Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,458 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

LucciMustapha

Mansions

LucciMustapha

I heard that in gta 5 online there would be mansions is that true and if so how can i purchase a mansions and when

LeAristocrat

There are no mansions (yet) only apartments/condos.

The Huntsman

I think I'd rather have a trailer at this point. I like to spawn at my property, and the bigger the house, the longer the walk until you can actually play. Then, with the ten car garage in the big house, you have to walk even more just to get to your car. Nobody will ever use 60% of their mansion house, I tell you what. It's wasted space. Just give me a one room bungalow and I'm good.

LucciMustapha

Do you know mansions will be released

jbshaw2013

If you search for realty on the phone's internet, there is a realty company for mansions that is currently under maintenance. This suggests it will be added in the future.

RockysAMV

If you search for realty on the phone's internet, there is a realty company for mansions that is currently under maintenance. This suggests it will be added in the future.

Hope this is true, gives me something to look forward to and save up for after buying the best apartment within the first month of the game

MaximusO3

Based on the fact that the most expensive apartment costs $400,000, the starting price for a mansion will likely be over a million. It would be nice if we could own more than one property (or at least more than one property type). For example, an apartment with a 10-car garage and a separate 3-6 car garage/hangar/helipad.

TimFL

This would never work considering all buildings are one of a kind. Imagine another player owning your mansion? How should that work out? You want to share the exterior with some random guy (exterior = outside of the building, a guy swimming in your pool etc and you can't prevent it)? They can logically only add apartments that don't have a physical location in the game world (apartment buildings usually have a lot of apartments).

The only way I could see them doing it is lock the gates to the mansion and use an instance system to enter the area (all other ways would screw with the gameplay -> you drive to the mansion of your friend only to find that it's the mansion of another guy because you've been put in his instance).

This also counts for trailers, everything that can (logically) only have one interior is out of bounds for us to own.

Jagblade

Why buy a mansion when you could live in a yellow submarine for free?

In all seriousness, where are said mansions? Are they even on the map?

Ballistic_BG

Hope this is true, gives me something to look forward to and save up for after buying the best apartment within the first month of the game

lol @ best apartment.

I hope your not talking about the $400k apartment. That is by far the worst in the game.

Just bragging rights to a sh*tty location and a view of a hill covered in more expensive homes.

Savo7en

people are funny, weeks back they complain about not enough interiors and now people complain that interiors are too big "got to walk so far to do something inside a building, such a waste of space" - there's just no pleasing some people

RockysAMV

lol @ best apartment.

I hope your not talking about the $400k apartment. That is by far the worst in the game.

Just bragging rights to a sh*tty location and a view of a hill covered in more expensive homes.

Didnt mean that literally, just trying to make a point that its pretty easy to obtain and the game hasnt even been out for a whole month yet, id like something really big to strive for to make me keep wanting to play and earn money for the months to come

Edited by RockysAMV

uptownrockstar

We already know how the property works. We both own the same mansion in different realities. There would be a blue spot in front of the door, to go inside.

Bring it on!

Veul

Lenny-avery realty has a bunch of mansions listed. At least 12 from what I saw. Its also set up in the same format as apartments.

Dasrouse

I want my mansion in the shape of a booty like in the Sir Mix-A-Lot music video!!! And it will be called "The Butt Hut"!!!!

Edited by Dasrouse

wallpaper42

This would never work considering all buildings are one of a kind. Imagine another player owning your mansion? How should that work out? You want to share the exterior with some random guy (exterior = outside of the building, a guy swimming in your pool etc and you can't prevent it)? They can logically only add apartments that don't have a physical location in the game world (apartment buildings usually have a lot of apartments).

The only way I could see them doing it is lock the gates to the mansion and use an instance system to enter the area (all other ways would screw with the gameplay -> you drive to the mansion of your friend only to find that it's the mansion of another guy because you've been put in his instance).

This also counts for trailers, everything that can (logically) only have one interior is out of bounds for us to own.

This is how it is in Test Drive Unlimited and nobody complained. With only 16 people on the map you would barely notice it anyway.