Vehicle Screenshots: Custom Rides & Garages (Part 1)

SummersJr27
  • Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Icebergg Slimm

• TheLordMarvel

• CHIEFSTA

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mesa! Just got it from someone sending mercenaries after me! :)0_0.jpg

How did you get that hat?

If you are a bad sport you get it for 2 days

"Speed has never killed anyone - suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you!"

Your typical boring black Gauntlet:

huq62r.jpg

Not my only ride, but my favorite, and my "daily driver". Still plan to lower the suspension and upgrade the windows from light smoke to dark smoke once I level up high enough. Might consider changing the rims, too, but those get expensive, and I need my $$ for more important stuff right now...

Must be honest the supercars bore the life out of me looks wise

The muscle cars have by far the best upgrades

0_0.jpg

work in progress, i do like to leave her sitting around town for others to drive.

Maybe invest in... a ignition bomb? :3

Haven't tuned the Sabre up yet, but when I saw this gas station I HAD to take a picture with it.

25qgjdc.jpg

Great picture! Sabre fits right in. I took some pictures at another garage around that area of my Coquette.

I've got a Sabre myself fully tuned with a Turbocharger as well. I think you'll love it when you get it tuned. :D

---

To anyone: I don't think I need to make a another thread just for this quick question; but I was in freeroam, and someone blew up my Coquette with a grenade (I saw them throw the nade), yet I still get charged for the car? And it says my personal car has been destroyed, and not so and so blew up your personal car. I'm not bothered about the $1,700 as it's nothing. Just wondering how they avoided paying the price for destroying the car, and if they got bad sport points.

Ruiner looks so good with Off-Road Wheels

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Nice! The wheels actually look like the IROC-Z wheels the original car (Camaro) was sold with IRL

0_-_zps0377dd6a.jpg

Annnnnd I've also got a stock hummer patriot.

Edited by Flexx

I dont get it why do people love all chrome? it looks horrible

the only thing where i want chrome is in the engine or the wheels but you cant chrome the wheels

I dont get it why do people love all chrome? it looks horrible

the only thing where i want chrome is in the engine or the wheels but you cant chrome the wheels

FINALLY!!! i seriously hate the fact i cannot get chrome rims. some have chrome... but not to the full extent. i also think chrome paintjob's are ugly as hell.

rate my car

i would say it's a beast, since you drove it all over the place in that condition. also, i like this car because it has a nice top speed. i use it in races and they never catch up (even in those crazy high end whips)

My latest acquisition:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And another shot of my Bagger.

0_0.jpg

My second char on this account only has a 2 car garage so far, here is her main ride.

0_0.jpg

it's a convertible, but it was raining so I put the roof up :)

The other ride in that garage:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My baby! It took me a good couple of days to get the money. (no farming, all legit).

0_0.jpg

Rest of the junk that I want to get rid of, I'll sell the elegy (yes I know, it's for 0 bucks), I'll also sell the Sultan and perhaps the motorbike, I don't know.

Cha Boy Jesus

Starting this topic for everyone to show pictures of there vehicle. Whether is stock or full customized i'd like to see what people are driving. I'm still using my first car b/c i've been saving my money and only did free upgrades.

The only picture of have of mine is after beating the sh*t out of it haha

29p22pt.jpg