$ money $

6ixth.S3nse

hey i been playing the game for like 6 hours since i just got it and i dont even have much money,can some people tell me good ways to earn it?...so i can buy a good hideout...

tuff_luv_capo

Firetruck missions. They are not only easy and fun, but they gain you whopping amounts in small amounts fo time...

aight coo,im gonna try that,i been doing Cab Missions and Pizza Deliverys...still havent gotten much money,anyways anybody else have some ideas for me?...

IamLandoGriffinAndFU2

For quick cash, I like to stop what I'm doing whenever I see someone running.  More often than not, it's a guy being chased by a cop, so I'll give the guy a quick punch and the cop hands over $50, and sometimes beats the guy so he drops loads of cash.  Lots of this goes down at night outside the Vice Point Mall to the north.

:happy: Find the Rampage Icon on the upper level of the Mall,  if you can stay alive long enough it will pay off pretty well.  Kill everyone walking (As most will be gang members & a few cops)  When you beat it, your wanted level goes away & there should be tons of money & weapons laying around (just quickly runa round & grab as much as possible).  Plus for $20, you can run over to the food court (100% health)

BTW, in the Tarbucks Cafe, jump over the counter on the left & go in the back room for a free Katana... :devil:  :r*:

thanks alot,glad to get some good responses about this...thanks again to all that answered

LOTS of money to be had if you learn to ride wheelies !!

Jack a bike (ANYTHING will do, but believe it or not - a Faggio is pretty easy to control) and spend a few minutes learning to balance a wheelie... I made well over $2K in about 5 minutes doing wheelies on the straight section of road just to the North of The Malibu.  Once you get the hang of it, 3000 feet is nothing out of the ordinary and that nets you $200 (+/-) with no grief from the cops.  I had one that went well over 6000 feet and that paid $550.  

Now if someone could help me find the real estate to spend it on...

The BEST way to earn money is to "invest" it.  Seriously, buy some properties in the game ( Boat docks go for $10,000 I think ) and let them earn money for you . . .

Of course there are plenty of other methods too that are "small potatoes" . . . a few I've seen in these forums today involve robbing the Record store and then running to change clothes at the Gash store in the Mall.  Another one involved a similar "scheme" with the Pharmacy and the Pay n Spray over in Little Haiti ( or Little Havana? )

Rob, Rinse, Repeat . . . do I need to spell it out??