Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,220 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Masonic Massacre

High Priority Case

Masonic Massacre

So I've been going crazy trying to do a mission given by Lester titled "High Priority Case" which involves reaching a guy on top of Mile High Club construction site. In the mission description it say "you'll need a helicopter" so I looked in all the places I knew to look where a helicopter would be parked. I completely searched the site and there's no other way up. Has anyone whose done this mission know if I have to own a heli, one spawns somewhere I haven't looked, or there's a way to the top that I've missed. Much appreciated

SprunkJunkie

Theres a crane you can climb up, it goes higher than the building, and you might be able to shoot him from there, good luck, havent had this mission yet.

Masonic Massacre

Theres a crane you can climb up, it goes higher than the building, and you might be able to shoot him from there, good luck, havent had this mission yet.

Tried that. Two problems: You cant hit him from there, and you have to collect something off of him.

Rydberg123

Just did it with one friend, took us 3 hours... hardest mission in a gta game ever. we got 7000cash and 1300rp. not worth that time haha

liammozz

Tried that. Two problems: You cant hit him from there, and you have to collect something off of him. parachute of the crane onto the building

AdrynBliss

vespucci helipad. dont scare the pilot or he'll bugger off and it takes like 10 mins for another chopper to show up. slightly glitched as you approach the the chopper he'll take off but don't freak it immediatly lands again and in you jump. if soloing 1st land on maze building and snipe guys on roof and the rest is simple.

wallpaper42

There is always a helicopter and plane at the desert airfield for me. Also like Ardyn said, Vespucci helipad usually has mavericks spawned there or an NPC landing a frogger.

Coolstream

Get a Sniper with a silencer if your level is high enough and take the NPC in the heli out before he can get away.

midniteryu

Sandy Shores airstrip seems to always spawn a heli and a plane, so you could drive out grab one of them and fly back to the mission location.

Brooksburgh

Sandy Shores airstrip seems to always spawn a heli and a plane, so you could drive out grab one of them and fly back to the mission location.

thanks. been looking for a while

maxthemax100

bump... I am stuck on this mission as well.

phyton

Easy me and my mate did it in like 15min or so. Just go to military base you and you and your mate steal a jet each use missile to lock on the infantry on the roof parachute down take the briefcase and use the red beam to the yellow crane to get down.

Or

1 steal the jet and the other steal a regular heli and use that to get to the roof and get off the roof (however dont kill the heli with the jet)

Edited by phyton

TreyCrll

Everybody who is suggesting to get a helicopter is right. I've passed this mission multiple times, and the easiest way, by far, it to get a helicopter, fly to the bank rooftop adjacent to the construction site (it's a little taller). snipe the enemies on the first floor, fly the heli down to the construction site roof top, and simply shoot the rest of the enemies to get the case. Then you just get back in the heli (WARNING at this point an enemy helicopter will start chasing you, so it's best to snipe the pilot), and fly to Lester's safe house.

Not simple, and really not that worth it.

Cilogy

Everybody who is suggesting to get a helicopter is right. I've passed this mission multiple times, and the easiest way, by far, it to get a helicopter, fly to the bank rooftop adjacent to the construction site (it's a little taller). snipe the enemies on the first floor, fly the heli down to the construction site roof top, and simply shoot the rest of the enemies to get the case. Then you just get back in the heli (WARNING at this point an enemy helicopter will start chasing you, so it's best to snipe the pilot), and fly to Lester's safe house.

Not simple, and really not that worth it.

Thanks, I tried it the same way and it worked, finally. The trickiest part is sniping the pilot of that enemy chopper, which took me a while.

I suggest people vote this mission down when it's done, maybe Rockstar will remove or replace it.

KingGladiator

This mission IS annoying. Aircraft spawns are disabled in missions. You have two options.

1. Call Merriweather and order a pickup, shoot the pilot, and take that up. NOT recommended as if you die you need to call again and Merriweather will force you to wait about 10 minutes. If you kill their pilots enough they will deny service completely.

2. During the DAY go to Vescuppi heliport and wait for a helicopter to land, shoot the pilot and take it. They do NOT appear at night.

longey93

Everytime I have attempted this mission, I can find no helicopters at either helipad, and and to add insult to injury, Lester does not answer his phone, so I can't use the helicopter locator, which is pretty redundant as I know where copters spawn, this mission in my opinion is bugged.

GapingAngus

Yeah f*ck this mission. I actually started the mission in a helicopter and it forced me the ground next to my car. Then no more spawned. And he wouldn't even answer his f*cking phone. The rating was 40%.