Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,238 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Conflictionfun

Job Reward Database: RP & Cash

DatGuyColin

I'm looking for someone to host me the mission " Time to Get Away". If you can host it for me then it'll be greatly appreciated.

Xbox one

Gamer tag: Advertic

GreenInferno7

How can I gain access to the mission Docks to Stock II from Lester? I'm level 80 so I know that isn't the problem.

The-Murphy-Chap

How can I gain access to the mission Docks to Stock II from Lester? I'm level 80 so I know that isn't the problem.

Ring Lester and he will give you a job keeping ringing till he gives you the job himself after you complete it you shall be free to select it from missions menu at anytime. :D

Tails Prower

Ring Lester and he will give you a job keeping ringing till he gives you the job himself after you complete it you shall be free to select it from missions menu at anytime. :D

Except he won't since this mission is not presently within GTA Online.

The-Murphy-Chap

Oh how come???

Tails Prower

Oh how come???

Nobody has an official answer, it is widely believed R* removed it due to the exact replication of Docks to Stocks (same format different crate location).

GreenInferno7

Oh how come???

Nobody has an official answer, it is widely believed R* removed it due to the exact replication of Docks to Stocks (same format different crate location).

Alright thanks! This was helpful

Conflictionfun

Updated the original post to reflect changes to the payout system, and now includes "Warehouse sales" information. Major WIP, could be different per person, I have no clue.

h1_4x4-
Check out my video showing the best money method in gta 5 online :)

Jragzilla140

ASSISTANCE NEEDED I was gone for most of the 2016 Independence Day Event. I have 200k in Online right now, I need to borrow 355k for the Liberator. If anyone is willing, please message me on my Ps4 account(my username, Jragzilla140) and play GtA Online on the 11th, between 6:30pm and 11:30pm central time. I eagerly wait for your reply!

smartergaming

The problem with this post is that most the mission info is incorrect and since payouts are based on time in mission any post that does not include the time required is useless. Here are examples of three missions, timed at just a few seconds over FOUR minutes in mission (timed from when the banner disappears and you can start moving in the mission, until the time of delivery). They are:

Editor and Thief $10,350 and 1964 RP solo,

Checkout Time $10,050 and 1796 RP solo

Rockford Roll $9,150 and 1694 RP solo

and

Edited by smartergaming

Conflictionfun

The problem with this post is that most the mission info is incorrect and since payouts are based on time in mission any post that does not include the time required is useless. Here are examples of three missions, timed at just a few seconds over FOUR minutes in mission (timed from when the banner disappears and you can start moving in the mission, until the time of delivery). They are:

Correct. Post is already updated to reflect this.

This post is nearly irrelevant with the updates R* brought to the payout systems, as they are all simlar/based off of time.

In my opinion the most efficient "Quick Job" payout is between the 4 & 5 minute mark. I'll keep the rest of the post under the following spoiler, as an archive.

Edited by Conflictionfun

smartergaming

This post is nearly irrelevant with the updates R* brought to the payout systems, as they are all simlar/based off of time.

In my opinion the most efficient "Quick Job" payout is between the 4 & 5 minute mark. I'll keep the rest of the post under the following spoiler, as an archive.

If your spoiler was already updated to give valid, useful information.... I would not have commented.... Here is what you show

Rockford Roll (1-2): 10,070 - 5 - 1,891

Check Out Time (1-2): 8,290 - 35 - 1,733

Editor and Thief (1-2): 6,750 - 45 - 1,130

Here is the correct info based on just over 4 minutes in mission (missions set on hard, solo).

Your info on the spoiler is useless without the times you took to do the missions.... that is why I posted correct info as proven by the videos.

Edited by smartergaming

Conflictionfun

If your spoiler was already updated to give valid, useful information.... I would not have commented.... Here is what you show

Rockford Roll (1-2): 10,070 - 5 - 1,891

Check Out Time (1-2): 8,290 - 35 - 1,733

Editor and Thief (1-2): 6,750 - 45 - 1,130

Here is the correct info based on just over 4 minutes in mission (missions set on hard, solo).

Your info on the spoiler is useless without the times you took to do the missions.... that is why I posted correct info as proven by the videos.

:facedesk: The giant colored text already explains that.

smartergaming

Here are recent videos for how to make money, legitimately, without having to depend on randoms in heists, or deal with public lobbies. This is best done either solo or with up to 3 friends in invite only or friends only lobbies.

GTA Online New Biker DLC, The Best Way to Make Money Legitimately??? $75,381 in 30 Minutes!!!

GTA Online New Biker DLC What is the Best Way to Make $260,000 Legitimately???

JamesPlayz15

GTA 5 Money Making Methods:

Contact Missions

Selling NPC Cars such as Sandking/Sentinal

Vip Missions

Heists

My Personal Favorites:

Vip Missions

Contact Missions

Heists

Double Money opportunity's

Use this tips to make money in gta !

JamesPlayz15

Try ringing lester and request and job and it may come up then

allgoodinthehood

or just press the damn start button, go to the online tab, jobs, rockstar created, missions, and pick the mission...

Edited by allgoodinthehood

Conflictionfun

Updating to add vehicle warehouse information

VictorVance1239

Don't know how many people do this but I discovered this little self made bonus.

Go to any contact mission that doesn't trigger any cops when you shoot your gun

I prefer to complete the task at hand first that way all I have left to do is head for the destination to complete and get paid. Before you do that though head over to any convenience store on the map.

Run up in there and shoot the cash register and grab the money. Run out of the store, get in your car and drive up the street then go right back to it.

Shoot the cash register again and you get more money. You can repeat this process as much as you want to get paid.

Easier way to let time go by for that max contact mission pay along with the bonus you make with this side detour.

Edited by VictorVince1239

VictorVance1239

The double rp &money contact missions will give you between $125-$200 out of each cash register btw.

Oh and also The missions with cops can be done too if you have a silencer gun.

Edited by VictorVince1239

Jonsnow

Great tips!

LordLoff

Don't know how many people do this but I discovered this little self made bonus.

Go to any contact mission that doesn't trigger any cops when you shoot your gun

I prefer to complete the task at hand first that way all I have left to do is head for the destination to complete and get paid. Before you do that though head over to any convenience store on the map.

Run up in there and shoot the cash register and grab the money. Run out of the store, get in your car and drive up the street then go right back to it.

Shoot the cash register again and you get more money. You can repeat this process as much as you want to get paid.

Easier way to let time go by for that max contact mission pay along with the bonus you make with this side detour.

When I draw a gun to a grocery owner while on a mission, at least an Lab Supply Steal, they do not react and do not give me the register cash, although the cops do not show up either

Christopher974

Thanks a lot !