Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,426 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

GeckoWacko

So how many times did you got kicked by players.

Times kicked  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Kicked how many times?

• More than 5.

GeckoWacko

I got kicked twice for no reason at all. Just for playing the game and killing players I guess. I also was teaming up with a bunch a guys and they still managed to kick me. How many votes are needed like 4?

This is obviously broken and annoying feature especially now you can't rejoin the people you were having fun with at the moment.

I guess lone wolfs and people who are bad and don't use mic's to teamwork get mad or jealous and start kicking.

U mad baddie?

Edited by GeckoWacko

ryantoma

Theres no 0 option for those who cant get past the first race haha

GeckoWacko

Theres no 0 option for those who cant get past the first race haha

Haha xD, true.

Los Santos Kid

0, because I still haven't been able to get into the first race. lol

Blizzards

0 haven't been able to get on.

Khaos89

0, because I still haven't been able to get into the first race. lol

0 haven't been able to get on.

This.

GeckoWacko

Well you get kicked for no reason at all at times. The people are only doing it cause you killed them ( its a goddamn video game don't like getting killed by other players go play solo online)

Or just for the case of trollface,jpg.

Edited by GeckoWacko

hugh750

I got kicked twice for no reason at all. Just for playing the game and killing players I guess. I also was teaming up with a bunch a guys and they still managed to kick me. How many votes are needed like 4?

This is obviously broken and annoying feature especially now you can't rejoin the people you were having fun with at the moment.

I guess lone wolfs and people who are bad and don't use mic's to teamwork get mad or jealous and start kicking.

U mad baddie?

i got kicked after loading gtao for no reason (xbox) i just tried again got on successfully.

Edited by hugh750

skittlez86

one time so far

Edited by bikerman3

AllenKS

Are you sure the game isn't auto kicking you for killing too many players?

They have a "bad sport" system in place that pairs the player killers together in their own server. Maybe after you kill enough players it auto-kicks you so that you have to rejoin with other people who similarly kill players.

I was going to kill some people every now and then when I first started, but then I realized due to the way I play where I never have any money on me because I instantly deposit my money to the bank by phone (lol) and keep my car door locked, other people are probably doing the same sh*t so there's really no point.

Edited by AllenKS

Mitch3315

They have a "bad sport" system in place that pairs the player killers together in their own server. Maybe after you kill enough players it auto-kicks you so that you have to rejoin with other people who similarly kill players.

I was going to kill some people every now and then when I first started, but then I realized due to the way I play where I never have any money on me because I instantly deposit my money to the bank by phone (lol) and keep my car door locked, other people are probably doing the same sh*t so there's really no point.

That is not the case at all. I finally got in, did the tutorial bullsh*t and got through to the actual online part. The game told me to go buy some clothes, as I was looking through pants I got the message telling me some dickhead had kicked me from the game.

avfc1991

Only managed to get online once and didn't get kicked

skittlez86

only killed one player who tried to kill me first and that was in a different game he was not in the game that I got kicked i was not even near the other players wean i got kicked

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT

I haven't been kicked at all, but that might be the case because I haven't been able to play GTA Online yet...

Tupiz

Still, "waiting for players" for the first race.

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT

Still, "waiting for players" for the first race.

I actually got past that message! I am now on "Launching session"

NijenhuisR

I got kicked when i finally launched the first mission -_-

AndreasEr

There is pretty mush two types of players in this game. The first one is people running around killing every player in free roam, the other ones are people doing missions and trying to save up money in a more fun way. Those two player types does not fit together :)

wielku

actually 0 not beacuse I couldn't get past first race but beacuse I was playing with only 1 more player xD and it was pretty cool but I didn't played today will see

Dolomite5698

I've been kicked 3-4 times. Usually when I'm just swimming trying to raise stats lol

TIMSTER777

I have actually gone beyond the first race and I can tell you I haven't gotten kicked once. :D

GeckoWacko

I have actually gone beyond the first race and I can tell you I haven't gotten kicked once. :D

Ooooooooooooooooh, you lucky you.

Edited by GeckoWacko

Homemade Dynamite

U mad baddie?

You probably didn't get kicked, it's a glitch. I've been kicked without a single vote.

Also, you should have made the poll only for those who are able to access the game as the results would reflect that.

ShadowDog94

0, because for some reason when I started playing today the game didn't let me create a character and I was made to play with some bald she-male wearing headphones with absolutely no stats. Understandably I decided to start over and the game did let me create my own character but now I can't start the first race... which is bugging the hell out of me because I got past it with the she-male.

Edited by ShadowDog94

wardy94

i wouldn't say there were two types of players I do both killing players and missions. Killing others is fun but im doing missions and stuff to get money as well

Plus i've never been kicked yet just timed out

Mitch3315

I've been kicked twice now, both times while minding my own business doing nothing to aggravate other players in the game.

Edited by Mitch3315

weaver76

I've been kicked several times and hadn't killed a single player. I got a bounty put on my head for punching a guy who tried to drag me out of my car, I got my car back but he hunted me down and killed me. Then the bounty was put on, so I went to an island on a jetski and thought I'll play defensively lol and as the guy got closer to the island I had him in my sights....just about to pop him and I got kicked!

Edited by weaver76

Captainbrew7

I got kicked multiple times during the tutorial missions, the icing on the cake, every time I was kicked I was warned that "leaving a session in the middle of a mission too many times will result in you becoming a bad sport...blah...blah...blah..." I hope it was a glitch, because being able to kick openly coupled with the bad sport system could be abused horribly.

Der Norden

I played about 7 hours today and got kicked zero times. I enjoy GTAO, it's fun and I'm kind of addicted, but it's almost necessary to be a mean killer because of too many assholes playing it.

Edited by Preusse

redx165

They really need to get rid of the Vote to kick option. Just like Call of Duty the GTA name alone brings casual gamers and if they can't handle themselves then YOU need to get better. Also isn't there passive mode? So why is the vote the kick still a option? You can just stand there and get kicked out cause someone wants somebody in the room. Why should I get kick cause of that? Find another lobby.

Also this bad sport and good sport feature is really stupid? Why should you get punish for killing people? What is GTA all about? Killing, robbing, stealing and you can't do that to other players and if you do you get pair with players that do the same? I didn't know it wasn't ok to kill people in a video game.

Edited by redx165