Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,708 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TommyK154

Weed farm not respawning

TommyK154

The weed farm up north that you can raid with Trevor is not respawning. Its been like 3 in-game weeks and the money and people have not respawned. Is this happening to anyone else?

BlaineCountyHooker

same here

deludedgangster

Yeah same here. It was also difficult to trigger it the first time.

Johnny Playert

I discovered it once, didn't do anything with it, now i wanna go back but it never spawns.

Also, is it true you can only do it with Trevor?

FEDE_snma_ITA

I have this issue too

Pepperjack

I have this issue also, but it doesn't matter as much anymore as it did when i was broke

SeaWallTx

ok so the weed farm was active at 22:48 on tuesday(ingame) and ONLY for trevor(also u will want to come up through the country not the highway and make sure to use the dirt road that has a sign saying "braddock farm follow path"). I saved right before I went there. I went 100s of times as Franklin and michael but nothing happened, and I went at 22:48 on tuesday as trevor and it was there the hemp leaf and all, so i reloaded to try as franklin(because he needed the money more) and NOTHING, reloaded and went as michael and NOTHING, so agian I reloaded and went as trevor and there it was bam at 22:48 on tuesday as trevor and the hemp leaf popped up on map and said i could raid the fram and steal their money, I killed all 6 of them and found a brief case glowing in the shed(where the space ship part is) and got trevor $21,643. So from my expeinces Id have to say ONLY Trevor can do it and the deal goes down late on tuesday night (agian @22:45).

Edited by SeaWallTx

Johnny Playert

Ok i will try it when i have the chance and report back. Thanks.

Leafy Hollow

R* should patch this, I have the same problem and I'm sure everyone else does as we'll.

EarthboundMysfit

ok so the weed farm was active at 22:48 on tuesday(ingame) and ONLY for trevor(also u will want to come up through the country not the highway and make sure to use the dirt road that has a sign saying "braddock farm follow path"). I saved right before I went there. I went 100s of times as Franklin and michael but nothing happened, and I went at 22:48 on tuesday as trevor and it was there the hemp leaf and all, so i reloaded to try as franklin(because he needed the money more) and NOTHING, reloaded and went as michael and NOTHING, so agian I reloaded and went as trevor and there it was bam at 22:48 on tuesday as trevor and the hemp leaf popped up on map and said i could raid the fram and steal their money, I killed all 6 of them and found a brief case glowing in the shed(where the space ship part is) and got trevor $21,643. So from my expeinces Id have to say ONLY Trevor can do it and the deal goes down late on tuesday night (agian @22:45).

Debunked/Unconfirmed...

Just did everything exactly like you said, and it didn't spawn. (On Trevor, Came from O'Neill drive, not highway, at 22:40-22:50 o'clock on Tuesday night, drove down the complete driveway, etc) Have tried this 20+ times since the first time it worked, and all attempts to no avail.... 8(

Bedsides that, i know it was midday the first, and only time i jacked the money, not nighttime.

Would be nice to get a confirmation from R* if this is a bug, or whether you can only really do this ONCE, and not ONCE a week, like it says.... SMH

Edited by EarthboundMysfit

Johnny Playert

Well i tried going there again, it popped up, it was on a Thursday night, a little over midnight, so just try to go around midnight tbh. And i was as Trevor, didn't try with others yet.

Aunty Fascist

So far I've had Trevor up there over a dozen times and nothing has ever happened. I'll try the after midnight trick. Hope it works. It's really frustrating wasting all that time driving back out there for nothing to happen.

Aunty Fascist

I went up another half a dozen times since I posted last, different times of day, different approaches, Trevor mostly though i tried Franklin once. There's still been nothing up there but one guy who said he needed a new organic fertilizer and tried to shoot Trevor.

It worked the first time I went through the game on another account so I don't understand why it's not working in this one. Maybe there is a prerequisite strangers & freaks or something?

dDubs

I read you may need to complete the grass roots mission first (Barry).

Aunty Fascist

Hmmm. I have been saving those for after the big heist. If I do the Barry stuff and it works I'll post here to let people know.

I have had the same problem. It doesn't work for me after the first try no matter what I do.

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

Not for me either.........one time shot with Trevor.

It wasn't raining either as someone said.

Liquid_Snake_LosSantos

Same problem here. Its been a few weeks now.

Ai®a©ob®a

This may just be a one time thing you can do.

Liquid_Snake_LosSantos

Probably, but then Rockstar must remove the message telling you to come every week.

rovert

still not spawning, maybe the weed farmers got tired of Trevor's ish.

Hangar18

Another broken feature in this game. I have the same problem and with the stock markets broken too, GTA is becoming boring fast.

Hooves07

It's never respawned for me after my awesome, whopping 9K take way. I even deleted the current patch to see if it would, and nope it doesn't.

Midnightz

It worked for me before the main storyline progression. Early in the game it would spawn but after I raided it successfully, it never returned. Only once again did I find anyone there (one dude in a shed) but I sniped him and no one else spawned, no pickup or icon either. Must be a one-time thing.

PedoneRosso

Same problem here.

The farm is infact invaded by marijuana addicted cows chewing around the cannabis plants at all times of day and night, no matter if it's good weather or if it's raning or whatever.

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

Hi guys.

The Weed Farm is indeed bugged. It became bugged when Rockstar fixed the respawning $10,000 underwater suitcase. Before this, these random money cases would respawn. I can confirm that before this patch, the weed farm did respawn regularly every week. I raided it at least 20 times my first playthrough.

But after the money case fix, Rockstar not only stopped that $10K case from respawning, it stopped the weed farm case from respawning, too.

So.... yeah... Rockstar broke it. It used to and is intended to respawn.

The post above about the glitch might be correct. I can't remember if I raided the weed farm before or after the recent update? I was with, Trevor. Was around 11am, Tuesday. I got 61 thousand something when I robbed the farm. It was after my main storyline and all stranger tasks so I dunno if that increased it's price but I guess if it's gone, price talk ain't meaning sh*t! Too bad, was a cool find and fun activity for ca$h.

Edited by Syphiroth

Luddite

I have no patches and haven't had the weed farm respawn ever. :(

KeepCalm and CarryGun

This is pretty much the death knell of the recurring Weed Farm, shame, would have been a nice earner for Trevor.

It's listed as a one off event on social club, despite the 'return next week to see how the farm has recovered' message

It seems people who claimed to have hit it more than once have been smoking more weed than they've stolen in game.

PedoneRosso

I have no patches and haven't had the weed farm respawn ever. :(

Same here.