3. Suggestions

A message from europe to our friends in the usa

fl1pper

We hate you, you f***ers!!!!!

I hope your PS2's explode en masse.

Bastards!!

l8z

fl1pper

PS I'm not bitter at having to wait 10 more days...just semi dementedly furious!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's cool I'd feel the same way if I were you.

y2kcrazyjoker

Hehe, I'm gonna be playing this puppy Tuesday night and thinking of you while I'm buying some real estate and slicing some peds up with a helicopter blade!  :D

10 days? wow! just imagine all the fun the USA well be having while you guys are still waiting! I mean we all know we'll take the fun out of the game by telling you how it ends right? Can't you order it from R* directly? The Plane ride here is only about 9 hours.. If you came here and slept out in front of the mall and rushed em first thing you could get one first thing!  :pp  :pp

HAHAHAHAHA! but seriously I love you guys for making our country what it is today. Sure were in the crappers we have a moron for leader a natinol debt crooked police force were not that bright on the whole, and 64% of us are overwheight but we do get Vice City before you guys.

:yingyang:  :yingyang:  :yingyang:

PS Hah! i wrote sleeped instead of slept wow were dumb!

yeah if my ps2 blows up im gonna hunt u down and beat u to death with the broken ps2...then steal urs :devil:

|invisible|war|

good thing is...by the time the rest of us get it, all the FAQ's/Guides will be written and secrets/cheats found so we won't have to wait for any of that. :D

Ok Ill remember that just as long as u remember Ill be playing it and u wont :p

Ditto.

This guy should be warned.  I'm sure all of the other Euros probably don't feel the same way as him, but I understand being frustrated getting it later than us.

Yeah, I totally understand where you are coming from. At least you aren't in Australia, where you have to wait a long time AND get a super toned-down version.

I am just glad to be in the US of A, where the people are lazy and the Fast-Food places are a dime a dozen!

kingofplayers6

ya it is a advantage for u guys to have all the cheats and secrets but just think while ur waiting we will be out tring to find everything and secrets and we will be exporing away ahhhh i cant wait

Ok Ill remember that just as long as u remember Ill be playing it and u wont :p

Ditto.

This guy should be warned.  I'm sure all of the other Euros probably don't feel the same way as him, but I understand being frustrated getting it later than us.

Warned for what? Trying to be funny?

Get a sense of humour man.

Seriously, enjoy the game guys. I'm not the least bit jealous cos I can spend my time doing cool stuff like.......errrrr......

10 days? wow! just imagine all the fun the USA well be having while you guys are still waiting! I mean we all know we'll take the fun out of the game by telling you how it ends right? Can't you order it from R* directly? The Plane ride here is only about 9 hours.. If you came here and slept out in front of the mall and rushed em first thing you could get one first thing!    

HAHAHAHAHA! but seriously I love you guys for making our country what it is today. Sure were in the crappers we have a moron for leader a natinol debt crooked police force were not that bright on the whole, and 64% of us are overwheight but we do get Vice City before you guys.

LMAO

i live in australia, and can i just say how pathetic it is to see all of you americans saying your country is better simply because you get a VIDEO GAME 10days before i do!! Please, i'd rather wait 5years for this video game and live in australia than live in america, the most f*cked up country in the world, and get it on time. i only need take one look at cnn, or any news channel for that matter, to see how messed up your country is. all i ever see is "today in america... bla bla bla, people killed bla bla" and its f*cked up, big time. nuff said

tuff_luv_capo
i live in australia, and can i just say how pathetic it is to see all of you americans saying your country is better simply because you get a VIDEO GAME 10days before i do!! Please, i'd rather wait 5years for this video game and live in australia than live in america, the most f*cked up country in the world, and get it on time. i only need take one look at cnn, or any news channel for that matter, to see how messed up your country is. all i ever see is "today in america... bla bla bla, people killed bla bla" and its f*cked up, big time. nuff said

...A jealous man once said

I talked to an Australian who said Australia it the waste basket of the world! HAHAHAA

|

I talked to an Australian who said Australia it the waste basket of the world! HAHAHAA

if a 'waste basket' means a beautiful, safe country, free of 13year old kids shooting up schools and people afraid to go outside because a sniper is on the loose, then yes, australia is a waste basket. fool...

tuff_luv_capo

if a 'waste basket' means a beautiful, safe country, free of 13year old kids shooting up schools and people afraid to go outside because a sniper is on the loose, then yes, australia is a waste basket. fool...

An Actual Ausralian said it, not me!!! LMAO

|

you pay me double the price you pay for GTA:VC and ill send you my copy as soon as I get it since im getting two it works out for the both of us  :sly: plus you get it 9-8 days ahead, LOL  :pp

Demolition_Man

well, Im in Israel, and I have NO idea when it will get here.... and it wont help we if I knew cuz I dont have PS2!!!! MAMA! Help mey!  :nervous:

10 days? wow! just imagine all the fun the USA well be having while you guys are still waiting! I mean we all know we'll take the fun out of the game by telling you how it ends right? Can't you order it from R* directly? The Plane ride here is only about 9 hours.. If you came here and slept out in front of the mall and rushed em first thing you could get one first thing!    

Damn, that sh*t was funny!!

Damn that sh*t was ignorant!!

If Australia is so great, why is all of your news about America?

You get CNN in Australia???  I have 76 channels on my TV, and all I get from Australia is the dude who hunts crocodiles.  Damn, if I used him as my reason for why Australia sucked, you'd really be pissed.  I guess I'll just stick to what I know, and you can stick to hunting crocodiles . . .  :p

cnn stands for something news NETWORK. network usually

means worldwide. anyway, aussies rule and if they never

existed i would'nt have a pic of holly vallance on my wall.

oops, u never read that :blush:  :sly:

cnn stands for something news NETWORK

And now for some satirical commentary on America, by and American . . .

Yeah . . . it stands for Central News Network . . . It's owned by Ted Turner ( an American guy ) who owns AOL Time Warner ( an American company ) and it's based in Atlanta, Georgia ( an American city )  Its a worldwide news network for Americans and reports on all the important stuff that goes on all over the world so that Americans to stay informed, and so that they know that Americans rule and that America is a great country.

Obviously, CNN is not for Australians, since you don't seem to understand that America is great--and yet you're watching our news channel.  See, we get it.  We understand that we're great by watching CNN, but you're not getting it by watching, so don't watch.  It's not working in Australia . . .

So stop watching CNN, watch the Crocodile Hunter guy . . .

Ok, so it isn't all that funny . . .

I think America is so damn great! I've always wanted to go to New York and see the statue of liberty, empire state and twin towers (obviously before 9/11) It just looks a great country and one day, when I'm older I will go. There is so much more to life than video games - yes, vc comes out tommorow in the USA, but hey Europeans, its not the end of the world, not enough to start being awful about each others homeland. Now peace!

IamLandoGriffinAndFU2
There is so much more to life than video games - yes, vc comes out tommorow in the USA, but hey Europeans, its not the end of the world, not enough to start being awful about each others homeland. Now peace!

Dammit Switzerland, Go Back to Your SegaGenesis and Stay Out of the War Room!