfags"(especially the pictures) and see what the complete opposite is. K/D ratio is all about how much better you are than others in this game = Alpha.

GRINCH ASS BITCH

Calm down, Cisco. You're hurting my feelings. My social club ID is somewhere on this page... hmmmm, I wonder where it could be? With that information at hand, anyone would be able to look up my character and see my stats. I feel so violated.

tind94

Calm down, Cisco. You're hurting my feelings. My social club ID is somewhere on this page... hmmmm, I wonder where it could be? With that information at hand, anyone would be able to look up my character and see my stats. I feel so violated.

No, those stats are private. Try again. And a K/D at 10 is really unlikely unless you have 100 kills.

scrublord

People still use K/D to boost their e-peen? loool

BloodRedSpark

Shut the f*ck up you probably fap to animated ponies. And this thread is about Alpha male, google "bronyfags"(especially the pictures) and see what the complete opposite is. K/D ratio is all about how much better you are than others in this game = Alpha.

Somebody is a little bit insecure. Thank you sir, by I don't masturbate to animated horses, nor am I a "ponyfag". I apologize you lack the mental capability to respect what anybody else likes, besides yourself. I am sure it must be hard getting around in life like that.

tind94

People still use K/D to boost their e-peen? loool

Beats using stamina, shooting or any other stat like that to boost e-penor...

odiedodi2

My character's a woman, so no.

Decimationist

0_0.jpg

Looks constipated

GRINCH ASS BITCH

No, those stats are private. Try again. And a K/D at 10 is really unlikely unless you have 100 kills.

Everything on my profile is set to be visible to everyone, always has been. What's wrong?

tind94

Somebody is a little bit insecure. Thank you sir, by I don't masturbate to animated horses, nor am I a "ponyfag". I apologize you lack the mental capability to respect what anybody else likes, besides yourself. I am sure it must be hard getting around in life like that.

Said the guy who was flaming Call of Duty. Look at the thread again, I'm only trying to compare other stats than stamina, shooting, stealth etc.

And I bet you have a harder time than me, getting around in life with that obsession of a show with ponies that's made for little preteen girls.

Edited by tind94

tind94

Everything on my profile is set to be visible to everyone, always has been. What's wrong?

It doesn't show total kills/deaths. A shame really, it shows so many other stats but Rockstar let out one of the stats that I care most for. (oh come on please, K/D ratio shows a f*ckton about how you play..)

stringer

What you're really asking is "have you played the game right and farmed millions from the car farm?"

Every alpha male in the game has done it.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
It doesn't show total kills/deaths. A shame really, it shows so many other stats but Rockstar let out one of the stats that I care most for. (oh come on please, K/D ratio shows a f*ckton about how you play..)

8dWNAmH.png

I'm not sure why the stats are private, I just double checked to make sure that everything is set to be visible by everyone and none of the stats have been changed. Strange.

Either way, I wouldn't consider k/d in a game like this to be worth a damn. All of my in-game time is spent flying and the majority of my kills come primarily from bounty hunting (and shooting down the occasional Lazer/Buzzard that comes after me). What's funny is when people on the ground yell at you to get out of your jet and fight them "like a man"... while corner camping and using autoaim. I simply tell them that if they really want to have a show of skill, then grab a Lazer and we'll see if you have what it takes to survive up here (because it's nowhere near as easy as some of them try to make it out to be). If they can't hang with the sky gods, then they'll flounder with the peasants.

/rant (not directed at anyone in particular)

Once again, there are too many easy ways of racking up kills in this game for k/d to really be taken seriously.