2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Buy Pisswasser now! Dump every dollar into it

Fawkstraht

ok ok ok. i have no room to talk as i have made my billions already but i will point out that its much easier to play the LCN stock market since it isnt decided by others playing the game.

Here's what i did. When i beat the game (day2) i simply invested every dime i had from all 3 characters in a company who at the time looked good to me (low %, but with a high cost) and sold after i saved the game 100 times and made weeks go by. It was very easy to do and i still dont understand how the stock market is so complicated for people.

I like the fact that your technique involves character hibernation.

DoubleDownDon

@Causton It would not make this experiment pointless. Im sure if there were seperate markets they would function similarly. All it would do is reduce our buying power at the start but after some time we could accrue enough welth collectively to affect the market again. it would just take a little longer is all.

UnderWeb

Sell in 3 hours right?

greeno911

ok ok ok. i have no room to talk as i have made my billions already but i will point out that its much easier to play the LCN stock market since it isnt decided by others playing the game.

Here's what i did. When i beat the game (day2) i simply invested every dime i had from all 3 characters in a company who at the time looked good to me (low %, but with a high cost) and sold after i saved the game 100 times and made weeks go by. It was very easy to do and i still dont understand how the stock market is so complicated for people.

In GTAO you most likely won't be able to force time to pass, nor have backup saves! Get ready for some srs business guys!

Not gonna contradict you here, but you have to realize you can purchase with REAL money GTA$, therefore we can't rely on the stock market in GTAO for big payouts bc the point is that we EARN our money in GTAO. What i'm saying is, we wont be making millions off BAWSAQ once GTAO comes out since it's probably designed to keep us from doing that. They either want us to earn it or buy it.

Terrazi Terrajin

Sell in 3 hours right?

2 hours and 40 minutes.

Fawkstraht

Sell in 3 hours right?

2 hours and 43 minutes

Monkeyy

Not gonna contradict you here, but you have to realize you can purchase with REAL money GTA$, therefore we can't rely on the stock market in GTAO for big payouts bc the point is that we EARN our money in GTAO. What i'm saying is, we wont be making millions off BAWSAQ once GTAO comes out since it's probably designed to keep us from doing that. They either want us to earn it or buy it.

Well I wouldn't say they only want those things, I think the way they've incorporated damaging stuff to influence stocks is quite a major feature.

I am actually considering buying some $$$ straight off the bat so I can invest it straight away and start amassing money on my GTAO character.

Poop Prowler

Been following since page one, but sadly I only had about $5mill for each character to invest in at $2.37. I sold everything at 5.58 and reinvested to get more money into it. Still, with about 15 to 20 mill in for each character, my highest is $50 total for Michael. I joined in hoping that someone would start another. I don't want max money, but i'd like some security because I love to pimp cars and be able to buy the expensive cars and tanks.

Right now i'm also invested in Betta Pharm. and it's gone up a little, not much to brag about though. I got in a little late on HAL too.

So i'd love to see what you guys are into next. I have four saves to mess around with.

Selling and then buying again doesn't do anything because you still have the same number of shares.

Not really. I was able to buy 4 times the stock when I originally sold. My original profit was only around 3-4 mill per character, once I was able to put the money back in, profit was around 27 mill for Michael. I don't know where you would get that I would have the same number of shares from.

If you buy 100 sets of $1 stocks

the price goes up to $4 each

You sell 100 sets of $4 for $400

Your $400 can still only buy you 100 stocks because they are worth $4.

See?

I never put every penny into it right away though, maybe shouldn't have left that part out, but still.

Still doesn't change the fact that I will still able to purchase more stock.

Monkeyy

Everyone please read this article. I will be selling at 5-7 Central time.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/09/30/gta-5-stock-market-pump-dump-scheme-promises-fast-cash/

Of course Reddit gets all the credit... I have spent some time there and although they come out with some great stuff conversations are usually less coherent due to the format.

Edited by Monkeyy

greeno911

Well I wouldn't say they only want those things, I think the way they've incorporated damaging stuff to influence stocks is quite a major feature.

I am actually considering buying some $$$ straight off the bat so I can invest it straight away and start amassing money on my GTAO character.

i really hope that works for ya, i spent $75 total on this game so far, so for me another $6-$10 for $1,500,000 for GTA$ isn't gonna be that bad since i've dumped about $300 real money into COD games over the past 5 years.

Lamar Davis

So....my question to everyone on this thread: Whats the point in making billions on the stock market on the story mode if online comes out tom. and we wont even touch single player anymore?

nigga f*ck you thats why my nigga

Monkeyy

Well yeah but in that case you didn't really need to remove any either, you could just buy more.

In GTAO you most likely won't be able to force time to pass, nor have backup saves! Get ready for some srs business guys!

R* mentioned the stocks can be many affected by players, and they mentioned that money is easy to come by online, easier than in sp. I doubt they are planning on getting much from their micro transaction cash, more they are including in for those too lazy to play the markets or get active in heists.

TiggerThaWigger

Anyone have any crews related to this that I can join?

Monkeyy

So....my question to everyone on this thread: Whats the point in making billions on the stock market on the story mode if online comes out tom. and we wont even touch single player anymore?

nigga f*ck you thats why my nigga

Lol at this all day erry day. Let's make some paper mothaf*cka!

*Whispers* Business nigga!

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/09/30/gta-5-stock-market-pump-dump-scheme-promises-fast-cash/

Of course Reddit gets all the credit... I have spent some time there and although they come out with some great stuff conversations are usually less coherent due to the format.

I know right Oh well, at least the word is out.

Causton97

I'm against this idea, purely because of how 'unfair' it seems. Now, I know that sounds childish, but hear me out. Having millions to spend from the get-go with your GTA Online character could (we've yet to see how exactly things will work) give you access to more powerful weaponry, vehicles and vehicle customization options. I know something was mentioned about stuff being locked by rank, but you'll still be able to access the higher-end stuff from each rank as soon as it becomes available to you.

Also, It'd feel far more rewarding if we were to make the money ourselves to invest in this. It's also a risk at the same time, but that's what makes it interesting and fun! :)

greeno911

R* mentioned the stocks can be many affected by players, and they mentioned that money is easy to come by online, easier than in sp. I doubt they are planning on getting much from their micro transaction cash, more they are including in for those too lazy to play the markets or get active in heists.

Right, i understand that, but as you can see from this thread its not too hard to organize a huge stock exploit for kids to dump all their money in one place for a big return. The ONLY micro transaction that is available is buying GTA$, i believe they will soak up every penny of that as they can. PLUS this BAWSAQ thing is kind of a joke right now as it is very buggy and unpredictable. If I turn on my game right now and look at Pisswasser on Bawsaq its gonna say something totally different that the one on your screen. All we can do is experiment with it and see how it goes. I'm definitely willing to do that.

jptawok

snip

snip

I humbly disagree. We're willing to bet that the BAWSAQ will be a very viable source of income. If so, I will be laughing on my way to the bank thinking of the people spending real money to get game money. I also dont get the joy in buying your way to the top, however I can totally see the joy in playing the stock market, or earning it via heists/missions/robberies.

SAVILLAIN

dump at the same time as planed

leo-gif1.gif

Monkeyy

I'm against this idea, purely because of how 'unfair' it seems. Now, I know that sounds childish, but hear me out. Having millions to spend from the get-go with your GTA Online character could (we've yet to see how exactly things will work) give you access to more powerful weaponry, vehicles and vehicle customization options. I know something was mentioned about stuff being locked by rank, but you'll still be able to access the higher-end stuff from each rank as soon as it becomes available to you.

Also, It'd feel far more rewarding if we were to make the money ourselves to invest in this. It's also a risk at the same time, but that's what makes it interesting and fun! :)

Lol a fair opinion, but I am all about being the richest cat in town. You're right about level unlocks, you can't buy houses till like level 9 and weapons and cars have similar requirements, so it will be a combination of the two. I just want to have something to invest from the get go.

Plus I don't mind throwing money at a company who make the best games. I played the sh*t out of RDR, all DLC all achis. Love that sh*t.

Causton97

I know right Oh well, at least the word is out.

It increases awareness, which can only be a good thing. At least there's been a mention in the comments there about us! Thanks to whoever did that if you're reading this!

To be fair, Reddit is a far more well known site. I've never actually used it, so I'm unfamiliar with the format - what type of format is it incidentally?

greeno911

I like being rich too but i dont like being broke in real life

Shox

We even have a crew! :)

Could I get an invite? Been with this from the start! Cheers bud :) Shox121 PSN

Edited by Shox