2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Snoozy

GTA V online is the reason why I have trust issues

Snoozy

I always feel like anyone who gets close to me are out to kill me, sometimes I feel bad that I probably killed someone just trying to drive around... then I think about it and I convince myself that they would have killed me if I didn't... happens too many times after all lol. Anyway, its still a good game and I've actually met lot of cool people in this game already so add me if you wanna just do missions or bs around. XBL: Snoozy7o2

Edited by Snoozy

FoolCool

Just wait til Christmas when all the children start getting on!

MrMonkish

Yeah, definitely feel you there. I can't count how many times I am just minding my own business when some random comes along and shoots or runs me over.

It has come to the point now where I shoot first. I have even taken out my own friends because I was just too edgy.

Snoozy

Yeah, definitely feel you there. I can't count how many times I am just minding my own business when some random comes along and shoots or runs me over.

It has come to the point now where I shoot first. I have even taken out my own friends because I was just too edgy.

Taking out your own friend cracked me up. I've done that as well. lol

Edited by Snoozy

nexoric

Did you ever play GTA4? Ever since that came out, I know not to trust others. But sadly I still wait for them to make the first move.

I don't randomly start shooting people. Not how I roll but if they start shooting first I try all I can to kill them :)

Deathwish91

I always feel like anyone who gets close to me are out to kill me, sometimes I feel bad that I probably killed someone just trying to drive around... then I think about it and I convince myself that they would have killed me if I didn't... happens too many times after all lol. Anyway, its still a good game and I've actually met lot of cool people in this game already so add me if you wanna just do missions or bs around. XBL: Snoozy7o2

I was just in that situation early. Some douchebag was casually walking up in front of my car and acted as if he was a friendly. He looked at me for a second and pulled out his shotgun to kill me. I got so heated I killed him 10 times after that. It felt really good actually.

MILLSII3

I saw my friend robbing a store so I sneaked up and punctured all his tyres whilst he was inside. Funny getaway!

But on topic, I hate it when someone comes up to me and I'm clearly weapon free, just waiting for them to make some kind of movement that says we should cruise together and have a laugh then all of a sudden.. Bang I'm dead.

lolzz19

Havent trusted nobody in any online games since I played DayZ...

OneFlaw

I Usually play in an Invite only session until I'm higher rank and Rich.

Joreus

Lmao. The release of WoW did it for me. I was always trying to be nice to all the red names in the wilderness. By christmas 2004 I had implemented a strict "red is dead" protocol. I basically just avoid everyone in GTA, but I let them take the first shot, because I'll be taking the last. Tanks are fun.

727gta

I don't blame you. I was going to the mask store and I crashed into another peds car and someone just came out of the blue and killed me. Whenever I see someone else on the map I always draw my gun just to be sure.

Snoozy

Did you ever play GTA4? Ever since that came out, I know not to trust others. But sadly I still wait for them to make the first move.

I don't randomly start shooting people. Not how I roll but if they start shooting first I try all I can to kill them :)

No I never did GTA IV online. I'm learning quick though. Soon as that first person that killed me for no reason, I don't know if there's ever turning back to being nice and looking for random people to shoot up cops with lol

OneFlaw

I only killed one person in Free Roam, but I've been killed by others for no reason. Not a Big deal but That Hospital bill needs to be reduced, especially in pvp and Death Match.

SpidersWeb

So far I've only survived once for not shooting first.

Too nice for my own good.

GM Inc

tbh a lot of ppl i pass by don't attack but there are a few that do

ZombieUnicornGamer

I feel your pain, after an incident that happened a little while back, I haven't been trying to hang around with randoms often causing it to be difficult to find nice legit people to play with which sucks because I want to play with new people on GTAO but you don't know who to trust so you trust no one...

Edited by ZombieUnicornGamer

Zankou

I know the feeling.

I stepped away from the game for awhile because I needed to use the restroom. When I returned there was this guy who was standing in front of my character and only punched me when he saw that I was moving. So, I ran to my car and sped off, but he followed me. I tried to lose him, but he was persistent. ( He might have been horny for my female character's pixelated ass). Eventually, I got stuck in this construction site and he hopped out of his car and started slamming my car. I thought I was done for, but then I accepted this job invite that saved my character's life.

Gosh I feel so pathetic after writing that. :/

OneFlaw

I don't blame you. I was going to the mask store and I crashed into another peds car and someone just came out of the blue and killed me. Whenever I see someone else on the map I always draw my gun just to be sure.

It's possible they killed you because they thought you were Hostile towards them. If I ever go to Free Roam with others I always have my Gun out.

R.R

3of61a.jpg

KaptainMyke

I walked inside a pipe near LCS after selling a car. This other player walked by, then walked up to me, stopped to watch me. He then got out his weapon. So I got out my weapon too, showing him I'm still watching him, and not just on my phone. He walked away and put away his gun. So did I. It was... odd.

iSkreenLooker

i always hunt and kill people when I'm bored haha.

OneFlaw

I know the feeling.

I stepped away from the game for awhile because I needed to use the restroom. When I returned there was this guy who was standing in front of my character and only punched me when he saw that I was moving. So, I ran to my car and sped off, but he followed me. I tried to lose him, but he was persistent. ( He might have been horny for my female character's pixelated ass). Eventually, I got stuck in this construction site and he hopped out of his car and started slamming my car. I thought I was done for, but then I accepted this job invite that saved my character's life.

I was in a Story cut scene once and blood was splashing on the screen, the cutscene ended and I was dead, a player was killing me while in a cutscene!.

Masochron

I was idling once on my Bati, browsing the forums, and I looked up just in time to see this guy drop kicking me off of the thing. When I got back up we got into a rather lengthy fistfight (we each had a few dodges a piece), but he subdued me in the end.

Zankou

I know the feeling.

I was in a Story cut scene once and blood was splashing on the screen, the cutscene ended and I was dead, a player was killing me while in a cutscene!.

And here I thought cutscenes were one of the places a character could be safe. This is way I stay far away from randoms. If I see a bunch congregated in Los Santos, I'm all the way out in Blaine County. Better safe then sorry.

AfterDeath

You can't even trust NPC's in this damn game. I was in solo session and I was robbing a liquor store. Some blonde guy came casually walking in and came up right behind me to my right and looked at me for a second. Then he got out a pistol and started shooting me. Luckily I already had my Sawed off out and blew his ass back out the door with one shot. It was f*cking creepy lol

KingGladiator

It is ridulous. There needs to be a filter. Kill two people in a certain amount of time? You become 'aggressive' and our minimap marker will reflect that.

K1NG CURT1S

It is ridulous. There needs to be a filter. Kill two people in a certain amount of time? You become 'aggressive' and our minimap marker will reflect that.

This is a GREAT idea. It seems like an easy implementation.

Rob_1992c

Don't shoot first lol because i will drive near a player and see how hostile they seem usually if they are in a car and toot the horn its sort of a friendly sign and we can go from there but of course there is alot that seem friendly and then stab you in the back (or hit you in the back of the head with a crow bar) in my case lmao!!

OneFlaw

I know the feeling.

And here I thought cutscenes were one of the places a character could be safe. This is way I stay far away from randoms. If I see a bunch congregated in Los Santos, I'm all the way out in Blaine County. Better safe then sorry.

Yeah after I was killed by a player in a cut scene I Now almost exclusively play in a Invite only Session.

Futo

tbh a lot of ppl i pass by don't attack but there are a few that do

Yeah same here.