3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

firebolt059

Still no proof of bans.

firebolt059

It seems to me that the most popular posts are those who say "Rockstar will ban glitchers."

I have yet to see any proof of this. Even if someone says "I or my friend was banned", they never provide a picture or anything to back it up. So quit saying what rockstar will do and let the company decide for itself.

pie44567

ikr someone made a post saying proof but no one has access to it.

_KC

It seems to me that the most popular posts are those who say "Rockstar will ban glitchers."

I have yet to see any proof of this. Even if someone says "I or my friend was banned", they never provide a picture or anything to back it up. So quit saying what rockstar will do and let the company decide for itself.

You're scared.

6orange9

well its pretty obvious the system needs a re-write. The game is called grand theft auto, and you get called a bad sport for taking out the CAR of somebody who keeps killing you outside of death matches. Anyone kills me, your car is grass and I am a lawnmower.

firebolt059

You're scared.

You're a fool. Go home, make sure you're in bed by 8pm, little troll.

the_ENEMY_

but its true. this is a reassurance topic. everyone is a bit on edge. legit players are nervous that after patches they will still be forever flattened by maxed out race cars and miniguns, and boosters are nervous they will have spent dozens and dozens of hours for naught.

Emsaic

If I remember correctly, an user earlier today posted a link to a page where rockstars answers user's questions, and they said they wont ban, but probably they will put the glitchers in the same lobby ( The mission repeating is not considered glitch, and won't be any bans for that)

firebolt059

Still no proof. I love you liars and honest players.

crashbandiqt

There's no proof because no one has been banned.

And no one will ever get banned for taking advantage of sh*t they could've addressed in alpha testing (but didn't)

the_ENEMY_

they could have hotfixed this days ago. remove the ability to access the live/psn stores from the menu for now.

remove the two shortest races from the playlist while they work on a truer fix.

_KC

You're scared.

Theres a big quote button, use it. Advanced children may attempt to implement this themselves.

You do not yet fit this criteria. http://www.essentiallearning.com/

SpaceRobot

You're scared.

Theres a big quote button, use it. Advanced children may attempt to implement this themselves.

There really is no proof, regardless of whether you cheated or not, I'm sure people would like to know if people will be banned.

Since there is no proof, I don't think that anyone should believe anything that they read about bans on this forum. It is full of trolls and 12 year-olds.

P.S. Suck a dick.

YOLOandSWAG

My friend got banned

SpaceRobot

My friend got banned

Yeah, my friend's uncle who happens to be a Rockstar employee got banned.

Vendicta99

Lmao

firebolt059

You're scared.

Still awaiting proof. None? Then perform the Noob past time of attempting to find your minuscule penis beneath your greasy bellyfat.

MoneyAllDay

It's pathetic

IAA_DIRECTORx

You're scared.

There really is no proof, regardless of whether you cheated or not, I'm sure people would like to know if people will be banned.

Since there is no proof, I don't think that anyone should believe anything that they read about bans on this forum. It is full of trolls and 12 year-olds.

P.S. Suck a dick.

GLITCHERS WILL GET BANNED LSC GLITCHERS WILL GET BANNED STORE GLITCHERS ARE GETTING BANNED OR............... BANNED INTO THE POOL OF BANNED PLAYERS P.S UR WELCOME TROLL

YOLOandSWAG

How can I help my banned friend reply old yo

S

SpaceRobot

You're scared.

P.S. Suck a dick.

GLITCHERS WILL GET BANNED LSC GLITCHERS WILL GET BANNED STORE GLITCHERS ARE GETTING BANNED OR............... BANNED INTO THE POOL OF BANNED PLAYERS P.S UR WELCOME TROLL

Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

ITT: People who have no proof of people getting banned.

Kijonco

My brother's cousin's sister's uncle's collage roommate's nephew's dog's pet hamster got banned, and he knows a guy who heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that patch 1.04 will implement a new system of banning. the game sends R* agents to travel back in time on magical unicorns to the day when all glitchers got their copies of Gta 5 and destroy them thus preventing the glitcher from ever playing the game in the first place.

firebolt059

THIS MAN DESERVES TO BE PRESIDENT ^

Hootytooty

Rockstar's response to that question, assuming it was legitimate, completely shot down any hope these bitter kids have of any bans getting doled out.

They said that REPEATED offences will result in moving into the cheater pool. They did not mention money resets at all (which means there won't be any) or bans for first time offences. What that basically means is that they will patch the LSC glitch, possibly hand out a ton of warnings, or maybe just a general statement warning all the glitchers, and that will be that.

If anyone issued with a warning exploits another glitch later down the line, only then will they move into the cheater pool.

Edited by Hootytooty

gizz01

Guys listen....

R* would have released a harsh statement as soon as these glitches had been made public, had they thought it was "that bad"...

Now if I was costing "them" money you would have been put in the picture very quickly...

No ones getting band, and tell anyone who states otherwise to get a life....

SpaceRobot

Rockstar's response to that question, assuming it was legitimate, completely shot down any hope these bitter kids have of any bans getting doled out.

They said that REPEATED offences will result in moving into the cheater pool. They did not mention money resets at all (which means there won't be any) or bans for first time offences. What that basically means is that they will patch the LSC glitch, possibly hand out some warnings, and that will be that.

If anyone issued with a warning exploits another glitch later down the line, only then will they move into the cheater pool.

This is the most believable thing I've read on this whole forum regarding bans.

Could you please post any links to the question?

Edit: Also, wouldn't they have given out a warning about the glitch if they were planning on cheater pooling/banning?

Edited by SpaceRobot

rbfloat05

They said that REPEATED offences will result in moving into the cheater pool. They did not mention money resets at all (which means there won't be any) or bans for first time offences. What that basically means is that they will patch the LSC glitch, possibly hand out a ton of warnings, or maybe just a general statement warning all the glitchers, and that will be that.

yup

gizz01

My brother's cousin's sister's uncle's collage roommate's nephew's dog's pet hamster got banned, and he knows a guy who heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that patch 1.04 will implement a new system of banning. the game sends R* agents to travel back in time on magical unicorns to the day when all glitchers got their copies of Gta 5 and destroy them thus preventing the glitcher from ever playing the game in the first place.

Thats a classic right there.......

ajma420

Very believable and well put together answer. Thank You

Very believable and well put together answer. Thank You

:lol:

Itsagimp

Scared denial