Gonna castrate the next guy on my bus

TheDarkSideXXX

TheDarkSideXXX

Oh my god i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of people on my bus talkin sh*t about vc! They say, "Oh yeah my dad works for that...company that makes it and he got it a few months ago" and "oh it is soooo sweet! I walked up to an old lady, then f*cked her!" And all kind of bs like that!!! No one has ever even SEEN vice city there, and if u dont have it here don't ask useless questions!!!!!!!!!!!! Allright, now thtas done...Time to take my pills

My cousin works for Sony and I got Vice City 2 years ago. This game is so cool, theres a mission called Extreme Walking where you have to walk really crazy while eating pickles. Its nuts!

Senor Dickhead

my friend said he found vice city on kazaa, he then downloaded it, he then got a virus.

my friend said he found vice city on kazaa, he then downloaded it, he then got a virus.

heh, that reminds me of the 578 kb files you find on KaZaA like "GTA - Hooker City (BETA VERSION I STOLE IT FROM SOME DUDE WHO WORKS AT ROKSTAR!" lol -- i'm sure that's a valid file... certainly not B.S. or Sub7 or a virus or something! :sarcasm:

yeah sure you got vice city two hole years ago, im sure it was made and designed two years ago.

If you work it out,

Grand theft auto vice city would have been designed prior to that of gta 3, which meant rockstar was designing it before the sony playstation 2 was even brought out. So in summary, you are a complete bullsheet artist.

err i think it was a joke

But yeah i can sympathize with you aritsto. I had some fa**ot in my class the oter day singing songs from gta3. Im on fire. then he was going on about how he stole a car off a granny and it was the 'Super BF Injection' I was so close to just telling him to shut the f*ck up and play the goddam game. I hate people that make up syuff that isnt real

On Another note, the other day I found a fully winged dodo on the second floor of Amunation j/k