Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,839 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TerrorFields

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

kurrupt2013

Realise that by speculating on karma being the means by which you can obtain an ultimate prize then you are doubling your problems right there. I mean if it were the plan to use karma in Grand Theft Auto where you kill people etc then who's to say it wasn't bad karma that gets the prize? Heads spinning just thinking about it

MABEY JUST MABEY UFO FOR GOOD KARMA OR JETPACK FOR BAD KARMA INBETWEEN GETS U THE UFO UR THE ONLY ONE SPINNING LOL

StangOne50

I tried not killing thieves during random events and no matter what I did they would not drop the money .

I bumped some people 5 times with my car and they did not drop it .

I shot them with my stun gun and they did not drop it .

Only time they dropped it for me is after they were dead .

My stats say franklin has 83 inocents killed (i killed like 40 cows ,didnt know they were f*ckin innocents ) but the rest came from missions where they force you to kill .

HakatoX

I posted this on the infinite 8 thread but this may help here as well.

And I responded there....

Man this is getting more than annoying.....

jackcraig549

I posted this on the infinite 8 thread but this may help here as well.

And I responded there....

Man this is getting more than annoying.....

it is for other people to see aswell.

TrevorsStinkyFingers

Everything that has been found had nothing to do with karma. Nothing on the mural or any of the glyphs has anything about karma in them.

trevors toe nail

FFS

kurrupt2013

noobs huh well yall havent found sht out yet either lol so we both dumb right? but still yall keep tryin to go take control of fort and prison and hippie camp and everything but when something starts working u go back and talk bout uv map or my fave the jetpack n ufo r connected by a line if u really look at the line its telling u thats the bottom of mountain ALL THESE THEORIES AND EVEN MINE ARE PROLLY WRONG AS 3 MONTHS ALMOST AND NOTHING SEEMS TO ME TO BE A BIGFOOT SAN ADREAS THING ALL OVER ......AND THAT WAS A HOAX FROM A MODDER LOL STILL WAITING FOR JETPACK MODD VID TO COME OUT LOL

Yeah, I haven't found anything.....

19zxVc6.gif

WTF do you call that?

I listen to people... NOT dismiss them completely...

IMO that leaves one dumb mother f*cker.

IF THIS MURAL DOSENT MEAN SHT THE ISNT IT SAFE TO SAY THE CHILIAD ONE DOSENT MEAN SHT? MINDBLOWING I KNOW ILL SLOW DOWN SO Y IS IT THE CHILIAD ONE IS RIGHT BUT THIS ONE IS WRONG ? LOL WANT TO QUOTE THE GUY FROM EARLIER CMON PPL USE UR EFIN BRAIN NOT UR BRIAN LOL

HakatoX

Kurrupt...

Mika La Bolki (Go find a Samoan and ask him what it means)

I am done with you being a f*cking know it all idiot

Welcome to the block list....

Edited by HakatoX

ll rdny ll

DID YOU EVEN READ THE DETAILS OF THE CONTEST!!>!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

not a god damned thing about chiliad, the mural, UFOs, textile city, the space docker... NOTHING

holy f*ck people...

Use your f*cking brain.. .

NOT YOUR f*ckING BRIAN!!!

You should probably calm down. The karma thing is a theory that he can try. But I'll tell you right now, you'd better have a great deal of patience. This game works against you when you try to play this way. I made it all the way up past the Merryweather heist without killing innocents, or stealing vehicles.

But get this, when I started the heist, the game decided to eat Michaels rental car. And Trevor's truck wouldn't let me in. I had to run from Vespucci beach to Michael's house just to grab his car. Be prepared to do this a lot. It happened again at Reuiniting the Family. That was even worse because the AI for mike's family are dumber than a box of dead kittens.

mhinder

wasnt that translated a long time ago?

kurrupt2013

GOOGLE

same response to the same post....

A simple website that can help you with ALL your curiosities...

PPL THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

There are people who been feverishly working on this and some of you come in demanding we go back to step one...

it's bullsh*t

MABEY THATS Y IT DOSENT WORK FOR U BECUZ U HAVENT CHANGED UR MORAL CHOICES? IVE PLAYED A BUNCH OF GAMES IE FINAL FANTASY WHERE I HAD TO START OVER TO GET A WEP CUZ I FUKED UP IN FIRST PART OF GAME NOT SAYING START OVER JUST START A NEW GAME AND SEE WHAT PPL SAY WHEN U HELP EM MORE IMPORTANTLY WHAT FRANKLIN SAYS WHEN DOING THIS I DONT THINK MIKE N TREVOR HAVE KARMA ONLY FRANKLIN DOES

HakatoX

You should probably calm down. The karma thing is a theory that he can try. But I'll tell you right now, you'd better have a great deal of patience. This game works against you when you try to play this way. I made it all the way up past the Merryweather heist without killing innocents, or stealing vehicles.

But get this, when I started the heist, the game decided to eat Michaels rental car. And Trevor's truck wouldn't let me in. I had to run from Vespucci beach to Michael's house just to grab his car. Be prepared to do this a lot. It happened again at Reuiniting the Family. That was even worse because the AI for mike's family are dumber than a box of dead kittens.

Telling me I am being a dick will get you further than telling me to calm down...

That's something that I never am.... To be such would to be against my core being.

But it is interesting to know that trying to play the game in a way it's not meant to would cause such glitches...

That is interesting.

Also Kurrupt, stop talking to me... you are on ignore... Yer wasting yer time and energy.

I am done wasting my time with your stupid sh*t.

Edited by HakatoX

trevors toe nail

Karma karma karma chameleon ,,,,its been done pal move on ,,

TrevorsStinkyFingers

wouldn't the "Great Scorer" mural be a topic for a different thread then? I mean nothing links it to the chil mural.

trevors toe nail

There all just subtle subliminal messages hinting to the ufo

HakatoX

wouldn't the "Great Scorer" mural be a topic for a different thread then? I mean nothing links it to the chil mural.

Hold on... I got something for you in that case

Weird how the boxes are accented, right?

c05B8tm.jpg

Edited by HakatoX

kama0kazi

noobs huh well yall havent found sht out yet either lol so we both dumb right? but still yall keep tryin to go take control of fort

youre an idiot, dude, but you have a good point here.

hakatox, you pointed out the background of the textile city mural, now what? until it means something you havent 'found' anything. just highlighted meaningless patterns in a background.

off topic, every time i see that flashing background i remember 'skate or die' on my c64.

Edited by kama0kazi

HakatoX

So you want a piece of this too?

I thought we were kool

I didnt say sh*t about your R* post....

Not one word discrediting it....

Edited by HakatoX

trevors toe nail

He was only pointing out his contribution

askinnywhitedildo

There is NO KARMA.

We have all just said, and most of us have been here since day 1. There is no karma, at all, this is not f*cking Skyrim. There are no RPG elements in this game such as taking something to one place, doing something there, then going somewhere else, this is not Skyrim. And we do not have to look in the real world to get clues to the game.

Everything we need is in the game, after 100% everything we need should be there. Stop with f*cking karma, and everything else. Brian already had the idea, and Brian got cast away because he was so f*cking crazy with it.

diehardDanny

I tried not killing thieves during random events and no matter what I did they would not drop the money .

I bumped some people 5 times with my car and they did not drop it .

I shot them with my stun gun and they did not drop it .

Only time they dropped it for me is after they were dead .

My stats say franklin has 83 inocents killed (i killed like 40 cows ,didnt know they were f*ckin innocents ) but the rest came from missions where they force you to kill .

You have to do what you have to do, it is often a requirement to kill certain people (like in Mr. Richards mission where you have to stealth kill 3 ppl to get gold even if you could go without) but IMHO there's a difference between a gangster, a thieve and some a..hole killing whatever comes in his sight.

Are running over that deer that is fleeing from your car just for the fun of it, are you killing hookers that just did her service for some lousy $100? If anything could have an influence on Karma then this. But TrevorsStinkyFingers is right, this doesn't belong into the Chiliad Mural Thread.

jackcraig549

Sorry for being nooby as HakatoX pointed out but what is this image? And where did it come from?

19zxVc6.gif

Edited by jackcraig549

HakatoX

That is a mural from on top a theater in Textile City.

Trevor wakes up on a roof across the street from it.

trevors toe nail

Its from street fighter 2

TrevorsStinkyFingers

Not saying the karma thing isn't relevant to the game because i think it may but just don't think it has anything to do with the chil mural or the clues on it. Sorry. I personally have gone all the way through the game wasting everyone of importance apart from the main three. I have never used a cheat. I haven't seen anything different apart from some kind of abduction by ufo in grapeseed.

AnEvilVet

Hey everyone, it is always going to be a possibility that people will repeat ideas as they're very unlikely to read all 1500 pages posted about this.

What CAN be controlled is the reaction you have to this. Remember the two simple rules - Be f*cking civil & Be willing to not have the last word.

Continuing to bitch and whine does nothing for anyone. If you feel the need to swear then don't reply. Walk away or visit another page.

On topic, has anyone determined the use of the rotating artifact under Mt Gordo similar to the one under the summit of Chiliad?

Much love all. It's a nice Sunday, I've eaten mince pies and it's nearly Xmas xxx

Edited by AnEvilVet

trevors toe nail

Me 2

HakatoX

If you feel the need to swear then don't reply. Walk away or visit another page.

Swearing is a part of my common vernacular.....

Anything can be a swear within context

MOTHER STUFFIN TWINKIE LOVER!!

tadd

@kurrupt... mate, you picked the wrong person to ask what i have brought to this...

did you know roman is in the hatch? Yes... you know that because i learnt morse code and how to tap it and decoded that tapping...

did you know all 8 infinite 8 bodies can be found in the north near paleto bay? Yes... thats because i found all 8 and posted the map for everyone...

did you know all the possible theories and help i have brought via PM and threads to people? No? ... well you wouldnt because you are following the crazy guy who left here and trolled every other chiliad thread on every other forum to find followers of his karma cult... i think he has a website for you guys... pay him a visit im sure he will be very interested.