Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,351 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

10askinsw

Michael and Trevor hiding in the Desert

10askinsw

Today I got past the mission where Trevor and Michael kidnap the Medrazo's (the mexican gangster's) wife.

They go out to the desert to hide, however I'm now stuck as Franklin and don't know how to trigger the plot to continue. There is this mission marked with a green "M" next to a smaller blue "M" in Michael's house but the blue one is for Michael and the Green one I can't seem to activate.

10askinsw

By having a look at youtube videos, it seems that me walking up to the house is meant to trigger a cutscene. Guess I gotta reload some stuff, hopefully it'll work.

10askinsw

Still won't work, I just walk straight up to the locked door. Can't do anything from there.

..GhosT

The newest patch kinda destroyed some script lines, this being one of the problems. You gotta wait for a patch, high likely.

blh15

OK, it's not just me. Hitting the same roadblock here.

10askinsw

The newest patch kinda destroyed some script lines, this being one of the problems. You gotta wait for a patch, high likely.

Can I uninstall the patch and play GTA without installing it again?

Or does it force you to download it when you start the game?

Edited by 10askinsw

..GhosT

Can I uninstall the patch and play GTA without installing it again?

Or does it force you to download it when you start the game?

Yes, disconnect your internet connection on your console and clear the game cache. If that doesnt remove the patches, uninstall and install - but dont forget to save your saves.

scouse choice

Today I got past the mission where Trevor and Michael kidnap the Medrazo's (the mexican gangster's) wife.

They go out to the desert to hide, however I'm now stuck as Franklin and don't know how to trigger the plot to continue. There is this mission marked with a green "M" next to a smaller blue "M" in Michael's house but the blue one is for Michael and the Green one I can't seem to activate.

If its blue its a mission for micheal, green (franklin) and orange is trevor.......................................................... think haha

ROTLD

Same here. Except Im stuck as Michael, with a blue H above the liquor store. The mission will not load, no missions at all. I cannot switch characters.

There is no F on the map for Franklin. There is a small T for Trevor at his place in Los Santos area, went there, door will not open. Shot it out with Madrazos guys, they just keep coming wave after wave.

I guess it was the recent patch.

Edited by ROTLD

blh15

I cleared the cache and reinstalled the game, but still can't get Franklin to start that mission at Michael's house. I guess I'll start back from an earlier save point.

10askinsw

If its blue its a mission for micheal, green (franklin) and orange is trevor.......................................................... think haha

I realize what each marker means. The green is for Franklin (The mission I can't start even though you're meant to be able to), the blue one is for Michael. The blue one is either yoga or that bit where Michael's son drugs him. Idk what you're saying here.

ChickenLips

I cleared the cache and reinstalled the game, but still can't get Franklin to start that mission at Michael's house. I guess I'll start back from an earlier save point.

Did you manage to solve this?

jopke

I'm stuck here too, as Franklin. The story won't advance. If someone finds a solution please post.

blh15

Found a work-around for this, finally. As Franklin, take a cab to the 'M' at Michael's house. The yellow dot should appear on the doorstep.

10askinsw

Found a work-around for this, finally. As Franklin, take a cab to the 'M' at Michael's house. The yellow dot should appear on the doorstep.

Saints Row just lost a player.

Shadoboxer87

Can anyone confirm this? I am stuck at the same mission, I am on ps3 and installed the new 1.02 patch today. I tried this solution once before the patch but maybe it will work. Do you need to ride the cab all the way or can you do the skip the ride part.

Davegwade

Can anyone confirm this? I am stuck at the same mission, I am on ps3 and installed the new 1.02 patch today. I tried this solution once before the patch but maybe it will work. Do you need to ride the cab all the way or can you do the skip the ride part.

Works on 360 but you have to skip it for it to work.

10askinsw

Worked for me too. Can't believe I can finally continue past this stupid glitch!

Black_Tooth

With the PS3 version I followed the advice listed on this board.
These were the steps:

-->Turn off auto-sign in under account settings.
-->Delete the GTA install.

-->Reboot the PS3

-->Reinstall the GTA install

--> DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE PATCHES!!!

-->Call Taxi and Skip the drive

-->run to the front door and you should see the yellow marker

-->enjoy the game.

Gwengo

Hi guys, new to this forum, but just wanted to give my feedback as I had the same issue. I have a ps3 and I can confirm that getting into a cab and choosing michaels house as the destination, DOES re-activate the mission. I walked up to michaels front door and the yellow circle was on the doorstep ; D HAPPY DAYZ!!!!!