Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,693 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

gta5SA

GTA V is the last GTA game confirmed by Rockstar!

gta5SA

so i been reading this article about how rockstar is alot into this new next gen hardware that coming out. but they are not thinking of continuing the gta franshise on it and how it will look on next gen consoles.

Of course we’re interested, but no, not in terms of GTA, because we’re always working on the current game,” Houser said. “e look at the tech at a more practical level: what will be ready for which game that we’re working on further down the line. We don’t have another GTA in development, we don’t work on three of these games at a time. That would be phenomenally depressing.

so basicly rockstar is currently busy making other games for the next gen consoles but they are not going to be GTA i might think they are probably working on some other free open world games, probably set in some other countries. some people were saying that they are going to make red dead redemption 2, but i dont really that. because red dead redemption was simple a tale about this cow boy john marston. the game ended pretty much when. industrial era hit the old west, making it no longer an old west. bully 2 is another we might think that rockstar might make. but there hasent been word about it since it came out. so i doubt we will see another sequel.

Edited by gta5SA

Outplug

What the f*ck? Not only does Houser not say that this is the last game--and that they are just busy with other projects at the moment, so the next one is not in development yet--but you also agree with and reiterate what he says in the next paragraph.

Carnotaurus

so i been reading this article about how rockstar is alot into this new next gen hardware that coming out. but they are not thinking of continuing the gta franshise on it and how it will look on next gen consoles.

Of course we’re interested, but no, not in terms of GTA, because we’re always working on the current game,” Houser said. “e look at the tech at a more practical level: what will be ready for which game that we’re working on further down the line. We don’t have another GTA in development, we don’t work on three of these games at a time. That would be phenomenally depressing.

so basicly rockstar is currently busy making other games for the next gen consoles but they are not going to be GTA i might think they are probably working on some other free open world games, probably set in some other countries. some people were saying that they are going to make red dead redemption 2, but i dont really that. because red dead redemption was simple a tale about this cow boy john marston. the game ended pretty much when. industrial era hit the old west, making it no longer an old west. bully 2 is another we might think that rockstar might make. but there hasent been word about it since it came out. so i doubt we will see another sequel.

Good, they should probably no longer make any single player game again seeing that all they care about is online and money.

Munx

Your lack of reading comprehension is horrible... saying there isnt another gta in DEVELOPMENT does not mean its the last GTA... I hope for your sake this was a troll attempt, if not its just sad.

GTAboob

They probably mean it's not in development at this time- I mean V just came out.... let's not worry about VI right now.

If this is real.

brian.

You completely pulled that sh*t out of your ass or stole the incorrect interpretation from someone else who did.

Dan Houser is the LAST person to listen to. About anything.

Grand Theft Savage

Houser: We aren't working on a GTA right now...

You: GTA V confirmed to be the last!

Me: This post, then facepalm...

Munx

They probably mean it's not in development at this time- I mean V just came out.... let's not worry about VI right now.

If this is real.

Not just probably, they straight out say exactly that in what he quoted.

arlindrex

Lol. Troll.

Sordidjaws

They're saying there won't be another GTA for

Good, they should probably no longer make any single player game again seeing that all they care about is online and money.

You're in the wrong forums buddy, the COD forums are over here

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/forums

Hotband

Houser: We aren't working on a GTA right now...

You: GTA V confirmed to be the last!

Me: This post, then facepalm...

OP is one stupid kid.

NADOLNY

F u c k t a r d

DwnShft2Xcelr8

OP didn't pick up reading comprehension in school. It's never too late to start, buddy. Just focus hard and try to understand what each word means. You don't need to understand entire sentences yet. That's clearly too far advanced for you. Just take it one step at a time.

El Tel

404: Confirmation not found.

Mr. Rocko

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-sta

JohnGazman

Cool story bro.

"We don't have another GTA in development" means they're not working on a new GTA AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME. Which makes sense considering they just released one they spent five years working on.

Now, return to whatever bridge you live under.

Edited by JohnGazman

Lil ski

Dude, these guys just spent 5 grueling years making V, their biggest game yet, and blew their entire load on it. Like everything they had. They just want to take a long break from GTA for a while and work on other projects. If I where them and I spent years and years developing GTA hours on end, I'd be tired of discussing and planning another too.

They're not done with the series, just taking a break.

Art:Vandelay

Reading level: picture book

Franklin_Clinton24

Agent is still coming out and was comfirmed

RyanBurnsRed

Considering the amount of money and time they put into this game...especially Online.. I'm pretty sure that this is the last GTA game. I'm thinking Rockstar is putting a lot of time and resources into GTA Online because they hope to end the series.

Just like what Bethesda is doing with The Elder Scrolls Online... but that's just my thoughts and opinion. I'm not stating them as fact.

snacker111

I hope GTA VI returns to liberty city, but a much better version with more things to do. And real life graphics too.

RyanBurnsRed

I hope GTA VI returns to liberty city, but a much better version with more things to do. And real life graphics too.

You should drop those hopes because Rockstar won't make anymore GTA games set in Liberty City.

archiebunker

Considering the amount of money and time they put into this game...especially Online.. I'm pretty sure that this is the last GTA game. I'm thinking Rockstar is putting a lot of time and resources into GTA Online because they hope to end the series.

Just like what Bethesda is doing with The Elder Scrolls Online... but that's just my thoughts and opinion. I'm not stating them as fact.

Bethesda isn't making TES Online.

RyanBurnsRed

Bethesda isn't making TES Online.

I know.

archiebunker

Sigh, GTAF.

Themonsterhunter

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-sta

I don't think I've seen a better reason to use this gif than right now.

Edited by Themonsterhunter

Racer__X

Do you think they'll make a new GTA just for the next gen? Bitch please. They just launched a new gta. Give them time, don't expect sh*t earlier from them then should be expected.

GutsAndGlory

check your reading skills dude...

jamieleng

Definitely a troll, or just too embarrassed to post in his own thread.

I'd ask the mods to delete this topic, lest anyone else see your retardation.

Edited by jamieleng

Woll Smoth

antoine-dodson-gif.gif