4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sebor

mountain Lion Attack stories

Sebor

So what are yours?

- I had a long Police chase and I was trying to shake them off as I wanted to visit the cult fort in the north. However for some reason I had a very slow car and just couldn't get rid of the cops. Finally after rolling down a mountain and hiding my car inside this small sewer tunnel under a road I lose my wanted level. i am like yes and leave my wrecked car to run to the road above and ROAR BAM get mauled by car right before I could grab this car falling flat on my face on the road.

-Finally later I infiltrate the cult fort in the chiliad wilderness and have like 30 guys shooting at me playing as Trevor. I had to run for my life and was just able to get out with just a bit of health left. Me happy to be alive suddenly hear a devilish roar and get mauled by a cougar again.

Btw Play with Free aim. Not so easy to kill cougars then especially when you don't see them first and they just roar and pounce you.

What are your stories?

Realistic Steak Cult

I f*cking hate cougars since that challenge in RDR where I had to kill 2 with knife.

GutsAndGlory

Lol I always use aim assist then when I hear em roar I auto lock with the shotty and blow their heads off

zuckmeslow

i was playing as franklin a little west of paleto bay and i crossed the road and was hit by a car in the middle of a random high speed chase with police and it flung me into the woods with only 10% health. f*ckface franklin was on the floor trying to get up when a mountain lion came and killed him.

M'aiq the Liar

I was blowing up cars outside Los Santos not in the Country/Desert but near by that out in the open area. Cops started Chasing me. I had low Health and I hear a Mountain Lion Roar I tried to shoot it... but too late he pounced and killed me lol

IntoGloryRide

Not me who got attacked but once I witnessed a cougar chase down a bunch of rednecks on the side of the road and eventually went to town on one. Another weird thing is when I left my room after waiting for a hunting mission for a few minutes, I came back to see a mountain lion just circling around me repeatedly and did not attack. Is this a glitch or do they not attack when you're perfectly still?

Edited by IntoGloryRide

Realistic Steak Cult

Not me who got attacked but once I witnessed a cougar chase down a bunch of rednecks on the side of the road and eventually went to town on one. Another weird thing is when I left my room after waiting for a hunting mission for a few minutes, I came back to see a mountain lion just circling around me repeatedly and did not attack. Is this a glitch or do they not attack when you're perfectly still?

ITs their tacticts. They circle around and then attack you from behind.

JohnGazman

Cougars and bears are no match for a Buzzard or Rhino. As the prey adapts, so to must the predator.

Realistic Steak Cult

Cougars and bears are no match for a Buzzard or Rhino. As the prey adapts, so to must the predator.

This is a GTA debate, not National Geographic. But if you mean Buzzard as the helicopter... :lol:

Edited by Jesse Pinkman

M'aiq the Liar

What about Sharks? I've only seen one but it killed me I was swimming in the Ocean with no boat only had my knife. Shark kept swimming around me, I kept trying to stab it with my knife but I kept missing then a cut scene played of it charging and eating me.

Realistic Steak Cult

What about Sharks? I've only seen one but it killed me I was swimming in the Ocean with no boat only had my knife. Shark kept swimming around me, I kept trying to stab it with my knife but I kept missing then a cut scene played of it charging and eating me.

You can RPG his ass from boat

JohnGazman

This is a GTA debate, not National Geographic. But if you mean Buzzard as the helicopter... :lol:

Frankly, if you're not driving your Rhino out to the top of Mt. Chilliad, sitting on top with a cooler of Pißwasser and your finest anti-material rifle, as cougars paw ineffectually at your armoured mount, you're not hunting correctly.

megadrixfire

i was on the mission where you had to put a gateaway car, i put it very very far away, i went there driving wich took a lot of time, when i arrived i was told to destroy the van i used to get there before getting into the gateaway car and leave, i planted a sticky bomb when a jaguar pops out from behind and kills me without allowing me to do anything.

next time i went there i looked closely and saw that motherf*cker was resting near, i f*cking blowed his head off.

Juzt

I'd just killed the cultists. The car I delivered the hitchiker with was gone when I left. Started walking down the mountain when I hear a loud "ROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Lol sh*t my self. looked to the right and there was a couger scoping me out way up the mountain. Got my rifle out and watched it for a bit. It decided to lay down, so I put my rifle away and keep walking.

Decided to check on it again to make sure it hadn't moved. I couldn't see it. so I looked behind me and before I could get my rifle out again ROWWWWWWWWWWW! THE MOTHAf*ckA Jumped me. rofl

Edited by Juzt

Realistic Steak Cult

Frankly, if you're not driving your Rhino out to the top of Mt. Chilliad, sitting on top with a cooler of Pißwasser and your finest anti-material rifle, as cougars paw ineffectually at your armoured mount, you're not hunting correctly.

Lol, I totally missed Rhino in your post. Now it makes sense, I though you are speaking about animals :D

IntoGloryRide

ITs their tacticts. They circle around and then attack you from behind.

Ah ok. Seemed odd considering they usually just charge the sh*t out of me once I'm spotted, and it was literally touching me while just circling. Then to my surprise I sprinted away to get some distance and still managed to pop him with a shotgun.

M'aiq the Liar

You can RPG his ass from boat

Yeah I'm sure they are a free kill from a boat they prob can't even attack. But In the Ocean on his turf with just a Knife not as easy then. Now I'm tempted to try killing a Mountain Lion with a Golf Club.

Juzt

This game seriously needs a spawn mountain lion cheat.

SesameStPimp

i am going to try and capture one alive with the bulldozer and then deliver it to downtown Vinewood.

Juzt

Lmao. good luck with that. Post a vid up of you trying,

DeadZombie

I've been killed by one. ONCE.

Still haven't been killed by a shark. I refuse to sacrfice myself to a fish for 5gp's

Nope. Rpg

carnage.

I was about to turn off the game. I pulled out my phone to quick save. BOOM, cougared to death.

IronZombie

I crashed my motorcycle once as Franklin while driving through the river area and it fell in the water so I couldn't get it. I started running on the road since I'd seen a vehicle parked a while back. I get to it and just as Franklin sits inside, the mountain lion mauls him. Franklin actually died in the driver's seat of the car with the door wide open.

hugh750

mine's very short and sweet last night i was playing as michael and i swiped an old station wagon and i left one of the small towns at night and i was driving off road and i heard a roar and saw a mountain lion run past me chasing something so i gunned it and ran down the kitty then i got out and shot him. :devil:

killerx2

i mainly see them while driving. but one time i was hikink up mt. chiliad and i hear a sound and a red dot. i look up and up on small, maybe less than 10 foot cliff was a mountain lion. i use free aim btw, the sucker was dead before it landed.

Taz_78

I ran four cougars down with a truck. Pay back for all the times they killed me in RDR, you sunsabitches!!!!!

GlitzyTomb

Walking around, saw one, shot it.

Since then I've always been in a car or on a bike...

I wonder if they could tear you off a bike. That would be sick.

Napalmbrain

I was just doing the mission where you have to run 5 miles through the desert, and I accidentally ran out of bounds at 4.2 miles...then a mountain lion proceded to eat my face.

Lisha

Was walking around the countryside as Franklin, like near the mountains but still on a main road. Heard growling, wasn't paying much attention. Next thing I know, Franklin's throat is being chewed out.

When I did the first Dom Strangers & Freaks thing, while we were BMXing down the mountain, one of the mountain lions was chasing Dom. Ran over that f*cker, haha.

hugh750

I ran four cougars down with a truck. Pay back for all the times they killed me in RDR, you sunsabitches!!!!!

me and you both made road kill out of them except i had to finish off mine with a bullet.

but i too had been killed by those kitties in rdr. :devil: