2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

DropUrBritches

So What do Youuuuuu look like?

egoloss

F*ck your online character!! What do YOOOUUUUU look like?

People wanna talk sh*t because I have a Profile Pic of myself so I CHALLENGE you to post a pic of your self.....

Dont be scared...be real

I presume you are homosexual asking for guys to show pics of themselves? Fine by me but on a f*cking GTA forum? Get a grip you queen!

Did he specifically ask for the male members pictures only? No, he did not. You're the one that needs to get a grip and stop being so quick to jump on the bandwagon of hate. And Again, screaming insecurities

You're as stupid as you look

Do you really think there will be any sluts posting pics of themselves on a gaming forum, if they do they will most likely be a fa**ot pretending. Probably would look similar to you! :lol:

theadmiral

F*ck your online character!! What do YOOOUUUUU look like?

People wanna talk sh*t because I have a Profile Pic of myself so I CHALLENGE you to post a pic of your self.....

Dont be scared...be real

I presume you are homosexual asking for guys to show pics of themselves? Fine by me but on a f*cking GTA forum? Get a grip you queen!

Did he specifically ask for the male members pictures only? No, he did not. You're the one that needs to get a grip and stop being so quick to jump on the bandwagon of hate. And Again, screaming insecurities

You're as stupid as you look

Do you really think there will be any sluts posting pics of themselves on a gaming forum, if they do they will most likely be a fa**ot pretending. Probably would look similar to you! :lol:

Here is me IRL beautiful_woman_bathing.jpg

kablahm

Someone close this f*cking thread.

Anyone?

requiems420

emo_hitler-12807.jpg

Me

DropUrBritches

So im "gay" because I encouraged people to show what they really look like, and not hide behind theyre video game image haha ok....Only reason i made the thread was because a lot of people seem to hate on me because i have my picture as my avatar so it was a challenge to see what YOU really look like. So hate is welcomed because more than likely the people that are hiding behind theyre computer and hating are fat or ugly, googling clever images to post on a forum board.

so 'Gay"? ...im far from it haha .

Scar3dGam3r

So im "gay" because I encouraged people to show what they really look like, and not hide behind theyre video game image haha ok....Only reason i made the thread was because a lot of people seem to hate on me because i have my picture as my avatar so it was a challenge to see what YOU really look like. So hate is welcomed because more than likely the people that are hiding behind theyre computer and hating are fat or ugly, googling clever images to post on a forum board.

I already defended and explained this..

theadmiral

I cant wait until that guy with the RL pic of himself as his avatar that looks like Justin Bieber posts in this thread

egoloss

I don't hate on you. It must be hard being a gay black man in today's ruthless society. Damn shame.

Edited by egoloss

requiems420

You're enlisted and this is how you act? What a disgrace to everyone who have served tisk tisk tisk grow up.

DropUrBritches

I don't hate on you. It must be hard being a gay black man in today's ruthless society. Damn shame.

heh heh ....nice attempt

DropUrBritches

You're enlisted and this is how you act? What a disgrace to everyone who have served tisk tisk tisk grow up.

what the hell are you talking about? How am i acting, thats such a disgrace to the U.S. Army?

egoloss

You defending your boyfriend?

:lol::miranda:

requiems420

Just the way you act and your attitude i can tell you have alot of growing up to do. :)

Scar3dGam3r

Seriously? Are you like 12? Why do you feel the need to be such an incessant little c*nt on here, which also detracts from this thread. If you have nothing constructive to put, why put anything at all?

Scar3dGam3r

Just the way you act and your attitude i can tell you have alot of growing up to do. :)

Says the man insulting people over a forum.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

egoloss

Seriously? Are you like 12? Why do you feel the need to be such an incessant little c*nt on here, which also detracts from this thread. If you have nothing constructive to put, why put anything at all?

I'm asking a serious question actually.

Kinda weird that you two were exchanging pics then you started coming to his defense, that's all.

Scar3dGam3r

Kinda weird that you two were exchanging pics then you started coming to his defense, that's all.

No, what you are doing is implying that we are both gay and lovers. And I presume with an intention of insult, which seems homophobic.

In short, stfu. haha

requiems420

Calm down Aeropostale

DropUrBritches

again...how am i acting?

Scar3dGam3r

Calm down Aeropostale

Hollister, get it right lol

requiems420

Calm down Aeropostale

Hollister, get it right lol

OH MY BAD lol

Scar3dGam3r

Welp, this turned into a flame war anyway. I'll come back when actual, on topic posts are added.

DropUrBritches

that was pretty funny, no lie haha

theadmiral

Calm down Aeropostale

requiems420

Welp, this turned into a flame war anyway. I'll come back when actual, on topic posts are added.

Its kinda funny though you gotta admit, Im over here laughing but that could be cause im running on no sleep from classes.

snoopdoug
theadmiral, on 11 Oct 2013 - 10:15 AM, said:

requiems420, on 11 Oct 2013 - 10:10 AM, said:

Scar3dGam3r, on 11 Oct 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

requiems420, on 11 Oct 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

Calm down Aeropostale

Scar3dGam3r

Its kinda funny though you gotta admit, Im over here laughing but that could be cause im running on no sleep from classes.

Some of it's funny, some of it's not. =P

theadmiral

Do you have any pics of you wearing a Stussy shirt or a Tommy Hilfiger?

Scar3dGam3r

Do you have any pics of you wearing a Stussy shirt or a Tommy Hilfiger?

I think i used to have a Hilfiger but no stussy haha.

egoloss

No, what you are doing is implying that we are both gay and lovers. And I presume with an intention of insult, which seems homophobic.

In short, stfu. haha

Well, all the signs are there, amigo.

1.You are both seeking and posting images of yourselves on a forum with 99.9% males.

2.You got really annoyed when someone insulted him and defended him like crazy.

3. You both look extremely gay.

Look, I base my perceptions about people in the most logical way possible. And that's why I asked you that question as I feel you are both knob jockeys of the highest order when you put the facts on the table. If I'm wrong, I do apologise, if I'm right however, I hope you two have a very happy life together. :santa: