1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Buy Pisswasser now! Dump every dollar into it

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Causton97

• Kalikid707

• Monkeyy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SELL SELL SELL!!!   THUNDER CATS ARE GO!   SELL PIS OR GET CAUGHT IN THE WATERFALL OF TEARS THAT COMES WITH FALLING STOCK PRICES!!!   This is when the 2 hour selling window will begin.   IT I

I just bought shares for 34 mil with Frank, 30 mil with Mike and 54 mil with Trev. How much should I expect from this? Like very big, or just a few extra mil?

Are we all waiting till monday to cash in?

I don't care if we're affecting the stock or not. I'm making a great profit off some stock advice. Even if the theory is debunked after the sell off, I think the stock advice and mass investing should continue. I won't be participating much from here forward, as I've made more than enough on this PIS investment. But there are plenty of people who would appreciate the advice in the future.

Pretty much this.

It's spiking up and down normally, nothing we've done has dented it. This plan is bunk.

Also, you can just buy money in online you know, you don't have to try to cheat rockstar out of their cash using exploits. Just buy the black shark card and invest normally.

You're right, you can buy online money.... you don't have to cheat R* out of their in game cash using exploits.......... Just let R* cheat you out of your real life money

• Like 1

It's spiking up and down normally, nothing we've done has dented it. This plan is bunk.

Also, you can just buy money in online you know, you don't have to try to cheat rockstar out of their cash using exploits. Just buy the black shark card and invest normally.

The trolls are back.

Not an exploit, but a planned feature designed by R*.

And Kenneth, sweet angry sad Kenneth, really, you're back again?

In 24 hours my theory will be proven or disproven, but until then you might at least want to bring some sort of tangible evidence to prove this doesn't work, because everything points to it working except for your feelings.

Hey, don't strawman me into some troll caricature because your strat to manipulate the markets isn't working, kid.

It's working very well. Two stocks are up like crazy, the two traded by the members of this thread.

And R*'s profits? Buyable money certainly is for those not inclined to make money on the market or in heists. R* even said that online money is easier to get than offline, and I had more than enough offline. R* also said that the markets are affected by ingame actions, why would they make the market affected by ingame actions if they thought it affected their revenue?

Silly troll. I really hope you find peace and happiness in life someday :)

shoelaces....give up with all this bs. You're an obvious rockstar shill that's whining about us taking away from their profits. If this was "programming errors" don't u think they would have caught on by now and put a stop to it? And talking about taking away profits form a game that made a BILLION dollars in 3 days is lol.

"they made money, we can steal from them now"

I'm not a shill, I'm a fan that cares about the industry.

It's not real stock. R* can't actually lose money from a virtual market. And they said that they have protection or whatever for people who actually purchase those money packs. In that event, yes, they could essentially lose money.

The trolls are back.

Not an exploit, but a planned feature designed by R*.

And Kenneth, sweet angry sad Kenneth, really, you're back again?

In 24 hours my theory will be proven or disproven, but until then you might at least want to bring some sort of tangible evidence to prove this doesn't work, because everything points to it working except for your feelings.

Hey, don't strawman me into some troll caricature because your strat to manipulate the markets isn't working, kid.

It's working very well. Two stocks are up like crazy, the two traded by the members of this thread.

And R*'s profits? Buyable money certainly is for those not inclined to make money on the market or in heists. R* even said that online money is easier to get than offline, and I had more than enough offline. R* also said that the markets are affected by ingame actions, why would they make the market affected by ingame actions if they thought it affected their revenue?

Silly troll. I really hope you find peace and happiness in life someday :)

I don't even know how you got "troll" out of the things I've said, god forbid someone disagrees with you.

• Like 1

What do you not understand about these profits here and now have no bearing on any a amount of money you'll have when MP drops?

I've said IF USED ONLINE multiple times. Reading comprehension, get it.

Piss away your money on exploits in SP all you like.

Considering online isn't available yet, what are you going on about?

R* has been working on this game for 5 years. You don't think they didn't think of these scenarios. I'm sure it's also the reason they've explicitly and publicly stated multiple times there's a balance between buying and earning in-game money. This is probably reason number 1A.

Edited by gerg04

shoelaces....give up with all this bs. You're an obvious rockstar shill that's whining about us taking away from their profits. If this was "programming errors" don't u think they would have caught on by now and put a stop to it? And talking about taking away profits form a game that made a BILLION dollars in 3 days is lol.

"they made money, we can steal from them now"

I'm not a shill, I'm a fan that cares about the industry.

Shill, straw man, grasping at straws; you are arguing this from every angle. Must be hard to be so angry and confused.

What do you not understand about these profits here and now have no bearing on any a amount of money you'll have when MP drops?

R* has been workoing on this game for 5 years. You don't think they didn't think of these scenarios. I'm sure it's also the reason they've explicitly and publicly stated multiple times there's a balance between buying and earning in game money. This is probably reason numbered 1A.

My whole point was that organizing these pump and dump parties (or similar community exploit) IN ONLINE and making more money than you are suppose to from the markets is an EXPLOIT and considering Rockstar has micro-transactions for in game cash, also PIRATING.

Read this sentence, three times, take it in.

R* has been workoing on this game for 5 years. You don't think they didn't think of these scenarios. I'm sure it's also the reason they've explicitly and publicly stated multiple times there's a balance between buying and earning in game money. This is probably reason numbered 1A.

My whole point was that organizing these pump and dump parties (or similar community exploit) IN ONLINE and making more money than you are suppose to from the markets is an EXPLOIT and considering Rockstar has micro-transactions for in game cash, also PIRATING.

You're seriously out of your mind. End of story.

i bought earlier at 8$ hope thats still alright..but i invested about 28 million and after 2 hrs im up 2.1m so its looking good as of now :) too bad i didnt invest earlier this weekend

shh, no tears. only dreams now.

don't even bother, 2405. :^:

Is it safe to withdraw now? Or shall we wait till tonight?

Got to play this through to the end. It's gone global and multilingual and we've got to wait until 10 PM GMT to determine if it was our trades or randomness that have caused PIS to make everyone millions.

i dont want to spoil the fun, but a little piece of advice for you: you dont want to be the last guy to sell if you know the stock is gonna to crash...

i dont want to spoil the fun, but a little piece of advice for you: you dont want to be the last guy to sell if you know the stock is gonna to crash...

That's only advice in the real world. We all can sell at the same time, so we will all get out just fine (that and we are all selling to a buyer with unlimited demand, the R* broker (where in real life no one would buy our plummeting stocks).

customkingpimp

I am already making good profit off of this (5-6 mil for trevor and michael) and Franklin is up around 16mil profit. I should have thrown more money into it, but hell, that is good profit.

We need to do this again on buying a stock so we all can make a lot of money.