Hidden package locations

faustianbargain

faustianbargain

Obtain all 100 packages and unlock a special Apache Military Helicopter which has it's own missions that can be done by pushing R3!

Hidden Packages Location - Ocean Beach  1. On wooden hut platform in water 2. On rocks near wooden hut 3. Next to steps of southern most houses on island 4. ON steps of the lighthouse 5. In a corner in the underground car park at marina 6. On a ledge near the water behind west Ocean View Medical Foundation Research and Development 7. On narrow walkway under south bridge 8. Top of one story building across the Washington Mall Washington Beach  9. Near fenced swimming pool of large pink apartment building 10. On top of two story building connected to DBP Security Building 11. On back porch overlooking water of your save house, across from Rosenberg’s office. 12. On ground near waters edge, up against small road bridge 13. On top of tall blue and white building with the old white wooden fence (use helicopter to reach) 14. on steps of lifeguard hut on beach 15. upstairs office of police department 16. in a corner of a purple and white one-story building with peach, trim. the package is facing a small mote in front of the building. 17. in multi colored open showers near pool on hotel grounds, near bridge to starfish island. 18. on ground underneath bridge leading to starfish.

Vice Point 19. in small alley behind Spand EX delivery firm 20. At end of the I-beam that juts out from the third floor of the building under construction 21. on dock facing gold island 22. near pool on top of building that's spiteful corner from the Malibu 23.in a corner, behind the gates of Malibu 24. On top (pool area) of the building where Candy and the congressman were partying in the "Martha’s mug shot mission 25. behind wk chariot hotel 26. inside the pizza restaurant 27. on ground behind the stairs of the corner apartment building, next to the pizza restaurant. 28. inside jeweler shop, behind counter 29. near back exit of Mercedes house 30. 2nd rooftop where u pursue thug in "The Chase" mission 31. in the backyard at the corner of a fence east of north pay n spray 32. inside the walled in corner of hairpin turn 33. on top of highest diving board at pool behind hotel 34. on waterfront sidewalk, up against the south side of the bridge leading to the film studio island 35. behind jack sport sign on beach, next to RC bandit track. 36. behind apartment building to the east of the north point mall 37. in the nook between north entrances, outside the north point mall. 38. upstairs in the north point mall, on the east side. 39. upstairs in the north point mall in a store called "Gash" 40. On ground level of large multi- story car park near the north point mall. Prawn Island  41. in dead-end alley on east side of the island 42. in film studio compound, on top of blue building next to studio d 43. in bathroom stall inside studio c 44. on west porch of the large green deserted house. 45. inside the deserted building where the thug went in "the chase" mission. *Leaf Links* 46. Under the bridge leading to Vice Point 47. on the far tee at the driving range 48. at the end of the s-curve road. In a bunker on the west coast of the island. 49. on the dinky island in the middle of the water hazard pond. 50. on narrow south bridge connecting the southern golf islands. Starfish Island  51. At your (or Diaz) mansion, near the east pool, placed in the corner of the stairs facing the water. 52. In a narrow alley between your west mansion pool and your next-door-neighbor’s property. 53. On the poolside balcony of the house with the Rock Star pool. 54. In the poolside Jacuzzi of the brown house to the east (the one with the radar dish and basketball net). 55. At the front door of the northeast house with the purple tile roof. *The Mainland* 56. Behind the last building you jump from in the "G-Spotlight" mission, in a nook facing the water. 57. In the Sculpture of the V.A.J finance building. 58. Behind the Mars Cafe (where Love Fists Psycho attacked). Use the save house alley to reach the package. 59. In the parking lot behind the stadium (west side). 60. In the lower ambulance-parking garage at the hospital (Schumann Health Care Centre on Eoarmount Avenue). 61. Beside the rooftop helipad, on the five-story building south of the V.A.J finance building. 62. Behind the middle desk inside the downtown office where you first enter in the "G-Spotlight" mission. Little Haiti 63. In a corner next to Hi-Press Gas Hot Stream ramp, behind the Moist Palms Hotel. 64. Behind Phil's Place on the corner of the bulkhead (close to the water) 65. Inside the shed at Phil's Place. 66. Down the small set of stairs, behind the building two doors down north from Kaufman Cabs. 67. Inside recessed roof of the corner building North Haiti. 68. On the steps of the closet house on the east side of Kaufman Cabs. 69. Near the skeleton grave behind Funeraria Romero. 70. In between rooftop generators on the building connecting the north side of Print Works (use the stairs on the north side to access the roof). 71. In a corner behind a wooden fence below the "Life's a b*tch" billboard, on the corner east of the Print Works. Little Havana 72. Inside the Laundromat. 73. On the porch of the daiquiri house that is for sale on the corner. 74. Behind the wall, across the street from Umberto's restaurant (Robina's Cafe). 75. On the Kaufman Cabs billboard, accesses from the adjacent buildings rooftop. 76. Inside corner doughnut shop. 77. On top of the four-story building with a red awning (use the corner building's stairs to get there) 78. Upstairs in the Car Showroom. Vice port 79. Behind a large pipe on the ground, in the middle of the four large jet fuel tanks. 80. Between two parked tractor-trailers at the main airport parking lot. 81. In a small parking lot between the two-story, green-and-white apartments near the shipyard. 82. Onboard the east side of the northeast Cargo ship. 83. Under Vice City Port Authority Main Building sign. 84. On the southwest Cargo ship (board the Chartered Liberty Lines using a helicopter) 85. Inside the office, deep inside the Seaplanes Tours hanger (the entrance to the hanger is on the Southside, facing the water) 86. In a corner, near a fence and a building, north of 8-ball's garage at the docks. Escobar International Airport   87. On the top of the southeast building at the airport (Vice City International Airport Freight and Cargo Terminal). 88. On top of the southernmost helipad. 89. On top of the south McAdam Airways hanger. 90. On top, at the end of the east loading bridge. 91. On top of the south-western-most airplane parked at the terminal. 92. Under south-western-most airplane parked at the terminal. 93. Under the wing of the large ROCKSTAR airplane that is poking out of the hanger. 94. Behind the Fire Station with the air traffic control tower on top of it. 95. Inside the airport terminal, behind a wall near the pay phone. 96. On the rooftop of the airport terminal. 97. Top floor of Gate 8-1. 98. Behind the large collection of billboards that leads into the airport. 99. Under an airplane behind the northeast airport. 100. Behind Vice City Air Reserve Fort Baxter Air Base sign at the entrance to the base.

(originally found by KSheth)

anothernewbie

I'm having trouble finding this one:

61. Beside the rooftop helipad, on the five-story building south of the V.A.J finance building.

I've flown around & around & around & I can't find it!

Help please!

Also, one thing I noticed -

43. in bathroom stall inside studio c

I'm 99% positive I found this one, but I didn't see a bathroom stall....

#61 is not on the platform, but just in the front where the ramp is where you go up to it.  It's in the left corner of the pad and the ramp on kind of under the pad.

Studio C, that is the studio that either has nothing in it, or a bathroom.  If you see no package, you found it.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I would bump this for any people new to the game who are asking for stuff like this

I'm having trouble finding this one:

61. Beside the rooftop helipad, on the five-story building south of the V.A.J finance building.

I've flown around & around & around & I can't find it!

Help please!

Also, one thing I noticed -

43. in bathroom stall inside studio c

I'm 99% positive I found this one, but I didn't see a bathroom stall....

Down the stairs

Thank you that is REALLY helpful.

the one on the roof of vaj. go to the helipad. face the east(the other island) on the right side of the stairs u came up on(when facing east) slowly walk off. there is a little ledge u will land on which is between the start of the ramp up to the helipad and the helipad. (look a little to the side half way up the ramp)

for the bathroom 1. there is 1 in studio  C and one in a bathroom stall so i dunno. the stall is right next to the bridge that goes to Starfish Island on the eastern Isalnd(i thnik it is in washington beach) studio c is obvious