Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,317 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

desperado558

Best 4-door Sedan for future heist getaways?

desperado558

So I recently discovered a 4-door sedan called the Karin Asterope. It is rather fast, and has amazing traction and turning. I got to thinking that if I wanted to use a 4 door vehicle to get my crew/friends around or as a getaway in a heist or something, what do you all think the best 4 door vehicle would be? It would need to be fast obviously, but also have good handling. Nothing is more frustrating than a vehicle that can tear down a freeway, but slide out of control at the slightest turn.

I am so far loving this Asterope, but I was wondering what others personal faves are in the 4 door department.

JoeCarr

Personally Cop cars... But the Buffalo seems quite good and obviously the Tailgate.

wamuzu

Sultan

SilencedScream

I'd honestly go with the Exemplar. It's a coupe, but in time trials with my friend, it served to be MUCH faster.

It's four door, if that's a must.

Orrangejuice

sultan, very fast when upgraded with nice handling and is a nice stylish ride with many cosmetic mods.

Mason27

Tailgater and Shafter are best two sedans. Karin is a close 3rd with slightly worse handling.

Edit : Source http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Vehicles

Edited by Mason27

Mason27

Consider the Gallivanter Baller, too. Good speed, great acceleration and good handling. Plus, it's got the weight to plow through road blocks.

Baller.jpg

desperado558

Lots of people talking about the Sultan which is something I somehow haven't driven in this game yet. I'll have to give it a shot. I like the Tailgater but I feel that it handles a bit sluggish off the starting line, and has a tendency to spin out a bit easier then some other cars. Still a great car none the less. Shafter is another one I'll have to try out.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm wanting a 4 door car for online just because I know most will only have 2 door cars, and It's always nice to have a crew mate who can move some people around as a group if need be.

On a side note, if theres any crews looking for more members in the age range of early 20s or older, I'm looking for a more mature crew to play with. I'm kinda sick of getting paired in with people that use 'c*nt f*ggot and ni**er' every other sentence, and would love to have some actual fun just enjoying the game for once. Preferably a crew that isn't out there to kill players randomly on sight as well. That just annoys me.

rampage08

I drove a Fugitive from the start, so far so good, escaping from cops after robberies and jobs is easy with that car, still wish the body isnt that long though. Man, i miss the Merit, why did they have ro remove that car, its a perfect getaway 4 door sedan.

Born_Homicidal

I would have to go with the charger

suv im definitely going for the Dubsta fully loaded its just the perfect get away suv in the game imo..

as someone else suggested any cop car will do fine.

prodigy_hades

i dont know why but i enjoy using the sandking xl
easy getaway thru off road, powerful, can even go over cars
not that fast but definitely a beast car

Awok

Try a primo. Amazing handling and upgraded the speed and accel are pretty good. Swerving between traffic is a breeze in one.

Batallions

use the vapid radius. tune it to the max, besssst

abnorm

I am pretty sure Sultan is the fastest 4 door in the game, but doubt it matters that much.

D_Marco

Exemplar for a classy and pretty quick get away.

Sultan for all of the above just not as sexy as the exemplar.

I'd go with the Sultan. Or as I like to call mine, Sultaninho *samba dance*

Brainberry

don't listen to the rivertrouts that say Sultan.

Exemplar >

G_Masta_Phunk

I dunno, my Sultan is pretty slick...

0_0.jpg

D_Marco

don't listen to the rivertrouts that say Sultan.

Exemplar >

trout_388.jpg

"Sultan" said the river trout!

Flūttershy

Something about the Exemplar's frontside bugs me, along with the rest of the Dewbachee's in the game.

So I vote Sultan.

BioVirus

Best four door car in the game ? Sultan. The Sultan is a Sports class car, it is the only Sports class car that has 4 doors.

Best SEDAN class in the game? Obey Tailgater

The Exemplar is a coupe class, so not as fast.

Edited by BioVirus

Jvalor

Considering that *probably* 80% of people will be using Sultans for heist getaways, I wont touch that car. If you can't grab any 4-door car off the street and escape the police, then you should go back to SP and touch up on your evade tactics.

But anyway, the Exemplar is way nicer than the Sultan, get real. Lol

D_Marco

Considering that *probably* 80% of people will be using Sultans for heist getaways, I wont touch that car. If you can't grab any 4-door car off the street and escape the police, then you should go back to SP and touch up on your evade tactics.

I agree with this but I also think the Sultan is better performance wise. Not to mention the Exemplar comes at a premium price.

What you pay for an Exemplar you can fully upgrade a Sultan and still have some spare

BioVirus

Are you talking about Performance? Cause the Sultan is much better than the Exemplar in performance, as it is a Sports class car vs Exemplar's Coupe class.

And I would say, in Heists, "any 4 door you see on the street" would not be a good idea, because Heists will probably give you automatic 4 star wanted level, at the least. That means choppers everywhere, and heavy police. You aren't getting away in just any 4 door so easily......

TiberiusCrimeFam

The Tailgater is a beautiful car with fine performance. The mods you can do to it are divine.

MrBlackwell

The Sultan is a great car, but feels more like a street racer to me. If you want something that looks good but not overly gaudy and has great acceleration and handling you can check out the Ubermacht Oracle. Kinda looks like a 4 door BMW. I personally love this car. It's simple, clean and gets the job done. Only problem is for me it was hard to find on the streets but can be purchased online. If you like I can dupe one for you, fully modded to the MAX. Sells for 118k. :)

EDIT: PM me if interested. I'm on PS3. Our crew is also always looking for mature and friendly players to bring in as Prospects. We are the Hells Cowboys MC.

Edited by MrBlackwell

D_Marco

The Tailgater is a beautiful car with fine performance. The mods you can do to it are divine.

Too slow and bulky.

Gorgeous car nonetheless

EDIT: @MrBlackWell, Great shout there with the Oracle. Who wouldn't want a BMW as a heist get away car?

If only the Sentinel was 4 door :cry:

Edited by D_Marco

Jvalor

Are you talking about Performance? Cause the Sultan is much better than the Exemplar in performance, as it is a Sports class car vs Exemplar's Coupe class.

And I would say, in Heists, "any 4 door you see on the street" would not be a good idea, because Heists will probably give you automatic 4 star wanted level, at the least. That means choppers everywhere, and heavy police. You aren't getting away in just any 4 door so easily......

Nah, I mean looks wise. The Sultan is better than the Exemplar, performance wise.

And with the way the police just spawn right in front of you when you are trying to get away, I don't think speed will play as big of a factor as some believe. R* will want the getaways to be tough, regardless of what vehicle you are in.

GullyB

Me & my Jackal will f*ck up plenty of cops day when Heists drop.

G_Masta_Phunk

I will be using my own cars for getaways simply because of bullet proof tires..... cars on the street dont have those and a flat tire can ruin your whole day

Scumbaggah

Pretty sure we won't be able to do Heists in Personal Vehicles anyway.