Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,170 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

IDredMan

Telltale Games' The Wolf Among Us.

Majestic81

Release date is tomorrow, woot!

Does anyone know if this will be more than one season, like TWD? i sure hope so.

BTW am i the only one who loves the soundtrack of this game?

Edited by Majestic81

Fireman

I even like the menu, which is a pretty simple tune :p

Beats TWD so far, not sure if I want a 2nd season though, seems a bit awkward, it would have to be about something completely different.

Majestic81

The fight between Wolf and Jersey was f*cking intense. they really know how to make this sh*t feel good. episode was too short again though. i cant believe only one episode is left to go, there is still a lot of mystery to unravel, no idea how they're gonna solve everything in episode 5 unless its extra long or something.

And apparently the ribbons the hookers wear are whats keeping their heads attached to their body, someone's removed Faith's ribbon and that's why her head fell off. and thats why that hooker at the office was sacred sh*tless when Bigby tried to remove her ribbon. now things are starting to make a bit more sense.

Dboi 420

And apparently the ribbons the hookers wear are whats keeping their heads attached to their body, someone's removed Faith's ribbon and that's why her head fell off. and thats why that hooker at the office was sacred sh*tless when Bigby tried to remove her ribbon. now things are starting to make a bit more sense.

Actually their neck keeps their heads attacthed to their bodies. :p I don't think you caught the actual purpose of the ribbons.

The ribbons are magic, and they're used by the Crooked Man to control those who wear them. They prevent the hookers from answering certain questions ("these lips are sealed"), and if they remove the ribbon they're decapitated. I think Faith and Lilly removed their own ribbons because they would rather die than be controlled by the Crooked Man.

So since both TWD episode 3 and TWAU episode 4 came out this month, hopefully episode 4 of TWD comes out sometime in June instead of July.

EDIT: Next-gen retail release confirmed.

TWAU-platforms.jpg

Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0

Majestic81

Well removing the ribbon makes their head fall off, so i got the basic idea.

and i think im developing a crush on Bloody Mary. :blink:

tuareg

That was pretty good. I liked it more than TWD for sure. Loved the ending especially.

Xerukal

It was certainly a slower episode than the last. But there was a lot of setup for Episode 5, so I'm just fine with it. Loved it either way. I appreciate how all the episodes so far have had some increasingly impressive action sequences.

The one at the end of Episode 3 is still my favorite, though.

Can't wait to rip Bloody Mary into pieces. All it takes is a throat rip. Just like Dum.

Edited by Xerukal

Majestic81

Anyone played Episode 5 yet? it was a very solid episode IMO. although the ending left me puzzled. i guess they wanted to leave some room for a possible season 2, that would be awesome.

and i'm f*cking glad that Bigby didnt die or anything like that, i hate endings like that.

Edited by Majestic81

ClaudeSpeed1911

Finished this and its a nice ending.

Easy Platinum trophy too.

icemagi

Don't worry about Bigby getting killed anytime during the game(s). For those of you who don't know, The Wolf Among Us is based off of the Fables comic book series and acts as a prequel to it, Bigby is in the comics so he is pretty much safe.

69_black_69

I really love the opening scene in this game. So f*cking good....
Great story and great soundtrack. I pity the hater who won't play this game because "it's not a game!" argument, ha.

Would love to see a second season of this game. And can't f'in wait Telltale version of Game of Thrones, and Borderlands.

krashr

only heard about this game recently, looks awesome i can't wait to play it

Fireman

Finished it last week, it's a fantastic game, it's a weird concept but once you look past the comic's concept the game is pretty good, with the exception that you are, once again, not doing anything.

There's some decisions again which can slow your progress, but you still end up getting the same result and basically having no influence except for some people dieing(or not).

Also I couldn't figure out the ending, could anyone enlighten me (use spoilers please).

Majestic81

So far i havent found anyone who was 100% sure of the meaning. everyone had their own opinion on the ending. from what i understood though, is that Faith is actually Nerissa, but she was just using glamour this whole time, the first Faith we meet in episode 1 is the real one, the severed head near bigby's building is some stripper, (likely Nerissa) who was glamoured to look like Faith. so basically after the first bigby/faith encounter, faith uses glamour on herself and pretends that shes dead, likely to protect herself from the crooked man in case he finds out shes looking to reveal him. she drops the head near bigby's apartment to direct him in the right path. remember that they havent found faith's body this whole time, only the head. (as mentioned in the last episode that the doctor is still running tests on the head, and he never confirmed that its actually faith) and the last line nerissa says, is the same line faith says to bigby when they first met.

Now the only thing wrong here is that, the severed head has the same beating marks near the eye like the ones that woody gave to faith when he hit her in episode 1. honestly the whole thing is mind-f*cking, i doubt we will know the truth without a sequel.

Either ways, i never really believed that Faith died in the first place, i dont know why. its just that her first encounter had a huge impact, and to just kill her like that seemed suspicious to me.

Edited by Majestic81

IDredMan

Ooh, baby.

It's back.

trip

Ooh, baby.

It's back.

SWEET!

I was totally late to the party for The Wolf Among Us...and super happy and surprised when I got around to playing it.

' game has a great attitude.

Darth Yokel

I'm excited. I loved the first game...season. Whatever. Good story with a good cast of characters.

Edited by The Yokel

Journey_95

TWAU was the best Telltale game by far. Excited for a good S2 but Telltale needs to deliver here, the quality of their games lately is lackluster