2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How to increase Max Health in GTA Online?

Charles456k

I was doing a bicycle race in GTA Online with a friend and it just randomly popped up in my top right hand corner "Max Health is 20/100". It looked just like any other stat bar for ex. shooting, stamina and driving, but when I go to stats, I don't see a stat bar for it. I think its a hidden stat bar, but if there is a hidden Max Health stat bar, how many other hidden ones are there? Dose anyone know anything about this or how to increase it?

Im thinking it is strength, if you hold down you can see it but everywhere else it is hidden. Im guessing so people dont know how much life your person has

No, like tips tell you STR impacts how much dmg you get per hit. (not even sure it applies to gunshots, could very well be melee only)

Not how much health you have, thats rank and rank only.

Edited by Munx

You need to acquire the Golden Armor of Ultimate Health, which will give +200 MAX HP and a 25% boost in Strength, Stamina, Shooting, Flying and Driving. You get it by killing the Papa Dragon in the Vanilla Unicorn.

Edited by WinterEdit
  • Like 3

Confirmed it's by rank. At rank 20 it popped up as soon as I leveled up saying max health increased 20/100, then again at rank 40 when I leveled up it said 40/100.

Very f*cking retarded. Rank 100+'s will dominate all the poor lowbies who won't stand a chance.

• Like 2

Very f*cking retarded. Rank 100+'s will dominate all the poor lowbies who won't stand a chance.

well they probably will anyway driving around in their armored car with full armor and a full arsenal in the trunk

try beating that with a lousy pistol

• Like 2

well they probably will anyway driving around in their armored car with full armor and a full arsenal in the trunk

True, but then again, the high levels put in their time and work to achieve it.

higher lvls have more HP, along with better weapons than everyone else. i'm guessing the same genius responsible for autoaim came up with this, too.

some of these design choices are so laughably bad i can't help but think they're just trolling us

Rank 20, 40, 60, 80, 100.

Health isn't determined by strength?

Use your brain, why would strength (Power of melee attacks) affect maximum health?

higher lvls have more HP, along with better weapons than everyone else. i'm guessing the same genius responsible for autoaim came up with this, too.

some of these design choices are so laughably bad i can't help but think they're just trolling us

It's called earning your way up to better things. Nothing wrong with it, gives you something to work towards (Something only lazy people whine)

Edited by rdchili96
  • Like 2

Pretty sure auto aim has been around longer than GTAV.

I'm also pretty sure it's been in GTA games before. If you don't like it, use free aim. Not that difficult.

• Like 2

Wow your health and weapons get better as you level up? This is revolutionary. I can't believe no other online game has thought of this!

BTW I didn't get my max health stat boost at 20. I got it around 26 right after I claimed a bounty.

I got my 20/100 health on Rank 21 when I was flying a jet in Fort Zancudo, trying to steal the Cargobob for Trevor.

I got my 20/100 health on Rank 21 when I was flying a jet in Fort Zancudo, trying to steal the Cargobob for Trevor.

I got my 20/100 Max Health around Rank 25 or 26. It's not directly tied to Rank.

Rank 20, 40, 60, 80, 100.

Health isn't determined by strength?

Use your brain, why would strength (Power of melee attacks) affect maximum health?

Maybe because it did in SP? ******g idiot :|

Holy sh*te, are you actually mad about auto aim? Edited by DSO_BillV

I got the popup for 20 out of 100 HP like... 3 times throughout level 20 to 27. Not sure what that's about.

Budweizer100

That's why you can lobby-match putting you in lobbies with similar levels or similar behaviour.

I got the popup for 20 out of 100 HP like... 3 times throughout level 20 to 27. Not sure what that's about.

this. Ive gotten 20/100 multiple times. Im not even at rank 40 yet

Your rank = Max health

Is that official? Because i dont know how I just got two of those at the same time. One 20 and the other level bar 40. It popped just when i lost the cops, but dont know if that triggered the levels of health increase.

Can't confirm, but as soon as I hit 40 I got the popup for both 20/100 and 40/100, with me previously getting 20/100 a few times