2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Buy Pisswasser now! Dump every dollar into it

TimFL

I'll hold onto my investments in a seperate savegame file, maybe we're all wrong and have no real influence in the BAWSAQ market in SP (and it really is triggered by beta testers for GTA:O).

NijenhuisR

Gain much. 11,25 XBL Piss

BrosGHOST

Here's to hopin they hit at least 12$ by 10pm all ready at massive profits can't wait for the next stock swindle, so very glad I joined this community.

NijenhuisR

Here's to hopin they hit at least 12$ by 10pm all ready at massive profits can't wait for the next stock swindle, so very glad I joined this community.

12$ is a easy target. Cant wait for the next one aswell!

ramtastic

I'll hold onto my investments in a seperate savegame file, maybe we're all wrong and have no real influence in the BAWSAQ market in SP (and it really is triggered by beta testers for GTA:O).

This is why I think SP mode can't really affect BAWSAQ. What you will (effectively) do is invest say $100,000,000 then take your money out, plus profit, using Savegame1. But at the same time, that same money has to remain in the BAWSAQ in Savegame2.

Multiply that by all the gamers who are invested right now, and there's no way the stock could have such a smooth up/down transition.

UnderWeb

$6.04-$11.14 ID Name Current Price Units Last 7 Days Last 24 Hours Change PIS Pißwasserstock-PIS.png $11.14 58624 $12.77-$11.14 $6.04-$11.14 $5.10

THat means only 5$ of benefit?

nruhdal

$6.04-$11.14 ID Name Current Price Units Last 7 Days Last 24 Hours Change PIS Pißwasserstock-PIS.png $11.14 58624 $12.77-$11.14 $6.04-$11.14 $5.10

5$ profit per share. I got 100.000.000 shares, so thats a pretty decent profit.

Mikael P

yes, it took 5$ in the last 24 hours

Krad Oren

Sell off in 9 hours

ramtastic

Sell off in 9 hours

How are you doing it? Will you be selling off all your shares in every save? Because I can't see any point to the experiment if not.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, just wondering if there's some method you plan to use that 'could' affect the stock price?

MotherLover

Sell off in 9 hours

How are you doing it? Will you be selling off all your shares in every save? Because I can't see any point to the experiment if not.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, just wondering if there's some method you plan to use that 'could' affect the stock price?

The assumption now is that the market is based on the same save the Social Club is based on. If you go to the bawsaq tab on the SC website below it you will see how much you have invested into what and with who. If you were to load a save from before this investment, after a second reload of that save the information on the SC will be gone. Because SC has synced with what it believes is now your active save. We assume that the market bases its prices on that save game. ASSUMING that we can influence it.

But we have no way of being certain until Rockstar blesses us with some explanation.

Krad Oren

I only have one save.

Driftwood1973

Looks amazing current PS3 price 11,15 $ looking at the long term Charts I see a certain trend towards 100 $ .... It passed by the 9 $ boundry ...this is a bullish indicator . Pisswasser is also totally underrated compared to other companies listed on Bawsaq who are totally overpriced.

Strong BUY up to 100$ .

But I think Pisswasser will stay bullish for a long time !!!

Seriously it's poised for a 50x return!

For the big bucks buy Pisswasser right meow! As of 10 AM EDT Sunday there is still lots of growth possible in this stock.

Please read this whole post.

Time zones for sell off

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130930T2300&p1=136&msg=Pisswasser%20Sell-off

Edit:

Ok so I think we as a community can drive the price of stock via buying and selling it (similar to real life).

If we all buy PIS on BAWSAQ over the next day the price should go through the roof (it's like $8 now but was $150.00 a week ago, so the potential is there). Then at 2200 (10PM) GMT Monday night we all sell our PIS, making huge gains in the process and driving the price of PIS to near zero come Tuesday AM (making it a great investment for those going for GTAO).

We are all selling at the same time so no one gets screwed holding on to this artificially inflated stock (we are artificially inflating it with our purchases).

To participate in this 'insider trade' with zero risk simply follow these few steps.

1) cash out all your assets and save the game.
2) spend every dollar you have on Pisswasser
3) sit back and relax until Monday night, and don't worry about selling right at 10 PM, R* is very slow to update and the prices will be pretty constant until Tuesday AM.

There is a lot of info over the next few pages, but this is the sum of it. Invest today and you should get big returns this weekend (even the final mission has nothing on the returns we are looking at getting (between 2x and 50x in the next 3 days).

Edit #2

As of 1030 EDT Friday this is still a great chance to buy in, and should continue to be a good investment until Monday at 2200 GMT.

Edit #3

I'm going offline for the weekend (end of Summer lake trip and there is poor cell reception out there (and I'll be too busy for the net anyways)). Don't think I bailed on you and don't let the trolls spook you, this is a good investment and your role in this will help us all better understand the stock market.

Please share this with all your GTAV buddies, be sure to refresh reddit, Facebook and the Newswire when you can as the more shares bought the higher the price will go, and as long as people don't get spooked and sell early we will get some great returns come Monday night.

Thank you all for your help with this.

Edit #4

The trolls are out in force, I don't know why they are so angry or why they are bothered by us making money hand over fist but beware of them and their cyclic arguments and insults.

We don't know for certain that our actions are driving up the price, but it's very likely and we will know for sure come Tuesday AM after the massive sell off has occurred.

Three reasons for thinking demand increases supply:

1) that's how the real world works (did I mention I am going to school on a full ride scholarship to study finance?$

2) we've been buying like crazy and the stocks mentioned in this thread have skyrocketed while the others are stagnant.

3) rockstar eluded to this being a possibility:

There is also this on rockstars official site - Every day the stock exchange is minting millionaires who know how to play the market. Thanks to online trading with the BAWSAQ stock exchange, you can lay it all on the line by betting on a stock that you read was going to be a sure thing. Or do like many hedge fund managers and embrace the time honored tradition of insider trading and corporate espionage.

Edit #5

FAQ

Causton97, on 29 Sept 2013 - 4:38 PM, said:
Quote this post in the future for anyone new to this topic or if they are asking if they should invest. Problem solved.

The objective of this thread:
We want to allow all players to maximize their profits. We also want to find out, through the means of a planned sell-off at 10pm GMT on Monday 30th September, whether our investments from the singleplayer mode affects the price of stock from the online market, Bawsaq.

If there is a crash when we all sell our shares, we will submit the evidence to Rockstar, who can then make the necessary changes at their own discretion as to whether they want to fix what I would consider to be a huge flaw. We should not be able to manipulate the market using the money we have from singleplayer as it will allow for potentially huge returns in multiplayer which would unbalance the game.

Yes, you will make a profit as long as you invest before the final update before we all begin selling.
If you are unsure about what time to sell, please click this link and find your location - http://www.timeandda...wasser Sell-off
If you are worried about selling as you fear you will lose your money, follow these steps:
1.) Create a backup save before you make your Pisswasser investment.
2.) Go through with the investment and make another save.
3.) If you lose your money, reload your backup save to get it back.

If you want to hold onto your shares in the hope that the price will keep rising after the sell-off, follow these steps:
1.) Create a backup save with your Pisswasser investment.
2.) Go through with the original planned sell-off and make another save.
3.) If it turns out that we don't change anything from singleplayer and prices continue to rise, then you can wait until a time of your choosing and simply reload your backup save to sell your shares and maximize your profit.

WhiskeyFoxtrot

Why is everyone so adamant on selling later tonight? As far as I'm concerned, I will hold on to my shares so long as the price keeps rising, not selling at a set time because someone on here said to.

Edited by xFrostByte77x

MotherLover

Why is everyone so adamant on selling later tonight? As far as I'm concerned, I will hold on to my shares so long as the price keeps rising, not selling at a set time because someone on here said to.

Trying to figure out if we can have an influence on the online market with our offline characters. If after tonight the prices start to drop dramatically we can. This would mean we could get rich easily online.

a3HeadedMonkey

I'm not selling until they start going down again. Seems a bit stupid selling them at $10-£15 a share when they could rise back up near $150.00

Please do sell. We're trying to figure out if we can have an effect on the market. If it turns out we don't, you can reinvest again and lose close to nothing. I'd the website shows it keeps rising you should be able to buy close to your initial shares as the system lags behind SC if you keep it in game.

Also if we figure out how it works right now, we know what to do for the next time. So please just sell and get even richer when people figured out what is what.

Yeah, no thanks.

Exactly.

LotusRIP

So it's time for bed for me...

Not sure if I should sell up now, or wait until between 12-24 hours to do it after work tomorrow. Will my profits drop by then?

Driftwood1973

Pisswasser STRON BUY !!! The critical value was 9$ looking at the Chart. Yesterday it looked as if it might stop the strong rise at that point. ( it bounced back to 8,45) Toaday we see 11,15 .

No matter how many might sell today: The Bulls will have the upper hand on this Stock: Pissswasser is totally undervalued compairde to other stocks in the Market.

strakan7

the point of this topic was to see if we as a community could affect the share prices.

The option to keep your shares is fine, although bear inmind when the market drops, it could well be a large drop so unless you invested cheap, it may mean a loss. If we do control the market then it may mean a big loss, seeing as the experiment requires bailing out at 10pm GMT and PLAYING THE SAVE that has sold the shares, until the Social Club updates...

MotherLover

To everyone wanting to hold on to their stocks, just create a save before 10:00 pm gmt and then sell. If you see that the next day it kept rising, simply reload that save and you will have your stocks back. That way IF the mass selling will drop prices, you still have some profit and if it kept rising you will have more. If you are going to hold it and it does drop you will lose money.

Krad Oren

Because this is a project that only us the community can accomplish If it drops, its been a success and everyone benefits from each other. It also means the stock market on BAWSAQ is manipulated by us investing with a company.

If it doesn’t work its scripted.

You bought cause someone here said to...

And if things work out as intended, those that do not sell at 10 PM GMT will lose a lot of money.

The sell off time was set up for two reasons:

1) so investors didn't get screwed on a drop in prices from the inevitable sell off

2) so we could determine with out a shadow of a doubt that we affect the stock market.

Driftwood1973

I wouldn't sell Pisswasser until the Bavarian Virgin Urine dryes out :D

Not seriously Pisswasser will automatically bounce back to its "fair value" - est. 50 - 120$ ( all time high at 150$)

The market will even out this week when GTA O starts .... Pisswasser will be on everyones portfolio and in Trevors stomach :)

Driftwood1973

9 $ was the last bearish indicator : Now all signs are bullish up until 50-150$ Pisswasser STRONG BUY !!!

Driftwood1973

Exactly he almost doubled his "bet"

MotherLover

9 $ was the last bearish indicator : Now all signs are bullish up until 50-150$ Pisswasser STRONG BUY !!!

Heh. If this is true I might just buy a moneypack tomorrow and invest it in PIS ^^

-jr-

Selling your shares tonight is your only way to find the path to enlightenment. Everyone else is doing it, so you should too!

gta+v+epsilon+promgram.jpg

Leigh36295

Managed to get shares on the 360 version for $3 a few days ago. Only used about $11 million on it though but still a pretty awesome profit

WhiskeyFoxtrot

You bought cause someone here said to...

And if things work out as intended, those that do not sell at 10 PM GMT will lose a lot of money.

The sell off time was set up for two reasons:

1) so investors didn't get screwed on a drop in prices from the inevitable sell off

2) so we could determine with out a shadow of a doubt that we affect the stock market.

Yeah I totally forgot about the experiment, my bad, I just woke up! Personally though, I don't think we really affect the price, but I guess we'll find out. I'll take the advice and create a save game before this happens.

Driftwood1973

There is also the next big "step" at just below 13$ !!!

Should the Share Price jump over the critical 13$ mark,there wount be any thing bearish holding back Pisswasser ( being served by Bavarian Virgins) LOL

Strong BUY with goal 50-150$

Exactly he almost doubled his "bet"