Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,792 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

M4RK

Anyone in here suffer from depression?

Stellasin

That was interesting. Sadly I have a friend who never visits a doctor and says he's proud to be depressed. No idea how to get him out of it

"Proud to be depressed."

Hmmm....

So, he's okay being depressed?

Kinda yeah. He takes various depression tests and shows me how high he scored and tells he's proud to be depressed. And then he goes on to say something like "You don't know how we feel like" "Read about us before talking to us" "You should think before saying things like that to us" "we think different" and so on..

Vitalize

I dont really know if i DO have depression because i never have been diagnosed nor did i care to go check but it feels like i have experienced various conditions of depression. Some days its just worse than others and i have no idea where it comes from. Ill be fine for a great period of time, but it still feels like its just like a blob in the back of your mind just sitting there waiting to flood your mind again. Like its never truly gone. I still dont know if i do have some sort of depression, but i know that its a super ugly feeling and you just kind of feel like theres just like a blanket holding you down. Im sorry to anyone whos experiencing this on a day to day basis and i know im certain as hell may not be as strong to deal with that every day. I hope you all get better and find light through this nasty thing that controls your mind.

JaberDoe

I dont really know if i DO have depression because i never have been diagnosed nor did i care to go check but it feels like i have experienced various conditions of depression. Some days its just worse than others and i have no idea where it comes from. Ill be fine for a great period of time, but it still feels like its just like a blob in the back of your mind just sitting there waiting to flood your mind again. Like its never truly gone. I still dont know if i do have some sort of depression, but i know that its a super ugly feeling and you just kind of feel like theres just like a blanket holding you down. Im sorry to anyone whos experiencing this on a day to day basis and i know im certain as hell may not be as strong to deal with that every day. I hope you all get better and find light through this nasty thing that controls your mind.

Kind words like that go a long way! =)

Pete4000uk

I'm a bit up and down. I'm currently trying Vitimin B12 which can apparently help with low mood.

My brother is having Vitimin B12 injections as he is chronicly depressed

Tuckyonald
Posted (edited)

Yes with anxiety uncontrollable thoughts laziness and i am mr sensitive i have wasted my life trying to fight it i am tired i was going to commet suicide pray for me i haven't achieved a thing in my life never got a chance to enter collage i feel like an insane person i have bad grammar spelling because i used to speak three languages and because i am half race being bullied in a racist country all these persure is driving me crazy i was going to get killed last year but they forgive me lucky my fam was here for me to talk to them all of these problems because of my stinking life i hate my life i am born at the wrong place at the wrong time and wrong race in my own country being half Asian :( yes and i think there is an evil entity trying to destroy me since i was young there was a ghost/demon in my fams house i still live here i cant get good sleep at nigh fearing that it will scare the sh*t outta me because they pull me out of bed please pray for me i am tried tired tired enough is enough i took medication i prayed i did everything i cant to stop it i will never change 24 years of bullsh*t God dosn't give a sh*t i wake up all night over years just to pray to god to change me and give me second chance nothing happened i quit ~ sorry for sharing much i had to let it all out

Edited by Tuckyonald

MyNameHere

I have to revisited this topic again, since a long time (2015) don't had depression and this way back yesterday very deep for a girl I like, I mean, I had 3 girlfriends, but I don't know how to fight or loose that, she is very confused not trying to reject me and I don't wanna date her showing my desperation to see her, she is a nice friend, but I like her more than that...

Gummy 

I've been feeling heavily depressed and terrible these past couple of days.. and of course everyone is always away when I am..

Arrows to Athens

f*ck life, man.

Vigilante88

f*ck injustice.

No words can explain how I feel right now.

MyNameHere
Posted (edited)

deleted

Edited by spectre07

GTA_CAT

My family is f**ked up, economic situation is fu**ed up and I couldn't afford my studies this year. I'm depressed but I flee the situation with music, videogames and planning my future.

I also think that all that sh*t has positive effects, because every bad situation gives you resources to beat up next struggle you find. Sometimes I let myself think I'm strong because of it. For example: when you have few money you learn how to spend it ruthlessy without wasting on unnecessary things that you didn't realize you didn't need them.

Baltero

What is depression? Whatever happens, happens for the best.