Vehicle Screenshots: Custom Rides & Garages (Part 1)

SummersJr27
  • Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Icebergg Slimm

• TheLordMarvel

• CHIEFSTA

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Haddrick

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Don't want to judge you, But you should remove the dollar signs. I don't want to say "EUGH YOUR CARS ARE HORRIBLE" because I'll be posting my cars in a few secs.

Full of glitchers around here !

EDIT: and horrible tastes !

Edited by vikdoom
  • Like 2

Mike Haddrick

EDIT: Pictures now irrelevant due to modding some cars and getting new cars :p

Edited by AdjutantShepard

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Don't want to judge you, But you should remove the dollar signs. I don't want to say "EUGH YOUR CARS ARE HORRIBLE" because I'll be posting my cars in a few secs.

actually i'd agree with you about the koenigsegg one, i just put it because i couldn't find any better intime and it was my only car till yesterday, so it was not supposed to look "beautiful".. i'll try to find a new one soon enough. But well, come on, the dollar sign wheels on the Z-Type fits awesome, at least imo

0_0.jpg

And I'm not a glitcher. It took about weeks of hard work to afford this 6-car garage and mod some cars. As you can see, The tornado's wheels hasn't been modded yet.

any tips where to get this beauty?!

Glitchers have no taste, it's official. Sure you can have 6 super cars, but they all look like crap. Besides that the Z-type is a classic, dollar sign "Dubs" should be no where near it.

Edited by eurotech

Mike Haddrick

0_0.jpg

And I'm not a glitcher. It took about weeks of hard work to afford this 6-car garage and mod some cars. As you can see, The tornado's wheels hasn't been modded yet.

Wha? It's common for me.

But I'm playing on the xbox, Sooooo

Mike Haddrick

Glitchers have no taste, it's official. Sure you can have 6 super cars, but they all look like crap. Besides that the Z-type is a classic, dollar sign "Dubs" should be no where near it.

You don't even know if some of them are glitchers. Some of them may have worked 24/7 for their 10-car garages, etc. Don't judge them all.

Besides, It's probably their own tastes, And they have the right to customize a car as they see fit. I don't see myself blowing up a car because I don't agree with it's appearance.

Mike Haddrick

0_0.jpg

just a small view of all my cars, might upload them seperate tomorrow :)

Comparing a normal Tailgater and Michael's Tailgater, Michael just owns a black one.

The White one's so ghetto though, While the black one is civilized.

0_0.jpg

Wha? It's common for me.

oh it is not franklins buffalo?

god damn it! ;D

Mike Haddrick

0_0.jpg

Wha? It's common for me.

oh it is not franklins buffalo?

god damn it! ;D

bro i wish

You don't even know if some of them are glitchers. Some of them may have worked 24/7 for their 10-car garages, etc. Don't judge them all.

Besides, It's probably their own tastes, And they have the right to customize a car as they see fit. I don't see myself blowing up a car because I don't agree with it's appearance.

I'll be able to afford my apt. with 10 car garage very soon, and I know a lot of guys purchased one legitimately mabye even 1 or 2 super cars to put in them, but when I see someone with 4-6 maxed out super cars, come on that is NOT legit.
Edited by eurotech

Ryder_from_the_grave

Put it away. where's the taste. How old are you? 14?

27. I also recently added a Akuma to this garage.

dont know what hes talking about,everything doesnt have to be flashy bright and neon colored to be considered taste.owell

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

out in the countryside

0_0.jpg

needed that carwash(love the sabres stock rims!)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edited by Ryder_from_the_grave

Mike Haddrick

Everyone's cars are awesome. Keep up the good work.

I need friends to freeroam with around, Though.

But that isn't important. KEEP IT UP! BUMPIN' AWAYYYEH.

Put it away. where's the taste. How old are you? 14?

27. I also recently added a Akuma to this garage.

dont know what hes talking about,everything doesnt have to be flashy bright and neon colored to be considered taste.owell

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

out in the countryside

0_0.jpg

needed that carwash(love the sabres stock rims!)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

i was just gonna ask about that sabres rims

and thats an awesome color to

might have to get myself a sabre afterall

• Like 1

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My "Grotti" collection. All unmodified and kept tasteful in the classic red colour scheme. Grotti Carbonizzare will be added soon.

I like the way you think.

It took me almost a week to save up enough money for a Stinger GT (after spending $300,000+ on a pair of Coquettes early on) and finally bought one last night.

And I agree; it's hard to beat that classic Ferrari red. I repainted mine to metallic blue while trying for a Dayton Blue look to clone the Shelby Daytona coupe, but I already want to change it back to the classic red.

Sort of funny story about that Stinger GT is I got a bounty right when I was taking it out for its first spin. Sure enough some guy in a Buzzard comes sweeping down to try and kill me. I drove like a bat out of hell and ultimately forced him to wreck into a building. It was a thing of beauty.

Grotti Stinger GT 1, Buzzard 0

10263940576_f58497f2a6_o.jpg
10263940266_e76b106c42_o.jpg
As for my Coquette collection (I can't get enough of that lovely American small-block V8)...
The yellow one in the back is my Corvette C7R clone, I just haven't put the big GT wing on it yet. The blue one was supposed to be a mostly stock-bodied roadster model, but when I bought it, it came with the roof so I settled for it just being a coupe. The wine red coupe in the front was a cloned car of the blue one. Don't know how it happened, but I decided to keep it for now.
10205680235_e58b90ecc0_o.jpg
Edited by AggieBradC34

While we're on the subject of cars and garages, it'd be nice if you could rearrange the cars in your garage.

Alright guys, here are SOME of my toys on my main character (have about 8 rides on my second character) I also have other hardware on my main, like cycles, bikes, copters, and planes. Let me know what you guys think.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edited by HiddenStreet

Yet another car in my garage which handles like a fridge.

0_0.jpg

the shot makes it look like its parked at somebody elses house "hurry before the cops come"

LillyOfTheValley

I'm finding it hard to be impressed by people with 6-7 super cars that obviously haven't earned them like some people with only 1 or 2. Also, they're generic. And you can't really personalize them apart from the colour. I like modded sports cars and stock classics myself.

I'm finding it hard to be impressed by people with 6-7 super cars that obviously haven't earned them like some people with only 1 or 2. Also, they're generic. And you can't really personalize them apart from the colour. I like modded sports cars and stock classics myself.

I love modded sports cars as well :) However I also think the modded offroaders are the dogs! Awesome!