Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,823 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Spider-Vice

Some More GTA Online Details and Social Club Forums

poklane

The Content Creator: The Content Creator will launch with tools to tailor and publish your own Deathmatches & Races.

The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.

Capture the Flag: GTA Online’s take on the classic CTF mode including the ability to make your own using The Content Creator.

Heists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment.

And all free as DLC :)

Edited by poklane

Grand Theft Savage

The Content Creator: The Content Creator will launch with tools to tailor and publish your own Deathmatches & Races.

The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.

Capture the Flag: GTA Online’s take on the classic CTF mode including the ability to make your own using The Content Creator.

Heists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment.

And all free as DLC :)

Ha, gangsta sh*t!

Jack0711

Wow, I saw the Beach Bum Pack and thought "eh, I'll still pay for it", then I read that it will be free! Who said Rockstar sold out?

BullworthAcademy
zRUCJoE.jpg

FranklinDeRoosevelt

At least that put a smile on my face. Hope they don't force Microtransactions on us, like Eurogamer confirmed on their article. I'm going mad. I don't ever want to see this sh*t on GTA.

Flashify

Online looks like it will be the 'real' V. Single player was a taster.

Knife

I hope that cars and weapons DLC are also added to the single player and not just exclusive to online. The single player could (and should) evolve alongside the MP.

Ubermacht

Basically, people who buy money are paying for everyone else's DLC, when it sounds like you can make a tonne of money if you're clever with stocks and half-decent at actually earning money.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Basically, people who buy money are paying for everyone else's DLC, when it sounds like you can make a tonne of money if you're clever with stocks and half-decent at actually earning money.

I found out I actually NEED to invest on stocks, If I don't, I won't get any money.

epicluca

"Rockstar are becoming EA" they said

One Eye

At least that put a smile on my face. Hope they don't force Microtransactions on us, like Eurogamer confirmed on their article. I'm going mad. I don't ever want to see this sh*t on GTA.

gtav24.png
iamjohnporter6711 minutes agoReply
People don't let the micro transactions prevent you from getting into GTA Online. That is just an option its not like they are forcing you to buy it.
    R* M5 minutes agoReply
    @Will10 Purchasing GTA$ is absolutely not necessary to get a full experience out of GTA Online. As we mentioned above there is no in-game paywall and nothing that should disrupt the balance of the game.

Money Over Bullshit

Here's some info on how you can buy in-game money - http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/gta_online/news/gta_online_microtransactions_discovered_in_rockstargames_com_source_code_2.html

Grand Theft Auto 5's upcoming multiplayer mode GTA Online will be monetised via premium "Cash Packs", Rockstar's official website has revealed. Entries for four different Cash Packs are hidden amongst the source code of a page over at rockstargames.com (spotted on NeoGAF), detailing the various cash cards players will seemingly be able to buy.

The listings include the "Red Shark Cash Card - $100,000", "Tiger Shark Cash Card - $200,000", "Bull Shark Cash Card - $500,000", and "Great White Shark Cash Card - $1,250,000".

"Cash is king in this town," reads the accompanying blurb. "Solve your money problems and help get what you want across Los Santos and Blaine County with the purchase of cash packs for Grand Theft Auto Online. All purchased cash is automatically deposited into your character's bank account. Spend wisely, cash therapy is fleeting."

Rockstar has yet to formally announce the cash cards or detail pricing.

Edited by Money Over Bullshit

Blitzkriegboom2

im glad they are being honest about bugs and glitches, other companies keep it in hiding

Kampioen

Which is a shame, IMO unless you can play online more or less like single player. Still, really looking forward to it.

Kampioen

I hope that cars and weapons DLC are also added to the single player and not just exclusive to online. The single player could (and should) evolve alongside the MP.

This times 1000.

kj2022

Single player felt more like a demo, letting you sample little things, with little teasers, before October 1st.

poklane

This. GTA is and will hopefully always be mainly about SP, not turn in MP game #918100101. If they would add a location to Online, I see no reason to also not add it it SP. If I can fly to LC in Online, I wanna fly to LC in SP.

Edited by poklane

Whiteox_1st

Yeah Onlines going to be amazing, you buy a cash card, buy everything there is to buy, and get bored. According to a leak things in multiplayer will cost much much less, the most expensive house you can buy is 400k, so yeah, spend 14 euros or whatever, buy everything, and then play something else, amazing work rockstar!

Chaise

Wow, it all sounds really cool, especially the beach bum pack and the heists. All of that for free too, online definietly looks like it's going to be f*cking awesome.

iNero

What does this "Heist" DLC mean?

Just missions or can we set up our own heists which are repeatable?

poklane

From what they're saying, a bit like the heists in SP. You'll probably get 2 options like SP, and you'll probably have to get a getaway vehicle somewhere and steal some sh*t for preparation.

iNero

From what they're saying, a bit like the heists in SP. You'll probably get 2 options like SP, and you'll probably have to get a getaway vehicle somewhere and steal some sh*t for preparation.

Well that doesnt sound liken an "upgrade" to me. Unless we cant set up our own heists on shops we want, Im not really interessted in this whole stuff...

Famous-CLS

This!

I'm looking so much forward to Online but Grand Theft Auto has always been a single player game and therefore all new weapons and vehicles should surely be available in the single player mode too.

Edited by Famous-CLS

B Dawg

Free? R* is still okay in my book.

FranklinDeRoosevelt

Heists DLC is most likely repeatable. 2 options, and you can choose whichever one you want, but one option obviously has the advantages in some ways. I think we are going to see rivals/rival crews doing the same thing, which might need preperation. Sounds very promising.

Why do you think it says you need to carefully plan it according to the planning board, just like in SP. You can do heists for banks and jewelry stores but seeing as you have to carefully do it, it's possible rivals/other people can see what you're doing and jack your money.

Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt

iNero

are there random events in GTAO too?

like people to pick up and bring to another place?

FranklinDeRoosevelt

^

No one knows. Ain't no Rockstar employees here. Or are they? >_<

ACR

Agree. They should also add inventory for masks, glasses in singleplayer.

Raavi

Everything that is and will be added to GTA Online should also be available for SP. I honestly don't see myself messing around a lot online, and there is no way in hell I will ever pay for virtual money for a game, I'd rather burn it than waste it on crap like that. Not liking this emphasis on a GTA Online one bit.