Vehicle Screenshots: Custom Rides & Garages (Part 1)

SummersJr27
  • Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Icebergg Slimm

• TheLordMarvel

• CHIEFSTA

Top Posters In This Topic

Digitalbulletz

Wish the sandking could actually run over vehicles rather then gently push them at cruising speed they also need to give it more torque

This thing took way too long to find. Worth it. Shame some of the mods it needs are high level unlocks. It's getting there though.

0_0.jpg

What car is this?

Today's pictures,

My first premium car and based on one of my favourite cars IRL teh Pfister Comet.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Everybody needs an off-road toy and my second car IRL was a VW Beetle so here's my BF Injection. (When I was looking for it around Sandy Shores, it refused to spawn, seeing droves of Sultan's and Sandkings instead)

0_0.jpg

This thing took way too long to find. Worth it. Shame some of the mods it needs are high level unlocks. It's getting there though.

0_0.jpg

What car is this?

The Rat Loader. Can be found in Sandy Shores:

10167302676_dc222c5119_z.jpg

My suggestion would be to check those spots and either drive around the area for a while. Or, if you arrive and it's not in any of the spots, bring up your menu and keep finding new sessions. Personally, I just drove around for a while.

Solo-Wing Dragoon

i love my Phoenix, Merryweather Mesa, Sheriff SUV and Sultan RS the most. i'm working on getting the Shakotan exhausts for my ruiner :3

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

My first motor online, inspired by the yellow range rover p38 that starred in the gangster film "Layer Cake"...

null_zps94d9ba34.jpg

null_zps6679a93f.jpg

null_zps9177a711.jpg

null_zps7fe3da06.jpg

Edited by ChaseHQ
  • Like 3

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

For some reason the game glitched out and now I'm the proud owner of 3 JB 700s. One is stock and shall be left so, the others are gonna get gaudy.

Bagger

0_0.jpg

Daemon and Sabre Turbo

0_0.jpg

Can't stand these black bars on my photos. I see its happening with other people's photos now too.

Edited by BrianJohnsonsBrotherCarl
  • Like 1

My character and her Sentinel XS. It has a red hard top that's down in the picture. I love this car.

0_0.jpg

But which one is your ride?

How the hell do you ride a chick lmao

My character and her Sentinel XS. It has a red hard top that's down in the picture. I love this car.

0_0.jpg

But which one is your ride?

How the hell do you ride a chick lmao

r u srs

i actually think the adder is one of the only cars who can pull the chrome off quite well. Especially with the filters like you have shown in your pics

My pride and joy... the fully upgraded General Lee 2.0, complete with Dixie horn.

0_0.jpg

derp_zps59d9f2b7.jpg