2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Buy Pisswasser now! Dump every dollar into it

Monkeyy

It increases awareness, which can only be a good thing. At least there's been a mention in the comments there about us! Thanks to whoever did that if you're reading this!

To be fair, Reddit is a far more well known site. I've never actually used it, so I'm unfamiliar with the format - what type of format is it incidentally?

Each comment can create it's own comment string... Which can be pretty weird. And despite it's obvious popularity I don't think it's good for keeping a conversation going continuously.

greeno911

Reddit has VERY useful information about this game on it. It has a whole section solely for this game. And i would beg to argue that more people are invlolved with that forum than this one. And a whole lot less bitching. Thats the only thing i dont like about this forum. However this thread hasnt been too bad

Causton97

Lol a fair opinion, but I am all about being the richest cat in town. You're right about level unlocks, you can't buy houses till like level 9 and weapons and cars have similar requirements, so it will be a combination of the two. I just want to have something to invest from the get go.

Plus I don't mind throwing money at a company who make the best games. I played the sh*t out of RDR, all DLC all achis. Love that sh*t.

Good point, but money isn't everything...

For me, it's all about those experiences with other players. Those special moments we all share together... I don't know... that thing, that magic!

Why are we moving from Liberty City to Los Santos? To have some fun, to help each other out, buy a big house, get a car... but, well, you know how it is! ;)

*cue Small Faces' 'Ogden's Nut Gone Flake' and images of heists and chases* :p

Monkeyy

Just sent out another 10 invites to those pending! The crew is growing very fast! Welcome one and all!

mastershake616

Any use in investing into Pisswasser now or has that train left the station?

greeno911

still time bro

Karato2300

You can try, but it's in the green, so it'll be much more expensive to buy. And this is mean to be investing DEEP, so you'll come out with a massive wad in single player.

Monkeyy

Reddit has VERY useful information about this game on it. It has a whole section solely for this game. And i would beg to argue that more people are invlolved with that forum than this one. And a whole lot less bitching. Thats the only thing i dont like about this forum. However this thread hasnt been too bad

Yeah some great stuff there, the stock API scraper I am currently using from there is the sh*t. Most of us probably aren't exclusive users, I browse back and forth and hopefully we will be able to coordinate forces and drive some serious market changes.

Mikael P

12$ on RC and 11.88$ on PSN !

mastershake616

Probably a stupid move, but I'm investing now just to see what kind of return I'm in for within the next, what, 2 hours? I'm stuck in the mud @ 20-30 mill total for each character and I've missed out on every other BAWSAQ bandwagon up to this point with the exception of tinkle.

matz3

Currently 300m profit for each character, bought at 4,96 with about 255m. Should be enough to buy all properties, cars and so on.. :)

Monkeyy

Probably a stupid move, but I'm investing now just to see what kind of return I'm in for within the next, what, 2 hours? I'm stuck in the mud @ 20-30 mill total for each character and I've missed out on every other BAWSAQ bandwagon up to this point with the exception of tinkle.

Tbh you will probably get a return of 3% or something, which is better than any other stock at least!

CENA5454

PSN Update: $12

Sooo tempted to sell them now, but I will probably regret it later, so i'm holding off ;)

Edited by CENA5454

daddyblake

For anyone whos interested I made 100 mill on the LCN Stock Market yesterday using this method:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/67329106

Only I went with GoPostal instead. It took a boring hour or two, but lovely profits. I know this thread isnt just about the money but I've seen a few people in here that are more interestedi in making money than the experiment =/

But also by doing this I pretty much proved that the LCN stocks are random. If anyone wondered.

Edited by daddyblake

matz3

For anyone whos interested I made 100 mill on the LCN Stock Market yesterday using this method:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/67329106

Only I went with GoPostal instead. It took a boring hour or two, but lovely profits. I know this thread isnt just about the money but I've seen a few people in here that are more interestedi in making money than the experiment =/

But also by doing this I pretty much proved that the LCN stocks are random. If anyone wondered.

Very interesting, I also bought the LifeInvader shares at some point in the game, lol.

I think that's definitely worth a try after this PIS investment to get even more.

Fawkstraht

Only semi-related but has anyone read the PIS stock info? I snickered.

"Cheap 11% ABV fighting lager brewed in Germany for export only from rice, barley, hops and the fresh urine of Bavarian virgins."

S-M-O-K-E

$12.00 on PSN SC

$0.40 more and im up $10 per share :D

Elliux

Hi everyone, been following this post for the last couple of days, great job!

I've requested to join the Traders Crew.

MotherLover

Don't forget to save and reload before selling to force the game to sync with SC!

Also, I forgot, what way of selling goes up to the money limit so you don't throw money away? Was it sell all or do we have to hold the + again until it stops?

K20

I put about 10000 into Pisswasser. Got good return so now got more money and put 800k for each charactor into it. Hopefully get some good returns. It on a slow increase in value. Hopefully make a tidy bit.

davidboad

Well i just realised i start work at six and for me the cash out is at six haha. Oh well. I have 30 mil invested in each person and i bought when they cost 2.68 im hoping for a big return lol

Monkeyy

Only semi-related but has anyone read the PIS stock info? I snickered.

"Cheap 11% ABV fighting lager brewed in Germany for export only from rice, barley, hops and the fresh urine of Bavarian virgins."

I don't invest in anything that DOESN'T have the fresh urine of Bavarian Virgins...

MotherLover

Well i just realised i start work at six and for me the cash out is at six haha. Oh well. I have 30 mil invested in each person and i bought when they cost 2.68 im hoping for a big return lol

You've got a two hour window. So if you aren't going to be home 2 hours past sell time, I'd sell just before you leave for work. Just in case.

Benno215

11pm in the UK yeah?

iFight

Ok i got 1 million each character from Pisswasser. After the deadline, what happens? I know that you need to sell, the price is going to increase?

Monkeyy

11pm in the UK yeah?

Yes Sir.

davidboad

You've got a two hour window. So if you aren't going to be home 2 hours past sell time, I'd sell just before you leave for work. Just in case.

xAvenged7x

I see everyone saying they buy LifeInvader stocks for 2.5 or around there, but it's always around 30 for me? Just wondering if anyone could explain that for me

davidboad

I already left. Ill find out in 15 hours when i get home i guess

Monkeyy

Ok i got 1 million each character from Pisswasser. After the deadline, what happens? I know that you need to sell, the price is going to increase?

The price should decrease if it goes to plan! Then once the price has dropped to something REALLY low, we can invest again!