2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

My plan

Trideez

i have a pretty good plan...as soon as i get in the game, i will steal a cab...now i own my own Cab Service...Trideez Taxis...for the first few hours i will only drive cab...why?? well for one, to make money to buy clothes and guns...and two, cabbies know the city very well, so i will learn where everything is quick...then when i start my criminal endeavor, i will be well armed and know the area...a lethal combo

bret420alvis8

Eh,I don't think you can get a cab right away,there's some of those must-do missions first.

tuff_luv_capo

I hope the bitches in VC don't want to get across the street in a taxi like in GTA3. They better have somewhere important to go, or else I'll shoot their ass....with a gun.....which I stole.....

|

I am most likely just gonna shoot people, take the money, hide wait for the two stars or so to go down, wait then start back up. Untill I can get some good weapons if you can near the start of the game, then just explore the city before any gangs hate you, ride a bike, have fun crashing into stuff, do stunts for money, find some way to get to the next island without doing it the legal way, like building a car ladder over the wall to block you from the next city, or jump onto it. etc, mess around with the boats, find the any thing that can fly, then start doing the side missions then onto the main missions

im just gonna steal a motorcycle....the whatever its called number one......and take a nice driver around everywhere i can go and then just start beating pple for money and stuff.....or im just gonna start the missions like almost right away

i have a pretty good plan...as soon as i get in the game, i will steal a cab...now i own my own Cab Service...Trideez Taxis...for the first few hours i will only drive cab...why?? well for one, to make money to buy clothes and guns...and two, cabbies know the city very well, so i will learn where everything is quick...then when i start my criminal endeavor, i will be well armed and know the area...a lethal combo

sorry top break your bubbnle but you have to unlock clothes in missions not buy them

Yea, you have to unlock clothes, its more realistic becuase its like whenever he gets clothes for a certain mission, its only fair he gets to keem em and use em when he wants. Your plan doesnt suck, but it wont be happening, just like gta3, you will start the game on a mission, and chances are, it maybe longer and harder than driving 8ball to get a change of clothes, and then around the corner to luigies lol

...just explore the city before any gangs hate you, ride a bike, have fun crashing into stuff, do stunts for money, find some way to get to the next island without doing it the legal way, like building a car ladder over the wall to block you from the next city, or jump onto it. etc, mess around with the boats, find the any thing that can fly, then start doing the side missions then onto the main missions

Good plan. It bothered me that in GTA3 it didn't matter what you drove, the gangs would try to pop you even if they couldn't see you. Christ, tinted windows or a cop car and they are still popping you.

First chance I get I am going to explore every building, find all the packages and do as many stunts as I can to get a good feel for the city before I piss off the Cubans and some Tony Montana looking m.f'er who will try and bust a cap in my a$% when I'm driving around town.