1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Redwood stock isnt going up for me?

snacker111

I finished the first two lester missions before the story by accident. It says after the mission were supposed to invest in redwood. Mine just keeps decreasing? Its been a while since I finished the second lester mission too...

How do I get redwood to go up to 300% again?

na89340qv0n34b09q340

^ If you do invest in Redwood immediately after the missions when they hit their lowest point you can still make a killing by selling when the stocks go back to normal and hit a high point; just more waiting if you do it that way.

OP, take everything out, and invest immediately after it starts heading up again. Take your stocks out when it starts to fluctuate like normal again and hits a high point. That's your best recovery option from this boner.

Edited by zoo3891

retard, it didn't say invest in redwood, it said invest in debonaire. why don't you clean the sh*t out of your ears.

f*cking prick go read the guide you down syndrome f*ck

Detective Phelps

retard, it didn't say invest in redwood, it said invest in debonaire. why don't you clean the sh*t out of your ears.

f*cking prick go read the guide you down syndrome f*ck

Calm down mate. You're meant to invest in the rival company (debonaire) before the mission, since

you killed off redwood jury members. This is why the redwood stock has gone down so much. The debonaire shares get more value, so you should have invested in debonaire before the mission. Try loading a previous save. Also, you should invest in redwood after the mission since the stock value will return to normal after some time.

Guys, I think he means AFTER buying and selling Debonaire. All these guides say to buy Redwood after you sell Debonaire and wait for it to recover.

Well, mine won't recover either. It's stuck at like .9 to 1% gains. Does it ever go back up? How long does it take?

edit: Actually now I'm LOSING money on it. It's like -.14%

What gives?

Edited by Shpongled

*sigh*

Invest in Debonaire, after it maxes out at 80% profit sell everything and immediately invest in Redwood, fast forward 2 ingame days(also I think market doesn't work on in game weekends) by sleeping and it'll instantly, quadruple and you'll get a 300% profit. (Or more precisely, 299.97% iirc)

It works, I've done it, f*ck the retard swearing, either be polite or correct, you little piece of inbred sh*t

• Like 1

*sigh*

Invest in Debonaire, after it maxes out at 80% profit sell everything and immediately invest in Redwood, fast forward 2 ingame days(also I think market doesn't work on in game weekends) by sleeping and it'll instantly, quadruple and you'll get a 300% profit. (Or more precisely, 299.97% iirc)

It works, I've done it, f*ck the retard swearing, either be polite or correct, you little piece of inbred sh*t

Ok yeah this is exactly what I've done. Debonaire capped at 80%, cool, then I have like 76m in Redwood but it won't move past $7 and some change. It was sitting at $26 before the mission. I'd expect it would go back up to that. I've been watching it and it goes negative then it caps at exactly 1.04%. It should hit $26 or so again I think, right?

Thanks for posting.

• 2 weeks later...

Haaaa! what are you? fukn 12 years old? ignorant douche bag. it's also funny because you are wrong and it takes awhile for the redwood stock to go up. how does your foot taste?

Did the recent update patch the Redwood 300% deal? Personally, mine will not go up right now.

I've already made my profit from Debonaire and invested in Redwood but it is sticking to its -15% even after sleeping for a couple of business days. I haven't saved it though just in case I need to load the save that is before I invested my money.

Edited by majorwoody
Ravey Davey

Mine went up to 300.5% 2 nights ago, AFTER the patch, so it's not that. Just keep advancing time and checking the market I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

*sigh*

THIS WORKS! I new about investing in Debinaire but wasn't sure about a Redwood. So did it first in another save slot incase in went wrong.

Investing in DEB before mission. Sell at 81%. Then immediately invest in Redwood and sell at 299.97%.

Takes 2 game days so save at a bed to fast forward time. Stocks don't change at weekends so keep going if it's a Saturday or Sunday.

I did it for all three characters and used all there money. Michael now has £15Million in my game. Trevor and Franklin have ~£2-3M but they both have less money from missions so you can't get too much for them to begin with.

I finished the first two lester missions before the story by accident. It says after the mission were supposed to invest in redwood. Mine just keeps decreasing? Its been a while since I finished the second lester mission too...

Wow... you sure blew that one there chief... kinda like this guy you see here. \/\/\/

fireworks.gif

Ok, here is what I found on the redwood 300% return problem. (I was only getting .12 or so)

Plan 1

Sell DEB and invest in Redwood right away. Sleep about 5 in game day advances keeping an eye on the stock. That popped mine to just over 300%.

Plan 2

They say after selling the deb (mine went to 81.43%) to immediately invest into redwood. Instead of investing immediately, you should wait until it hits rock bottom (for me was 2 days later, went clear to the bottom line on the graph) You can do phone-quick saves in slot #1 until your sure (also do 1 in like slot 5 right after selling the deb, w/e 2ndary slot# you chose will move up to slot #2 after that and leave that 1 alone incase you have to try again). Go back and forth between your profile and the next tab, which I think is the market tab, to get your profile page to update where the stock is (at a pace you find it to be changing). When it begins to go back up from rock bottom THEN buy with all characters. Sell when it begins to fall with the characters. You can also invest in redwood in a few in game hours (instead of the 2 in game days) where it drops pretty low and begins to go up again. I doubt the return will be as high. All my investing started on a Monday so I didn't have to deal with the weekend timing.

Edited by FriesNAA

Invest in DEB, then as soon as it hits 80%, sell.

Right after you sell, invest in Redwood, and go to sleep for a week (ingame) and Redwood will go up to 300% (yup, THREE HUNDRED) and sell.

• 1 month later...

The "retard" had it right. Invest in Debonaire before mission start, sell at 80%, then invest in Redwood, save 8x (I assume that means with Franklin, since their sleep times are all different), and sell at 300%.

The deal is, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. There's *something* in the way you do it that makes it not work, and I'm out here trying to see if anyone's found it. Some of the things I've discovered that might make a difference are don't switch between characters except to switch stocks, and don't look at the earnings page - just sleep eight times (or ten?) and then check it. For me it's worked more often when I do that but no idea if it makes a difference.

• 1 month later...

yah it still works even after patch 1.08 the only way it will work is by waiting until deb gets to 81% dont worry about whats after the point just the 81% then sell deb and imediatly after selling deb put all of your money into redwood then sleep for 2-3 week days and it will go up to 299.99!