Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,340 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Cuicide

Deathmatch sucks

Cuicide

I dont know what they were thinking when they made this piece of sh*t...f*cking rookies have some luck and they just camp some where.

Pls Rockstar, delete autoaim... its unfair and it sucks. And why its unfair? Cause the first who aims gets the kill.

FlyThai

Lol deathmatch is awesome without auto aim

JohnMcClainNYPD

Or at least have the option to remove it for matches. Could even be worth more RP if you win. It should be an option though.

Weaponx757

turn auto aim off in single player, go into online, it will warn you it will be locked off until swithched in single player again. And you will only be matched with other people with it off too = profit?

Edited by Weaponx757

Jameson312

Go to story mode / press start / settings / controls / FREE AIM

If you didn't use assisted aim during single player, you wouldn't have this problem.

Pinnkiepie

Yes, only play DeathMatches with Free Aim :)

Much more fun!

GH05TF4CE

Agree with you OP DMs are a bit sh*t. In the grand scheme of things I don't really mind as there is other things to gauge my interest but compared to RDRs deathmatches it's a massive step backwards (I have mentioned this before I think).

Cuicide

Yeap, I heard about that free aim thing, I'll test it! :santa:

Black Rabbit

Free aim death matches are awesome. You can still beat out the auto-aim noobs with a shot to the head while they blast away at your body armor, but yeah, free aim = deathmatch win

Patriot_Action

Free aim death matches are awesome. You can still beat out the auto-aim noobs with a shot to the head while they blast away at your body armor, but yeah, free aim = deathmatch win

Erm, free aim and auto aim don't play together. Unless this is a thing now?

Edited by Patriot_Action

SelkiesForever

:O i did not know about this ! Thanks guys !

The Insanitive

16 player auto aim death match. Shot in the back every 2 seconds. Free aim FTW!

SpidersWeb

I dont know what they were thinking when they made this piece of sh*t...f*cking rookies have some luck and they just camp some where.

Pls Rockstar, delete autoaim... its unfair and it sucks. And why its unfair? Cause the first who aims gets the kill.

In Single Player, set it to Free Aim, then go to GTAOnline, and play only with free aim players.

If you were using free aim in single player already, you wouldn't have noticed this.

Edit: took a while before I hit submit, I can see now this has already been said, but meh

Edited by SpidersWeb

Crookid

I hope they delete your character instead.

L2P. I love these people that bitch about assisted aim like they don't have it also. I enjoy how you can still come back even if all your team mates are dead. Where I do hope they fix the assisted aim bug where it keeps the setting and free aim is all you can do, I'm not about to bitch about it. I rarely lose.

I think you just suck. And like most players who suck, will continue to suck because you bitch instead of improving.

Crookid

In Single Player, set it to Free Aim, then go to GTAOnline, and play only with free aim players.

If you were using free aim in single player already, you wouldn't have noticed this.

Edit: took a while before I hit submit, I can see now this has already been said, but meh

Bitches will bitch and winners will find solutions.

You sir, are a winner.

DeadZombie

I like it all. But when your winning everyone seems to leave. No winner then :/

Hammakaze

Death

Little douchebags just camp the whole time and stay off the radar, while I am penalized for actually moving around by showing up on the radar. Another stupid move by Rockstar.

Deathmatch needs always on radar and some incentives to move around and not camp like a little homo.

OneFlaw

Shoot them from further back, they can't auto lock and you can free aim shoot them.

karmaman101

I personally hate DM, TDM, and most times even LTS. Survival is where it's at.

MrAnimalUK

I use auto because i do missions. I have no guilt in the game aimbotting the AI.

BUT..

I hope they delete your character instead.

L2P. I love these people that bitch about assisted aim like they don't have it also. I enjoy how you can still come back even if all your team mates are dead. Where I do hope they fix the assisted aim bug where it keeps the setting and free aim is all you can do, I'm not about to bitch about it. I rarely lose.

I think you just suck. And like most players who suck, will continue to suck because you bitch instead of improving.

Your a pussy. Im a huge FPS gamer. Ive got serious gunskill. The fact that you use auto aim and then say "learn to play" is absolutely f*cking ridiculous. Auto aim = internet wins. The only skill when using auto aim is character position, which is made redundant as a skill due to the sh*t spawns.

I honestly cant beleive you just said learn to play. Get good

SlicedSebs

Little douchebags just camp the whole time and stay off the radar, while I am penalized for actually moving around by showing up on the radar. Another stupid move by Rockstar.

Deathmatch needs always on radar and some incentives to move around and not camp like a little homo.

This. Why disadvantage those who actually want to move around and hunt for their kills? Give us the option of radar always on so I know I'm joining a deathmatch instead of a hide and seek match.

As for Free aim. It's far more challenging and satisfying, but sometimes it's a real struggle to get a decent sized lobby going.

WhutsAGamertag

can someone catch me up in this penis contest?

all the death matches are pretty dull and stupid, it reminds me a lot on the new Tombraider Death Matches. It sure is an option for those who like it but death matches should always be in first person.

hiighpower

I think you can host a deathmatch and force every one to use free aim if that's your setting.

Ghoffman9

I hate how everyone is hidden on the radar during death matches.

This inevitably gives way to players just camping in one spot.

I want to play DEATH matches, not camping matches.

All you do is just camp in one spot, wait for an unsuspecting player to walk by and shoot him in the back before he gets the chance to even turn around.

With auto-aim on top of it, the whole thing just turns into a sh*t fest. I hate players who use auto-aim who think they're good.

I am completely turned off by death matches now, never going into one again.

Son_Of_Sparda

Kind of a shame that free aim lobbies for death matches are empty most of the time. Auto aim deathmatches are just.... Annoying.

Zwenkwiel

Erm, free aim and auto aim don't play together. Unless this is a thing now?

you can free aim with auto aim on

just move the thumbstick

not only can you go for the headshots a lot quicker with free aim, you can also shoot further than the lock on distance

free aim is for real winners XD

Joshancy

Your a pussy. Im a huge FPS gamer. Ive got serious gunskill. The fact that you use auto aim and then say "learn to play" is absolutely f*cking ridiculous. Auto aim = internet wins. The only skill when using auto aim is character position, which is made redundant as a skill due to the sh*t spawns.

I honestly cant beleive you just said learn to play. Get good

10/10 would lol again

DeadHunter1911

This. Why disadvantage those who actually want to move around and hunt for their kills? Give us the option of radar always on so I know I'm joining a deathmatch instead of a hide and seek match.

As for Free aim. It's far more challenging and satisfying, but sometimes it's a real struggle to get a decent sized lobby going.

Lmao you like to hunt? Seeing everyone on the radar at all times is not hunting. That's finding a red dot. No radar would be hunting people.

Black Rabbit

. its unfair and it sucks. And why its unfair? Cause the first who aims gets the kill.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. While auto aim does make the game much easier for people, you can still get the upper hand on them, just like you could in RDR. The majority of auto-aimers won't move their reticule once it's been locked onto someone, so you have a second or so to get a headshot on them. Then they bitch over the mic. It's grand.

I can promise you that I did not get a lot of 'first aims' on this spawn f*ck of a map full of rookies (the guy in second was ranked 898)....just a lot of headshots

LameMap.jpg

killa_b

. its unfair and it sucks. And why its unfair? Cause the first who aims gets the kill.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. While auto aim does make the game much easier for people, you can still get the upper hand on them, just like you could in RDR. The majority of auto-aimers won't move their reticule once it's been locked onto someone, so you have a second or so to get a headshot on them. Then they bitch over the mic. It's grand.

I can promise you that I did not get a lot of 'first aims' on this spawn f*ck of a map full of rookies (the guy in second was ranked 898)....just a lot of headshots

LameMap.jpg

How come the level 5 and 6 finished bottom?