Vehicle Screenshots: Custom Rides & Garages (Part 1)

SummersJr27
  • Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Icebergg Slimm

• TheLordMarvel

• CHIEFSTA

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant deal with chrome cars.. just.. too ugly...

Anyway. My newest.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

How did you get trevors car!!????

I_Love_Your_TDs

Let me show some of my rides

I started off with this Jacko, is my trusty ride with all my teammates and mission i think nothing looks as good as this for a free ride

0_0.jpg

Later on i find myself a f260 make it british green and gold alloy

0_0.jpg

As soon as i save up i get my self the super diamond before even buying a proper house to do mission with mates. make it up with matte black and chrome alloys, as long chrome unlock i will make it chrome is a really tough car can take alot of damage.

0_0.jpg

As i get richer with friends i decide to get myself a cheetah, very nice paint looks blue in day time purple at night

0_0.jpg

Next i bought this xf, not a fan of the adder, blue paint with a tint of pinkish red

0_0.jpg

Despite having several supercars, i like to keep it low profile. My favourite of all is still this e-series coupe look alike, i drive it most of the time and love the brownish-yellow copper mix paint on it, wheels are default think the chrome bit match the car alot

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

if you see me online don't try to kill me say hi!

I started off with this Jacko, is my trusty ride with all my teammates and mission i think nothing looks as good as this for a free ride

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

As soon as i save up i get my self the super diamond before even buying a proper house to do mission with mates. make it up with matte black and chrome alloys, as long chrome unlock i will make it chrome is a really tough car can take alot of damage.

0_0.jpg

As i get richer with friends i decide to get myself a cheetah, very nice paint looks blue in day time purple at night

0_0.jpg

Next i bought this xf, not a fan of the adder, blue paint with a tint of pinkish red

0_0.jpg

Despite having several supercars, i like to keep it low profile. My favourite of all is still this e-series coupe look alike, i drive it most of the time and love the brownish-yellow copper mix paint on it, wheels are default think the chrome bit match the car alot

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

what color is this cheetah??

• Like 2

LillyOfTheValley

0_0.jpg

Love this.

Thanks man. I'm definitely more in to tuners than super cars. I like your futo! That will probably be my next car.

Edited by LillyOfTheValley

Can Anyone Tell me whats the red car name pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee

0_0.jpg

Khamelion. Collector's Edition ONLY.

Is it still possible to get the Sheriff SUV? And where can I find it? I usually just see normal cop cars when I am being chased. :(

Npaml7s.jpg

mVxzokH.jpg

SsPTBpJ.jpg

bison, adder, infernus, cheetah, entity, fusilade, futo, stinger gt, bati 801, and not pictured yet my rally truck.

My ~5 million dollar garage

:) matte green u so sexy

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

the cheetah is the color of a cheater/exploiter/glitcher which ever one you did.

how do u know?

The cheetah is a mid night purple with super blue tint!

how

Edited by podyx

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

the cheetah is the color of a cheater/exploiter/glitcher which ever one you did.

Dude what's the matter with you?