Vehicle Screenshots: Custom Rides & Garages (Part 1)

SummersJr27
  • Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Icebergg Slimm

• TheLordMarvel

• CHIEFSTA

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest addition. Probably the best car online. It's free. It's very fast. It's a 4 door. Enjoy your ugly Veyrons.

10184448744_769f7aa67d_o.jpg

What car is this?

Karim Sultan RS.

Just a question, how to get the sherrif car?

Step one: cause some trouble.

Step two: kill some cops.

Step three: steal the sheriffs car when you hit 4 star.

Its not that moddable but most of the paint jobs are free.

I'm not a huge fan of super cars so have no real interest in buying them, nor can I really afford them atm. However, I DO have a 10 car garage. So I now find myself taking cars and doing a bit of modding, just so that I can take pictures of them. I doubt I'll ever drive this thing again, looked cool though.

10185074966_1f8f431400_o.jpg

Everyone was asking about where I got my Jeep.

What we did was while one guy was delivering the titan. I went and killed the Merry Weather guys that show up in the jeeps. there are 4 in each jeeps so don't get too close. I found it the easiest to get in a different car stay kind of far and shoot them while driving around because once the plane leaves the jeeps head for the exit of the airport. They never leave though.
Once you kill them all get in which ever jeep you want/were able to get There is always one full hard top and one with and open rear. Stay in the jeep until the titan is delivered and then exit to free mode. You should spawn in the jeep then go save it in your garage.
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
Someone asked what the car on the right is. It's the hotknife.
0_0.jpg
  • Like 2

Haven't tuned the Sabre up yet, but when I saw this gas station I HAD to take a picture with it.

25qgjdc.jpg

• Like 3

and then there were 3 :lol:

my game just froze on me for some reason after i went the pay and spray to get the duplicate orange corquette insured and paint it black.... well i came back to the garge and got a bounty for stealing a Baller. i got into my garage and my damn xbox froze (has happened 2 times today since the patch) and when i loaded the game back up, i saw this LOL

0_0.jpg

Pff, i hate all those people who did nothing but money farm in their free time and now have 10 purchase-only vehicles in their garages.

Edited by KingBulleT. 8747

Since everyone is hyped on the Sultan, here's mine:

9L0xyXY.jpg

Bonus pic, one of the nicer 2 doors that are non-purchaseable, the F620:

EERnPI0.jpg

Everyone was asking about where I got my Jeep.

What we did was while one guy was delivering the titan. I went and killed the Merry Weather guys that show up in the jeeps. there are 4 in each jeeps so don't get too close. I found it the easiest to get in a different car stay kind of far and shoot them while driving around because once the plane leaves the jeeps head for the exit of the airport. They never leave though.
Once you kill them all get in which ever jeep you want/were able to get There is always one full hard top and one with and open rear. Stay in the jeep until the titan is delivered and then exit to free mode. You should spawn in the jeep then go save it in your garage.
Someone asked what the car on the right is. It's the hotknife.

is the black one open rear version? can u add the hard top in LSC?

The jeep isn't that rare, I see them all the time around the prison in Sandy Shores. No need to do a mission to get one.