Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,727 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
GrieverXVII

10k money per 1:20 minutes, scales with rank.

GrieverXVII

this guys a joke

remind me why i should tell this community squat when ^^^ is how i'm treated, also if people are so quick to judge like this, why should i say this exploit when people will be nice for 1 second and go back to being ungrateful dicks to the next guys. this thread reeks of jelly leechers who only wish they had a peanut of a brain to think of this exploit lol. it's so easy, it actually makes me laugh that you guys are here begging and insulting instead of actually figuring out yourselves like the rest of us. this thread serves it's purpose, not in a troll/fake way cuz this exploit is real, but the purpose of people being leeching noobs entertains me while the rest are hard at work figuring things out.

edit:

from the time i started replying to now i just made $87,432, started at $3,000.

Edited by GrieverXVII

CarimboHanky

mate, forget the exploit, dont tell us the exploit, just give us you socialclub name so we can see the dough in your bank account... stop making excuses.

give your name or simply admit that you made up this exploit story.

believe me, if i had this "trick" i wont mind showing off the easy money im making!

GrieverXVII

mate, forget the exploit, dont tell us the exploit, just give us you socialclub name so we can see the dough in your bank account... stop making excuses.

give your name or simply admit that you made up this exploit story.

believe me, if i had this "trick" i wont mind showing off the easy money im making!

i will screenshot my game, and blur out details, last thing i want is people getting my social club and mass reporting me :\

HitPoint

Jesus Christ man are you that dense? Just email Rockstar the exploit then. Exploits that give quick cash have already been made public, ie the Store robbing reload one.

Stop with the BS.

I will never exploit as there is ways of getting rp/cash quickly without being a d-bag, plus it's more fun too!

Also, enjoy your ban soon when they do a ban wave, they can easily track this sort of thing. Just as they did in RDR.

Lmfao

Edited by HitPoint

Silverbolt Wolf

Member since 22 hours ago. Obviously he is a liar

GrieverXVII

so here's a screenshot, now I know it doesnt show much, i mean i could've accumulated this money over 1 weeks time for all we know...but again, I have no reason to lie and here's $80k in the 8 minutes I played while replying here. Also getting about 1,800 RP per run. bought my Bike and a car and fully upgraded them 1 day ago along with a $98k apartment purchase last night. and now this.

proof-3.jpg

CarimboHanky

excuse on top of excuse... a screenshot so you can photoshop your way...

you being exposed, trying too hard...

this days anyone can manipulate a picture, even my kid know a thing or two about photoshop.

your socialclub name or nothing!

HitPoint

so here's a screenshot, now I know it doesnt show much, i mean i could've accumulated this money over 1 weeks time for all we know...but again, I have no reason to lie and here's $80k in the 8 minutes I played while replying here. Also getting about 1,800 RP per run. bought my Bike and a car and fully upgraded them 1 day ago along with a $98k apartment purchase last night. and now this.

proof-3.jpg

I have 300k, playing legit over the course of a few hours of survival.

Idiot.exploits to earn cash, legit pros earn cash playing the game faster than exploiters.

L o L

Edited by HitPoint

GrieverXVII

proof-3.jpg

I have 300k, playing legit over the course of a few hours of survival.

Idiot.exploits to earn cash, legit pros earn cash playing the game faster than you.

L o L

300k in a few hours...

300k in 30 minutes. good job.

excuse on top of excuse... a screenshot so you can photoshop your way...

you being exposed, trying too hard...

this days anyone can manipulate a picture, even my kid know a thing or two about photoshop.

your socialclub name or nothing!

I hope everyone in this community learns that this guys response is just not how you get results out of someone. I don't need to prove anything more or less to you greedy fools. imo, i've already said way too much and EVEN gave a picture. i'm done.

Edited by GrieverXVII

CarimboHanky

but wtf man, you made this thread like 3 hours ago... 10k at a 1 minute rate come on man, you dont need to be a math genious

HitPoint

God you are an idiot troll.

These EXPLOITS have already been made public.

Learn to use the search tool provided on the forum.

Kid is trying way too hard, you're not a special snowflake, you didn't discover anything.

Trys to take credit, fails to deliver.

Silverbolt Wolf

but wtf man, you made this thread like 3 hours ago... 10k at a 1 minute rate come on man, you dont need to be a math genious

Yeah he would be at like over a couple of million so that alone shows he is a liar and a troll Edited by Silverbolt Wolf

CarimboHanky

Yeah he would be at like over a couple of million so that alone shows he is a liar and a troll

300k at the least... because he's being doing the exploit for a couple days now...

Exposed Liar!

GrieverXVII

have i been playing for 3 hours? hell no. i made this thread while "at" work. got home, started playing maybe 1 hour ago, screwed around with friends for a bit then did the exploit for a bit (as said above, 8 minutes) and there's $80k. you guys don't believe me..but that's not my problem anymore. I tried to be nice and maybe if i got some respect instead of insults to begin with i could've been more forthcoming about it...even though i think i already was...and i'm still being insulted.

CarimboHanky

bla bla bla you simply keep making up excuses as to why you cant deliver the proof...

you tried way to hard to sell the story, now you being exposed!

Liar!

HitPoint

have i been playing for 3 hours? hell no. i made this thread while "at" work. got home, started playing maybe 1 hour ago, screwed around with friends for a bit then did the exploit for a bit (as said above, 8 minutes) and there's $80k. you guys don't believe me..but that's not my problem anymore. I tried to be nice and maybe if i got some respect instead of insults to begin with i could've been more forthcoming about it...even though i think i already was...and i'm still being insulted.

Still trying hard I see. If people here wanted to exploit, they could easily find them on there own.

This is a fan forum, not an exploit/modding forum.

Get your trash out of here and try harder kid.

GrieverXVII

see...i know what you guys are doing. you're trying to insult me by calling me a liar and every petty name and reason in the book to call me a liar, but the only one who knows the absolute truth is me. you guys don't want to believe me, but that's ok because i'd rather soak in it than the rest of you. And i'm not the type of guy that feels the need to prove myself or say what this exploit is because a bunch of leechers are trying to bait me with insults and test my validity. truly pathetic, i am not that weak minded...oh trust me, i do this to people all the time lol...so funny how people can be manipulated, but it won't work on me.

what really shows the charcater of this community is that, i may not say the full exploit, but i gave more than enough hints for someone to put two and two together, and not even a single ounce of gratitude was given. i could've not said anything at all...but nope, if i don't say 100% of it, i'm a dirty liar and fake. not even a thanks for the info.

Edited by GrieverXVII

CarimboHanky

you want to know whats pathetic?

you coming here, making up a story about a 10k per minute exploit, then failing to produce the evidence, while still trying hard to sell the super exploit story...

InfernoV

I HAVE 500 HUNDRED MILLION AND I MADE IT IN TWENTY MINUTES. BUT YOUR MINDS ARE TOO SMALL TO COPE WITH THE TRUTH.

Oh stfu your proof is bullsh*t aswell 87k?

Thats it?

THATS IT?

I have 350k

Alright how about I give this a try. If there is something we can do to exploit the game to make money R* will probably know about it even if you don't say anything. Like some before had said, they have the data at their disposal anyway so telling us most likely won't hurt anyone. so, with that being in mind I will ask you kindly. Could you please tell us the name of whatever it is that will help us get money easier? We would all very much appreciate it if you do. :)

CarimboHanky

again we would care about finding the exploit if you show us that you have made a ton of money doing it. and the only way of showing that is by giving us your socialclub name which would show how much money you have earned in total. you have failed to produce the most simple proof there is...

GrieverXVII

Alright how about I give this a try. If there is something we can do to exploit the game to make money R* will probably know about it even if you don't say anything. Like some before had said, they have the data at their disposal anyway so telling us most likely won't hurt anyone. so, with that being in mind I will ask you kindly. Could you please tell us the name of whatever it is that will help us get money easier? We would all very much appreciate it if you do. :)

i actually appreciate you effort, i would probably let you guys know if this community acted a little more respectful and polite to newcomers. it has to be a majority, not a minority. thank you though. But as i said previously, all these guys trash talking are just ungrateful, even though i will not say the exploit, i've given more than enough info of my own will to lead people in the right direction and they still aren't even thankful, that's a problem. they are just ungrateful and stubborn so for that i will not expose the whole thing. i would private message it to you, but i can't trust anyone to spread this like a wild fire. sorry.

Edited by GrieverXVII

InfernoV

i actually appreciate you effort, i would probably let you guys know if this community acted a little more respectful and polite to newcomers. it has to be a majority, not a minority. thank you though. But as i said previously, all these guys trash talking are just ungrateful, even though i will not say the exploit, i've given more than enough info of my own will to lead people in the right direction and they still aren't even thankful, that's a problem. they are just ungrateful and stubborn so for that i will not expose the whole thing. i would private message it to you, but i can't trust anyone to spread this like a wild fire. sorry.If your not gonna say then why f*cking make this thread you idiot. Obvious liar and attention seeker.

And stop talking like you have been on this forum for years and f*cking judging us, you only joined 23 years ago.

Have your moment of glory little kid

Edited by InfernoV

GrieverXVII

i actually appreciate you effort, i would probably let you guys know if this community acted a little more respectful and polite to newcomers. it has to be a majority, not a minority. thank you though. But as i said previously, all these guys trash talking are just ungrateful, even though i will not say the exploit, i've given more than enough info of my own will to lead people in the right direction and they still aren't even thankful, that's a problem. they are just ungrateful and stubborn so for that i will not expose the whole thing. i would private message it to you, but i can't trust anyone to spread this like a wild fire. sorry.
If your not gonna say then why f*cking make this thread you idiot. Obvious liar and attention seeker.

And stop talking like you have been on this forum for years and f*cking judging us, you only joined 23 years ago.

you're so dumb that you don't even see the point of this thread...is it a crime to not spoonfeed leechers? this thread has tons of info leading to the exploit, yet you fat sh*ts would rather sit here waiting for someone else to give you the answers. this thread is useful but without an answer...you're just useless so you can leave.

CarimboHanky

the fact that you cant produce evidence of all the money you have gained doing this 10k a minute exploit make this thread useless.

deserve to be locked and you banned for trying too hard!

InfernoV

If your not gonna say then why f*cking make this thread you idiot. Obvious liar and attention seeker.

you're so dumb that you don't even see the point of this thread...is it a crime to not spoonfeed leechers? this thread has tons of info leading to the exploit, yet you fat sh*ts would rather sit here waiting for someone else to give you the answers. this thread is useful but without an answer...you're just useless so you can leave.

Info leading to wah?

Wah you say m8?

I dont understand troll language.

Idiot thought he was gonna start a tresure hunt type sh*t ahahahahah

GrieverXVII

you're welcome gta-forums.

Nobitos

Basically you made thread sayin that you found money exploit but your not gonna tell it or show any proof that it even exist.... AND then you expect people to blindy believe you and praise you? O.o

Just... dafuq

CarimboHanky

thanks for nothing Griever!

GrieverXVII

Basically you made thread sayin that you found money exploit but your not gonna tell it or show any proof that it even exist.... AND then you expect people to blindy believe you and praise you? O.o

Just... dafuq

why do you guys insist this thread has "nothing" in it...it has plenty, and i gave the info i already have despite the insults and rude comments towards me. be thankful for something pricks, i ain't spoon feeding noobs..