*new gta game due for release

Vice City Kamikaze Kops

:O !!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD! i think you might be right!

OH THE SARCASM! lol

YEAH I THINK IT PROBABLY WILL BE.

Smelly_Island

I NEVER KNEW!! OMFG I NEED TO BUY NEW UNDERWEAR FOR THE KIDS AND A NEW THONG FOR MYSELF!!!!! f*ck, I ALSO NEED TO WASH THE WAGON!!!!!  :sarcasm:

Hahaha !! Your all wrong !!! It's going to be Grand Theft Auto : Chicago. Main feature I hope, Is throwing Lazlow off the Sears Tower.

Kaiza the ever ready toadstool

It will probably be GTa:San Andreas if they continue the GTA1 cities. But they have not been in order so they could do london next  :D . Or just skip and go straight to GTA4:Online (rumours for a while about this).

SalvatoreLeoneOG

PS2 multiplayer would be better for VC and GTA3,I think it is stupid for them to start another game,get working on the online mode,these gangs(which I am in the AMF) are getting boring without MP,gta3forums.com is the biggest forum for GTA3 that I know,it might be a good idea for us 253462 of us to give :r*: a hint to start making a MP mode because thats what we have been wanting since last Decemeber when I joined with gta3forums.com.

It will probably be GTa:San Andreas if they continue the GTA1 cities. But they have not been in order so they could do london next  :D . Or just skip and go straight to GTA4:Online (rumours for a while about this).

u may very well be right,because then after san andreas comes out then it will be back to 1969 for london,cool,cant wait,then gta2 wich i hated then they will have to think of some more stuff,hmm,how about canada.

anyway i wouldnbt throw this about,that is what happened about C&C renegade 2,someone predicted and was right that they were making another renegade,and then westwood said this"yes we have started work on renegade 2,hopefuly it will be bigger and better than renegade 1 as this is set in red alert 1 era" then the next week they said this"we have cancelled production of this project as someone leaked it over kaazaa that was half of the game,(the person was kane caractor)so we have finished" see things cant always happen can they