Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,018 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Lady Deathbane

Apartment Database: Photos Included

AGNT009

Um, has anyone with a luxury apartment with windows that arent closed with curtains actually TESTED that you are getting a LIVE view from your windows with a view? As in stand inside your apartment and have a buddy in a helicopter fly by and hover outside your window. I highly suspect the views are canned, even though they match the day and night cycle, its not an actual live view. Now the helicopter guy may not see you moving around inside your apartment, but at the very least you should see your buddy hovering in the chopper. Because if the views arent live outside your window then the views mean s#*%.

Also, 50% return on sold apartments is total BS Rockstar, and you wonder why people want to money glitch. I havnt and wont, but was pissed last night when I tried to upgrade my apartment, knowing its value, and couldnt get an apartment 50k more or so, when I had the difference in my account. Now Im wondering if the game makes me have the full purchase price on my account for new place before I can buy it, or can I move in with money in my account and 50% of current place value? But I think Im going to keep my marina location. Close to choppers, boats, and airport/body shop it will save me in driving time over the life of my GTA online life. I play online to win races. I'll let some other crew member host the heist from his pad, we dont all need one, unless the heist host gets the biggest cut, but I doubt that.

JeRicHoOL

What benefits do the different high-end appartments have? Do they all have a shower, bong, TV to watch players, heist room?

michaljerzy86

What benefits do the different high-end appartments have? Do they all have a shower, bong, TV to watch players, heist room?

heist room + 10 car carhold.

GodlessLiberal83

Um, has anyone with a luxury apartment with windows that arent closed with curtains actually TESTED that you are getting a LIVE view from your windows with a view? As in stand inside your apartment and have a buddy in a helicopter fly by and hover outside your window. I highly suspect the views are canned, even though they match the day and night cycle, its not an actual live view. Now the helicopter guy may not see you moving around inside your apartment, but at the very least you should see your buddy hovering in the chopper. Because if the views arent live outside your window then the views mean s#*%.

Also, 50% return on sold apartments is total BS Rockstar, and you wonder why people want to money glitch. I havnt and wont, but was pissed last night when I tried to upgrade my apartment, knowing its value, and couldnt get an apartment 50k more or so, when I had the difference in my account. Now Im wondering if the game makes me have the full purchase price on my account for new place before I can buy it, or can I move in with money in my account and 50% of current place value? But I think Im going to keep my marina location. Close to choppers, boats, and airport/body shop it will save me in driving time over the life of my GTA online life. I play online to win races. I'll let some other crew member host the heist from his pad, we dont all need one, unless the heist host gets the biggest cut, but I doubt that.

This works in the 217k one. I had a bounty on me and could see a few heli's flying around the building and trying to see me through the windows. Also I can always see people on the street camping by the door and garage as well as any other random activity.

Ballistic_BG

What about the vineyard?

My blueprint map say's that it is a property.

There are at least 2 others that I noticed near sandy shores that are not in the game yet either.

AsPalacesBurn

Does everyone one of these apts. listed have a heist planning room?

Ballistic_BG

Does everyone one of these apts. listed have a heist planning room?

All 10 car garage apartments have planning rooms.

Tayman

Another walkthrough of the 400k Condo for your viewing pleasure.

Biohazard Abyss

I can't get over how awesome the 391K view is at night. I actually hang around in my apartment because it feels so blissful.

I was pissed when I got the 400K one with my first character, and the view was just a sh*tty mountain.

meth.

I can't get over how awesome the 391K view is at night. I actually hang around in my apartment because it feels so blissful.

I was pissed when I got the 400K one with my first character, and the view was just a sh*tty mountain.

i made a post on the page before this one with night views from the 391k

mrkillasmurph1

Anyone have a list of apartments with heist planning rooms? I want to be prepared for when they come out.

lonestranger

just bought weasel apt 70, uploading pic now

definitely my favorite

I have a question for you or any other Weasel Plaza owners, where is the garage entrance? This must be it, but it looks like a pain to get in and out of, especially with that tree in front of the doors:

WpUVoKE.jpg

I've been spoiled by my current mid-level apartment's ease of access (0605 Spanish Ave.). I'm leaning towards Weasel Plaza #101, but if that's the garage entrance, Richards Majestic #51 and Tinsel Towers #29 are looking like better options.

EDIT:

Thanks to the photos, I had my choice narrowed down to three or four units, and took a helicopter to the rooftops of each. Even though it was a higher vantage point than inside the building, it gave me a good idea of sightines and how much of a difference height above the street makes. From the top of Eclipse Towers or even Weasel Plaza, you do get great views of far away stuff, but you feel separated from the city life. The really far stuff isn't all that visible, anyway. Tinsel Towers has 95% of the view of the higher buildings, yet is close enough to street level that you feel a part of the action.

...I chose the Tinsel Apt.29. Beautiful views are not that important to me. However, this apartment has views facing EAST and you can see the Vinewood Sign and watch the sunrise. It also faces SOUTH viewing the High Rises of central downtown. You can watch cars drive by as well...

Tinsel Towers is also the closest to the mod-shop of the high-end apartments. This was important to me as I hock and store Gallivanter Ballers and Lampadati Felons in my 10 car garage that I try to sell every in-game 24hours to make a quick $9000 per day...

Hehe, my mid-grade apartment is very close to LS Customs for the very same reason, selling Ballers and Felon GTs, trying to earn enough for Tinsel #29.

EDIT again:

So, I popped for Tinsel Towers Apt 29.

Pros:

• reasonably priced at $286,000
  • views of the downtown skyline, Vinewood sign, and sunrise
  • good view of the street level
  • reasonably good garage access
  • close to amenities like LS Customs, clothing store, and hairdresser
Cons:
  • no view of Del Perro Pier ferris wheel or into the sunset
  • garage door is directly across the street from the Epsilon headquarters, so you can hear the annoying Kifflom music when exiting on foot.
Some more pics. From the lounge area with the bong - downtown skyline and that big bridge with blue lights:

OYeP9Er.jpg

...and southwest down Del Perro Boulevard, towards the pier. The ferris wheel is hidden by the buildings, which is a shame. This is also as far west as I can see, so I don't get a direct sunset view:

oje6MiH.jpg

From the living room with the telescope - the Vinewood sign and east up Hawick Avenue:

VwxK316.jpg

... and up Hawick again at sunrise:

VfcRvvI.jpg

Also, here's an example of how visible the street is with the camera zoomed in fully. As far as I know, all the other units with skyline views (Eclipse, Weasel, etc.) are on much higher floors and thus can't achieve this level of detail:

DhT717R.jpg

Um, has anyone with a luxury apartment with windows that arent closed with curtains actually TESTED that you are getting a LIVE view from your windows with a view? As in stand inside your apartment and have a buddy in a helicopter fly by and hover outside your window. I highly suspect the views are canned, even though they match the day and night cycle, its not an actual live view. Now the helicopter guy may not see you moving around inside your apartment, but at the very least you should see your buddy hovering in the chopper. Because if the views arent live outside your window then the views mean s#*%...

I can also confirm that the view is not canned, it is indeed live. My apartment is close enough to street level that I can clearly see live players driving cars on the street, including people going in & out of LS Customs. In my first 10 minutes, I saw a random in a Buzzard blowing stuff up:

TUXM3cY.jpg

If you look closely on the right, there's a dude in a plane, too:

9r5fdpF.jpg

Edited by lonestranger

lonestranger

double post

Edited by lonestranger

mcrow5

I have the 400k apartment and i want better views but I cant decide between weazel 70, weazel 101 or richards majestic 51. The views I want are views of the beach and pier, sunset over the hills and some city for the lights. anyone know the best apartment that has all 3 of these?

Edited by mcrow5

lonestranger

I have the 400k apartment and i want better views but I cant decide between weazel 70, weazel 101 or richards majestic 51. The views I want are views of the beach and pier, sunset over the hills and some city for the lights. anyone know the best apartment that has all 3 of these?

From what I can tell from pics & vids, Weasel 101 doesn't face east enough to have a real sunset view, but you can see the downtown high rises. Weasel 70 & Richards Majestic 51 have good sunset and hill views, but not of downtown. All three have good beach/pier views and "some city" with lots of lit buildings and streets, if not high rises.

Inked.

I wish garages attached weren't and space wasn't based on the apartment. I hate my high end place, I prefer the low end but I dont wanna sacrifice the extra 8 car slots that's already not enough as it is.

SageAbkatsor

So you paid 150k for all that and how many cars can you fit in there?

Paying 150k will get you a 6 car Garage.

The OP is missing an entire High End Apartment building from the list. This is two Apartments, namely 4 Integrity Way Apt. 30 ($235k) and Apt. 35. ($247k)

Also, if the OP is still being updated,

that does a bunch of the work for you.

IDK how to embed, I'm new here. 1st post!

Edited by SageAbkatsor

SageAbkatsor

EDIT: ... yeah, still no idea...

Edited by SageAbkatsor

YukiEiri

I'm between Weazel 70 and Richards 51. But since one of my friends already has the Richards, I think that I'll go for the Weazel. And it _is_ the "Nakatomi Plaza" from Die Hard after all. :D

Edited by YukiEiri

Shootinalloveryourface

The OP is missing an entire High End Apartment building from the list. This is two Apartments, namely 4 Integrity Way Apt. 30 ($235k) and Apt. 35. ($247k)

Also, if the OP is still being updated,

that does a bunch of the work for you.

IDK how to embed, I'm new here. 1st post!

Noticed this too. I bought my first high-end apartment yesterday and went for the $247K one. Bought cause of it's central location.

Ren Fujin

Quick question here, sorry if it was answered already :

Do you get to keep the vehicles stored in your garage when you leave your appartment for a new one ?

lonestranger

Quick question here, sorry if it was answered already :

Do you get to keep the vehicles stored in your garage when you leave your appartment for a new one ?

Yes. All of your vehicles are moved to your new garage, free of charge.

Edited by lonestranger

G_Masta_Phunk

I see people doing crazy sh*t all the time outside my windows. I got the Alta 223k one and it it in the middle of a lot of action being right downtown. This morning while eating lunch and smoking I looked up to see two helicopters fight melee style outside my window... One caught the other's tail and came spinning out of control to an explosive end.

ShanksMcShankly

It doens't seem like the OP is gonna update that first post at all. Would be nice if all the pics were updated to that first post.

Ciaran

Is there any differences between Weazel Plaza apt 70 and Richards majesctic apt 54? besides the garages entrance. i own Richards majestic but the garage is a pain because my car keeps hitting the door

lonestranger

Is there any differences between Weazel Plaza apt 70 and Richards majesctic apt 54? besides the garages entrance. i own Richards majestic but the garage is a pain because my car keeps hitting the door

There is no Apt. 54 in Richards Majestic. There's Apt. 4 & Apt. 51. Anyway, the view will obviously be different in any apartment. I don't own at Weasel Plaza so I can't confirm it, but the garage entrance looks to me like it'd be awkward there. For what it's worth, I have a Sandking XL (not lowered), and I've never hit my garage door at Tinsel Towers Apt. 29.