2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TerrorFields

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

Carrahar117

Swear that metal back section to where the cable cars go to on mount chilliad looks like an elevator door, like one of those cargo type ones.

pnuta

Has anybody tried cargobobing a cargobob about? just a thought lol

askinnywhitedildo

What if we cargobob a cargobob, while having a cargobob cargobobing that cargobob?

Slash59

The human cargobob.

pnuta

The jetpack is by far the best marketing ploy of all time by r* games just look at how much longer the game has been played and searched and tested this is the best market research ever conducted by a company and it's all aver the internet for r* to archive and process at leasure for future dlc content to maximise profits and interest in their products.

Well done r* I salute you all with my middle finger raised high for taking none refundable months of my life away from me

pnuta

What if we cargobob a cargobob, while having a cargobob cargobobing that cargobob? I wanna try this online so bad see how many cargobobs can be cargobobed just for sh*ts n giggles need a full server to all have a blast at it Edited by pnuta

askinnywhitedildo

I'm about to set my date to May 24th 1972. And then look for the house with the address 2405.

I think 2405 mean't more than a birthday.

EDIT

sh*t, can't do 1972. Oh well, 2014 then.

Edited by askinnywhitedildo

pnuta

I'm about to set my date to May 24th 1972. And then look for the house with the address 2405.

Why 72??

askinnywhitedildo

Why 72??

Dan Housers birthday is May 24th 1972.

The airplane at the ending credits of Gay Tony had 24051972 on it. But now I don't think 1972 matters cause it's not a possible date.

But with all the 2405 stuff, this is worth a try. Because this is the last thing I can think of that has at least a tad bit of evidence as a clue. I mean, maybe they had this all planned out, and something happens in game on his B-day.

Hondaslayer

We need an XZibit gif for this.

Yo Dawg, we heard you liked Cargobobs, so we cargobobbed a cargobob

:lol:

askinnywhitedildo

We need an XZibit gif for this.

Yo Dawg, we heard you liked Cargobobs, so we cargobobbed a cargobob

:lol:

574yb.jpg

SHARKEM

Swear that metal back section to where the cable cars go to on mount chilliad looks like an elevator door, like one of those cargo type ones.

you can get a glimpse behind the mural by corner glitching. it doesn't look good behind there but it's not definitive.

Edited by SHARKEM

Crowdsalat

Hm did you know that the radio turns off if you get close to the ufo from the Ford? It was my first time visiting it and I was Listen to space... I don't know if anyone wrote it before

Edit

Hm okay seems to be normal happens on Sandy shores too.. But I had no rain until now on 3 am... And I won't cheat ^^

Edited by Crowdsalat

rossmacno1

The jetpack is by far the best marketing ploy of all time by r* games just look at how much longer the game has been played and searched and tested this is the best market research ever conducted by a company and it's all aver the internet for r* to archive and process at leasure for future dlc content to maximise profits and interest in their products.

Well done r* I salute you all with my middle finger raised high for taking none refundable months of my life away from me

You have all been guinea pigs. There is nothing to find. Except how utterly f*cking awesome this game is

AlabamaFatts

You have all been guinea pigs. There is nothing to find. Except how utterly f*cking awesome this game isHere here. Lol Just like with the ELIZA chatter bot in the 60's or 70's, it was used to interact with people and learn from conversations. People got so wrapped up talking to it, that they would forget it wasn't human, and get angry with it. They turned to it as their physiatrist, and would get very defensive when the bit master would try to read the log history. Turned out to be a very interesting case study in human interaction and perception.

williamcampbell

Can be, maybe you need to steal a jet and blow stuff up around the map. Has anyone flown across the map and tried to find stuff that the jet locks onto?

Yes, a month or so ago I basically tried to explode Chiliad. I got the jet and tried to explode everything in the nearby area.

Nothing happened.

Edited by williamcampbell

Karoi

Can be, maybe you need to steal a jet and blow stuff up around the map. Has anyone flown across the map and tried to find stuff that the jet locks onto?

Yes, a month or so ago I basically tried to explode Chiliad. I got the jet and tried to explode everything in the nearby area.

Nothing happened.

Okay, I mean stuff like other attenna's, maybe the dino or the dishes.

Crowdsalat

What if we cargobob a cargobob, while having a cargobob cargobobing that cargobob?

Really^^ You brought me to go as Trevor with a Cargobob and transport Franklin with the aliencar from the spaceshipparts... I thought about flying to an UFO and to blow the horn of the aliencar...

But i didnt get the car onto the cargobob^^ can anyone else try? or isnt this possible? With a normal car i get it ... hm^^ will tlry it again, but franklin died cause i grabbed him in normal car and lost him in the air :-)

Macontheweb007

Altruist glyphs!

I found it on the french thread, courtesy of Nexide.

B5Yko86.png

Is there a possibility that there is something to find on a fine day at 3 PM? Just thinking out loud on this one......

jp9865

You have all been guinea pigs. There is nothing to find. Except how utterly f*cking awesome this game is

Coming from the guy who yesterday claimed its in the sea! Seriously at least stick to one story! Wanker. Go and lay some pipes you obviously uneducated scum.

Member temp banned for this post

Edited by Kirsty

timesteal

Sur its digging deep but....the truck that has the power generator trailer on the back. Maybe cargobob it (if that's possible) and drop it on one of the UFOS?

StangOne50

I had emailed R* support a couple weeks ago asking about the atm robberies . I added a little about the people that come in here and say they got replys from saying there is no jetpack . I said I thought you guys were not supposed to give out this info and to please clarify .

In their reply they linked me to IGN to get help for the atm crap and his last sentence was "The Jetpack is not ingame as yet"

I dont know what to think of it .I always thought those posts were bullsh*t. None of this makes any damn sence .

rossmacno1

Uneducated scum?! Have you read what horizontal directional drilling entails you prepubescent piece of virginal sh*t. "Lay some pipes..." Ha go knock one out in the corner of your darkened cess pit of bedroom eternally single mummies boy. And come back when you have shed your vagina little girl. For all my "bullsh*t" I have an inbox full of messages from probs 70-80, yes SEVENTY to EIGHTY percent of the people who have posted on here, saying they agree with me and everyone else on here is dumb. Which they are. People like you. Admittedly 50% of these people, that's 35-40, yes THIRTY FIVE TO FORTY percent, actually are on to something. The rest are American and dumb as douche bags like yourself. Uneducated, ha!! Wow....ps wow is when I flip your mom over. BIIIITTTCCCCHHHH

Member temp banned for this post

Edited by Kirsty

Macontheweb007

I had emailed R* support a couple weeks ago asking about the atm robberies . I added a little about the people that come in here and say they got replys from saying there is no jetpack . I said I thought you guys were not supposed to give out this info and to please clarify .

In their reply they linked me to IGN to get help for the atm crap and his last sentence was "The Jetpack is not ingame as yet"

I dont know what to think of it .I always thought those posts were bullsh*t. None of this makes any damn sence .

Not bothered about a jetpack, just want to understand the mural. Good work though!

P.S Is that bloke still reguritating sh*te, ignore him please. Most Brits are far more palletable!

Edited by Macontheweb007

StangOne50

Altruist glyphs!

I found it on the french thread, courtesy of Nexide.

B5Yko86.png

Is there a possibility that there is something to find on a fine day at 3 PM? Just thinking out loud on this one......

Maybe not 3pm that day but dusk that night .. Has anyone ever seen the sun setting behind the ocean like this in game ?

Edited by stangone50

timesteal

the Internet is enormous and yet you decide to come here. This is your 2 seconds of attention now go.

rossmacno1

Gone. You lot are incredulously stupid. Good luck 566 pages and still not even at the beginning good job u are not detectives coz murderers would be like, running wild ya get me.

Macontheweb007

Maybe not 3pm that day but dusk that night .. Has anyone ever seen the sun setting behind the ocean like this in game ?

I have not personally, but my reference to 3PM on a sunny clear day was just an idea, as we are well seasoned with time weather specific events (UFO Mt C) and the clues that lead us to them, perhaps the sun "glyphs" could be interperated in the same manner?

I am off to try 3pm clear day at the little cave by the Altrusit camp....hope springs eternal!

Macontheweb007

Gone. You lot are incredulously stupid. Good luck 566 pages and still not even at the beginning good job u are not detectives coz murderers would be like, running wild ya get me.

Wahoo celibration time folks

Any one for a beer and :bbq:

Only problem now is that i have no nose to use for testicular scratching!!!

Edited by Macontheweb007

KaKaja

So I finally got 100%now waiting for rain and the ufo to see it first time...

Then I will look for special places to help with the hunt :-)

thanks bro