Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,665 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

hillbillybrando

What's Your Favourite / Least Favourite GTA V Mission?

hillbillybrando

State your favorite mission in gta v...mines personally is hood safari...gotta love how trevor being a vet in the dope game,schools lamar and franklin and also saves lamar a sh*tload of cash..

David De Santa

The Wrap Up

ten-a-penny

gotta be Cargobob :cool:

I love blastin through bases! :cool:

Fyttirakkern

The Jewlery Store Heist and the missions where you are down at the docks with Trevor driving cranes and stuff. That's just awesome!

AntonNZ

I generally like missions with limited driving and killing, as that is all you ever seem to do. But, Im also a big fan of the jewellery heist. The build up and execution was all fun to do. My least favourite had to be Trevors heist, stealing from Merryweathers cargo of the boat. All that time to set it up, and the long as mission to complete all for nothing.

Gigs84

The heists, particularly the

Jewelry and Union Depository heists.

Lock n' Stock

Too many good ones to decide imo.

King Kapone

Honestly, none of them seemed as cool as the Life Invader one. Just the entire concept, from Lester's impulsiveness to your short-lived IT career, the board room meeting you can listen in on before you leave the offices and of course the culmination of your efforts. It was just a great, fun mission.

The heists were cool and all but I don't know, I wasn't blown away. The Paleto Bay score was challenging but the others were so simple. If you pick certain heist options, the Merryweather and The Big One can be completed almost effortlessly when arguably on paper they should be the two toughest missions in the entire game.

FenderFlix

This game has so many awesome missions like Blitz Play or the UD heist. Though the one that stood out to me the most on my first playthrough was Caida Libre. It was so intense chasing the crashing plane down the hills and across the desert on the Sanchez.

IntoGloryRide

The Long Stretch...everything about this mission oozes what is so great about GTA. The warehouse battle is top notch and escaping under the freeways was epic as hell with that music. It's too bad Franklin didn't have more missions like that one.

Also loved the Jewelry Store Heist and that chase through the sewers. The plane crash looked great too (forgot the mission name).

AtomicPunk

State your favorite mission in gta v...mines personally is hood safari...gotta love how trevor being a vet in the dope game,schools lamar and franklin and also saves lamar a sh*tload of cash..

That's probably the mission that I liked best,

but after switching to Tranny-Trevor and finding him wearing a flower-print mini dress,-- that just killed it for me. And Trevors insationable, racist lust for hating rednecks took away from the game. Even when Michael hits a deer in a vehicle, he utters some idiot bullsh*t like: "At least you weren't killed by some inbred hillbilly with a bow". I was like WTF? Do these idiots even understand why people hunt? Those are the idiots who will starve to death first. R* obviously have no respect for rural culture to the point of fault. They're like a worse version of Piers Morgan. But they love pushing homosexuality. It's at unbelievable levels in this game. I guess Sam, Dan, and some of the dev's are gay as gay can get, but what they don't understand is that most of the people of the world, most of their fanbase, are not. Why pander to a microscopic minority? Why have such a racial hate towards country people? I can't just write it off as satire or parody because it's way off and is something else.

jatiger13

That's probably the mission that I liked best,

but after switching to Tranny-Trevor and finding him wearing a flower-print mini dress,-- that just killed it for me. And Trevors insationable, racist lust for hating rednecks took away from the game. Even when Michael hits a deer in a vehicle, he utters some idiot bullsh*t like: "At least you weren't killed by some inbred hillbilly with a bow". I was like WTF? Do these idiots even understand why people hunt? Those are the idiots who will starve to death first. R* obviously have no respect for rural culture to the point of fault. They're like a worse version of Piers Morgan. But they love pushing homosexuality. It's at unbelievable levels in this game. I guess Sam, Dan, and some of the dev's are gay as gay can get, but what they don't understand is that most of the people of the world, most of their fanbase, are not. Why pander to a microscopic minority? Why have such a racial hate towards country people? I can't just write it off as satire or parody because it's way off and is something else.

Why?? Because its funny as hell. Gotta love redneck jokes

Stewlil

Personally the mission where you rob the small bank in the north of the map, just that feeling when the protags walk out with the armor and miniguns like "f*ck Yeah.."

AntonNZ

Personally the mission where you rob the small bank in the north of the map, just that feeling when the protags walk out with the armor and miniguns like "f*ck Yeah.."

Yes, that is up there for one of my favourites.

Vatus

This one. I think this one is the most badass scene in GTA history.

The__BIGC

the one where you are on the beach in Los Santos, and you get to buy a mask for each protagonist

Emperor Zero

Abandonment Issues, please don't laugh.

DeafMetal

Life Invader mission. It was just awesome.

woggleman

The Paleto Bay Heist. It's like a mini war in the middle of this small town. I also love the Jewelry store heist as well. It was the first one and that feeling when you escape from the law is just great. I love the great majority of the missions though. Not as many as IV but they cut a lot of fat out as well.

The Odyssey

"I Fought The Law..."

Everything about this mission is spectacular. Cruising around San Andreas at top speeds while the sunset peaks with the perfect song playing in the background... Brilliant. Just brilliant.

TJGM

The Jewlery Store Heist and The Wrap Up are by far some of the best missions in the game.

peluche503

Caida Libre is the best for me.

Algonquin Assassin

Bury The Hatchet: Mostly for atmospheric purposes.

Derailed is pretty awesome too.

TheFoxRiverFugitive

-Crystal Maze

-I Fought The Law

-Eye in The Sky

-Caida Libre

-Derailed

-The Paleto Score

-Bury the Hatchet

-Cleaning Out the Bureau

-Lamar Down

-Legal Trouble

-Meltdown

-The Third Way

Edited by WhatsStrength

mariana_dm1989

I enjoyed ''the third way''

Mightymomo22

Bury the Hachet

Reuniting the Family

The Third Way

The Wrap Up

Meltdown

Minor Tubrance

Hang Ten

Michael Griffith

It's a tie between reuniting the family, bury the hatchet and the jewellery store heist.

Honourable mention: the prologue mission, just the memories of playing gta v for the first time!

TovarishTony

Hood Safari is like the good old GTA San Andreas just wish theres more gang banging missions for Franklin

Lamar Down another reminder of GTA San Andreas

Other favorites

Jewelry store

Paleto Score

UD Score

Blitz play

Bury the Hatchet(Some Max Payne taste there)

I fought the law(Its like being in high speed car chases from the movies)

For side missions it has to be the RAMPAGES with the top favorites against the Ballas and the US Military

Shadowfennekin

Jewelry Store

Life Invader

All of Trevor's missions

Merryweather Heist, just love blowing up that boat

I fought the Law

Hood Safari

Paleto Bay Heist

Union Depository(Obvious)

The missions for the old couple

Cali Libre

Derailed

Cutter De Blanc

Probably Caida Libre. It's one of, if not the only, mission I've replayed more than once just because it's fun. And the scene at the end where Trevor has kidnapped Patricia, and Michael is just like, "Oh no!" :lol: